Ghost gun found at school.

Wrong,of course. The latter requires more events and more people taking risks. Also, we aren't just talking about stolen guns, but also straw purchases, which also involve more steps and more people taking on risk of legal exposure. So your limited intellect fails you again.

You don't seem overly stupid. I just think your emotions get the best of you sometimes.

Bud, all you're doing is trolling.

go away.

Wrong,of course. The latter requires more events and more people taking risks. Also, we aren't just talking about stolen guns, but also straw purchases, which also involve more steps and more people taking on risk of legal exposure. So your limited intellect fails you again.

You don't seem overly stupid. I just think your emotions get the best of you sometimes.
It is in fact illegal to transfer a gun you build for yourself. You cannot sell it.

If you know a single cocksucking thing about firearms at all you would know this.

This whole "ghost gun" scare is designed solely for the purpose of disarming lawful citizens.

We will kill you if you try.

Why did they need to include 'ghost' in the title?

The kid had a firearm at school.

Why does the fact it was homemade make a difference?
"Ghost gun" is the new liberal description of a gun that they want people to be scared of. When I was a kid it was "Saturday night special." Later, it was "Plastic guns," i.e. Glocks that could pass through a metal detector undetected (they can't). "Cop killer bullets," "bump stocks," and "assault weapons," are all catch phrases made up by people who know little to nothing about guns, in order to control responsible gun owners who do know about them.

Because the gun had no serial number.

Charged with possession of what? Maybe Yahoo is confused. I don't think the word "ghost" appears in the Conn. penal law. Do students give up their 4th Amendment right against search and seizure in Conn. schools? The link said nothing about a warrant.

Charged with possession of what? Maybe Yahoo is confused. I don't think the word "ghost" appears in the Conn. penal law. Do students give up their 4th Amendment right against search and seizure in Conn. schools? The link said nothing about a warrant.
Conn is definitely a commie bastion.

Another example of how the (D)ishonest prey upon the emotions on the ignorant.

Forum List

Back