Ghost gun found at school.

It says the gun "lacked a serial number". My guess is it's a regular gun with the serial number defaced, not a homemade gun. But the corporate media dutifully lies for the cause, so they went with what they hoped would be the case.
I have a Stevens bolt action 22 with no serial number that was made in the 50's.

Calm down, skinny. Take a step back and realize who's playing you. A gun without a serial number is not necessarily a "ghost gun". It's more likely a regular gun with the serial number defaced. Didn't you ever watch any movies where they do this?
And given that any idiot can deface a serial number, and building a legal gun for personal use (completely legal) aka "ghost gun" is quite a bit more complicated, defacing is much more likely to be the case.

Don't take this wrong, but I am not sure I want you to have nukes! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :banana:
I am sure you can name the individual who has the money to put together a nuke program and develop a nuke, much less actually use said nuke (to said user's complete financial ruin) given that whole fucking countries can't do it. But your left-wing talking-point red herring is noted.

so, they likely didn't get them legally.

Here's a hint for ya, bud.

Son in law has 3-4 'ghost' guns. (no registration numbers)

None of them illegal.
Neat!

You forgot to make a point, though.

There are many reasons ghost gun are sought after. Not least of which is that it is easier to obtain one illegaly. Fewer steps and fewer legal obstacles.

Neat!

You forgot to make a point, though.

There are many reasons ghost gun are sought after. Not least of which is that it is easier to obtain one illegaly. Fewer steps and fewer legal obstacles.
Not least of which is that it is easier to obtain one illegaly
It's not necessary to go out of your way...

you've already proven you're an idiot.

Psst, Einstein...

it's no harder to buy a stolen gun than it is to buy a ghost gun.

It's not necessary to go out of your way...

you've already proven you're an idiot.

Psst, Einstein...

it's no harder to buy a stolen gun than it is to buy a ghost gun.
Wrong,of course. The latter requires more events and more people taking risks. Also, we aren't just talking about stolen guns, but also straw purchases, which also involve more steps and more people taking on risk of legal exposure. So your limited intellect fails you again.

You don't seem overly stupid. I just think your emotions get the best of you sometimes.

I am sure you can name the individual who has the money to put together a nuke program and develop a nuke, much less actually use said nuke (to said user's complete financial ruin) given that whole fucking countries can't do it. But your left-wing talking-point red herring is noted.

It was a joke, lighten up Francis

New Topics

Forum List

Back