Ghana Calls Blacks Back Home

My ancestors came here because they were explorers as free men.

Blacks were forced here as slaves.

Big difference.
Who forced them here and raped, murdered, tortured, and sold them?
Your ancestors.
Your ancestors were murderers.
Your kind still are.
Not exactly it was the stronger tribes in Africa that caught and sold your forefathers.

True -
Ever been to a track meet-
No white peoples were going to catch enough of them to make it profitable.

Ghana is in for a shock. LOL Make no mistake, there is a huge difference between blacks in America and Africans.

Ghana is in for a shock. LOL Make no mistake, there is a huge difference between blacks in America and Africans.

The weirdest thing is that Africans come here, assimilate quickly and are successful.
Which proves beyond any reasonable persons doubt
It's not skin color that holds AA back it's the boulder on the shoulder.

The weirdest thing is that Africans come here, assimilate quickly and are successful.

That's the truth. I have a few friends from Africa. Solid family, very strict with their kids and successful.

Not exactly it was the stronger tribes in Africa that conquered and sold your forefathers.
9522DE68-A0C7-4562-B6DC-71578553FC15.jpeg

Do I smell a conservative?

No they don't assimilate. 90%+ vote for democrat. We must let blacks live the way they want to live and stop pretending like it is the same way as whites want to live.

Last edited:
My ancestors came here because they were explorers as free men.

Blacks were forced here as slaves.

Big difference.
Who forced them here and raped, murdered, tortured, and sold them?
Your ancestors.
Your ancestors were murderers.
Your kind still are.
They were captured and sold by other blacks. You seem to only demonize the buyers. Why?
Great question. Was part of the deal any stipulation concerning raping women and teenage girls, splitting up families when they sold them (for a nice profit or revenge) murdering them, beating the slaves, cutting their hamstrings so they couldn't escape, putting them in hot boxes for punishment and treating them like animals all the while forcing them to do work that the white man didn't want to do themselves?
The treatment of slaves is on you whites.
Own it.

But none of that actually happened on a grand scale....there were very isolated events. You have never seen the data, you simply know you are forbidden to think any differently. Can you link us to the numbers or should we go on “because I said so”?

Forum List

Back