Getting Rid of RINOs is Very Important in 2022.

Naaaah, I love Lindsay. He's not a RINO!!!!! He's pretty far right. He's experimental and quick on his feet --- he's been a good friend to Trump and I'd like to see him run as Trump's vice president in 2024.
So if it's a Trump-Graham ticket in 2024, if they win and if Trump passes away while in office, who becomes First Lady?

How does that help win elections in the long run?

If moderates and conservatives are pariahs to the party, it will likely end up shrinking not expanding the base.

If you are not in favor of overthrowing a duly elected government, you are a RINO.
Yeah it used to be RINO was more a term for a pol who was not a Goldwater Conservative or at least a principled libertarian on some issues, consistently. But of course Trump was neither. Trump at least said he was for the dispossessed working man. But people differ as to whether Trump was ever really about that. If he was, then he'd be having to act against his own self-interest, and that seems unlikely to put it mildly.

So now it's really about ridding the party of anyone not wishing to kiss Trump's ring. Unless the gop is about tossing out all free traders and all those against deficits

This article hits the nail right on the head of the hammer. It's right on. Getting rid of the RINOs has to be a priority.

---This Primary Season Will Be More Important for Conservatives Than the Actual Midterms---

Trump supporters are the RINOs. Ronald Reagan was a real Republican and he would never be a part of the Trump Republican Party.

Also many of the seats that moderate Republicans hold are swing districts. They are not far right wing districts and will reject fascists like Marjorie Taylor Greene.

Last edited:
Had to come to an end. The big tent was about including many different positive ideas, and I was in favor of that, still am --- but why include people who just hate the leader of the Republican Party, Trump? These haters are no good and need to be tossed out of the tent into the manure pile.

This is like saying it's important to tolerate and include all ideas of different posters, and I agree with that up to the same point: when some of those posters' ideas are simply "You're a !@#$%^&*( obscenity, obscenity, commie !*^&%$@#" then these are not ideas to discuss, that's just a personal attack. Same deal with the RINO Trump-haters. I don't want anything to do with any of them. Worthless no-goods.

They are not Trump haters. They refuse to push the big lie and radical right wing policies.

They are not Trump haters. They refuse to push the big lie and radical right wing policies.
Imo that's fair. I'm not sure what "radical right wing policies" you refer to, but personally I'd never vote for Trump, but I was still fine with voting for gopers in federal elections, even though I was as against McConnell's tax cuts as anything. The dems may have actually found inflation by pushing deficit spending aimed at workers while the supply of goods is depressed, and McConnell didn't do that. But the econ was growing as fast before the McConnell/Trump tax cuts as after, so really all they accomplished was letting workers keep "a little more" and increasing the deficit to give the 1% a bigger cut that they simply looked to invest.

Those who demand ideological purity are self-defeating idiots. Selling hats and t-shirts is not as important as actually moving the country in the right direction.

How does that help win elections in the long run?

If moderates and conservatives are pariahs to the party, it will likely shrink not expand the base.
Good argument, but all these Romney types want to do is tear everything down ---- notably what most of us admire, Trump. We cannot co-exist with the leftist GOP haters. Get rid of all of them. Then if people want to do original ideas while still respecting persons in the party, fine. If all they are trying to do is promote themselves like Romney or Hogan do, at the expense of everyone normal in the party, the heck with them,

Yeah. Party purity is very important the Neo-GOP. Make sure you denigrate them on the way out too.

Good argument, but all these Romney types want to do is tear everything down ---- notably what most of us admire, Trump. We cannot co-exist with the leftist GOP haters. Get rid of all of them. Then if people want to do original ideas while still respecting persons in the party, fine. If all they are trying to do is promote themselves like Romney or Hogan do, at the expense of everyone normal in the party, the heck with them,
What are they doing ... besides noticing that Trump lost the election?

Imo that's fair. I'm not sure what "radical right wing policies" you refer to, but personally I'd never vote for Trump, but I was still fine with voting for gopers in federal elections, even though I was as against McConnell's tax cuts as anything. The dems may have actually found inflation by pushing deficit spending aimed at workers while the supply of goods is depressed, and McConnell didn't do that. But the econ was growing as fast before the McConnell/Trump tax cuts as after, so really all they accomplished was letting workers keep "a little more" and increasing the deficit to give the 1% a bigger cut that they simply looked to invest.

Radical right wing policies such as the Texas abortion law and racist right wing policies towards black history for starters.
I voted the straight GOP ticket in 2014 and 2012 However I saw how even moderate GOP politicians voted with Trump on nearly every issue. Kinzinger and Cheney sit on the committe to investigate what happened on 1/6 yet they had a nearly 100% record of voting with Trump. In effect you did vote for Trump and the tax cuts. The tax cxuts to the rich punped huge amounts of money into the economy. To you that is not inflationary yet helping people with their child and childcare expenses is.

Last edited:
Those who demand ideological purity are self-defeating idiots. Selling hats and t-shirts is not as important as actually moving the country in the right direction.

Here is the problem. Even moderate Republicand wanted the country to default on it's debt as they voted against raising the debt limit. That includes debt that the Republicans wracked up. Idealogical purity includes kissing Trump's ass.

In other words they refuse to kiss Trump's ass by saying the election was stolen. Romney voted to have the country default on our debt which would have destroyed our economy. Apparently that is not enough.

What are they doing ... besides noticing that Trump lost the election?
Mainly shrieking and howling about all things Trump --- and most of all, at the fact that nobody is interested in THEM. No, the GOP does not need these characters. They are not team players.

Well, we didn't have inflation with the Trump/McConnell tax cuts, so as a matter of undisputable fact THEY WERE NOT INFLATIONARY. But I'd say they were bad policy because there's no evidence they increased economic growth beyond the % of growth before the tax cuts, and they did add to the debt because they weren't offset by spending cuts.

But we do have inflation now, and the fed is going to raise rates 3x at least in 2022, and THAT is going to increase the interest rates on people's credit cards. (It will also have net effect of making the public debt we issued prior to 2022 actually worth less dollars, but I think the pain to workers will overshadow that "positive.") Just giving more people more money to spend will fuel inflation more, and ultimately make the pain workers suffer even worse. And I'm a worker too.

I guess we just disagree on federalism. I'm pro choice, but I don't see the constitution allowing for Judges to find new rights unless they are in the constitution or amendments. But that would mean the in some states, women would not have access to, at least, a brick building where abortions are performed. I'm not surprised there's a backlash against governments telling parents whether school bathrooms should be "non gender." Perhaps it would have been better to suggest that schools provide a third option of "gender neutral." And it shouldn't be a surprise that there's a backlash against academic support for the notion that America was founded expressly to promote slavery. But yeah, some in the gop took political advantage.

Mainly shrieking and howling about all things Trump --- and most of all, at the fact that nobody is interested in THEM. No, the GOP does not need these characters. They are not team players.
IF trump stopped crying about an election being stolen, people would stop worrying about it.

Here is the problem. Even moderate Republicand wanted the country to default on it's debt as they voted against raising the debt limit. That includes debt that the Republicans wracked up. Idealogical purity includes kissing Trump's ass.
I think it was more about not doing anything to help Biden pass BBB.

Here is the problem. Even moderate Republicand wanted the country to default on it's debt as they voted against raising the debt limit. .....
Or maybe they wanted to cut spending and pay down the debt instead of voting themselves more recklessness.

Forum List

Back