Getting Rid of RINOs is Very Important in 2022.

You must have a very severe definition of "conservative." Do you support the Orleanists, or the Bourbons?

Let me put it to you this way, the last conservative president this country has had was a guy named Calvin.

None in the Republican party that is for sure.
We need to stop the social justice movement for a while. Progs need to consolidate the victories. And they need to address the poverty that still exists even with massive programs. Your agendas though cannot do that. You would have to move the feminism back a bit to allow males the opportunity to get out of poverty. and that would improve traditional marriage which is a no no for Progs and to many feminists.

Naaaah, I love Lindsay. He's not a RINO!!!!! He's pretty far right. He's experimental and quick on his feet --- he's been a good friend to Trump and I'd like to see him run as Trump's vice president in 2024.
May 24 2016
July 2015: “I think [Donald Trump is] uninformed about the situation regarding the illegal immigrant population. I think he has hijacked the debate. I think he is a wrecking ball for the future of the Republican party with the Hispanic community and we need to push back.”

August 2015: “Well, Donald Trump’s plan on immigration is stupid. I find him offensive. His solution is just constitutionally flawed. It’s not practical. I don’t think there’s 10 votes in the United States Senate for this plan. I promise you no Democrat’s going to vote for this, I certainly wouldn’t vote for it. You’re not going to get 11 million people out of this country. That’s just not practical, that’s going to kill the Republican Party. It’s self-deportation on steroids.

September 2015: “I think the wall Donald Trump is building is between us and Hispanics.”December 2015: A Trump nomination “would be an utter, complete and total disaster. If you’re a xenophobic, race-baiting, religious bigot, you’re going to have a hard time being president of the United States, and you’re going to do irreparable damage to the party.”

December 2015: “You know how you make America great again? Tell Donald Trump to go to hell. He’s a race-baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot. He doesn’t represent my party. He doesn’t represents the values that the men and women who wear the uniform are fighting for. … He’s the ISIL man of the year.

December 2015: “I believe Donald Trump is destroying the Republican chances to win an election that we can’t afford to lose. I believe we’re losing the Hispanic vote because they think we don’t like them…I believe Donald Trump is destroying the Republican Party.”

January 2016, on choosing between Trump or Cruz: “It’s like being shot or poisoned. What does it really matter?”

May 24 2016
July 2015: “I think [Donald Trump is] uninformed about the situation regarding the illegal immigrant population. I think he has hijacked the debate. I think he is a wrecking ball for the future of the Republican party with the Hispanic community and we need to push back.”

August 2015: “Well, Donald Trump’s plan on immigration is stupid. I find him offensive. His solution is just constitutionally flawed. It’s not practical. I don’t think there’s 10 votes in the United States Senate for this plan. I promise you no Democrat’s going to vote for this, I certainly wouldn’t vote for it. You’re not going to get 11 million people out of this country. That’s just not practical, that’s going to kill the Republican Party. It’s self-deportation on steroids.

September 2015: “I think the wall Donald Trump is building is between us and Hispanics.”December 2015: A Trump nomination “would be an utter, complete and total disaster. If you’re a xenophobic, race-baiting, religious bigot, you’re going to have a hard time being president of the United States, and you’re going to do irreparable damage to the party.”

December 2015: “You know how you make America great again? Tell Donald Trump to go to hell. He’s a race-baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot. He doesn’t represent my party. He doesn’t represents the values that the men and women who wear the uniform are fighting for. … He’s the ISIL man of the year.

December 2015: “I believe Donald Trump is destroying the Republican chances to win an election that we can’t afford to lose. I believe we’re losing the Hispanic vote because they think we don’t like them…I believe Donald Trump is destroying the Republican Party.”

January 2016, on choosing between Trump or Cruz: “It’s like being shot or poisoned. What does it really matter?”

As long as they are kissing the ring of the Don now, what they said in the past does matter.

Let me put it to you this way, the last conservative president this country has had was a guy named Calvin.
I'm not into arcane definitions of conservatism (or syncretic anarchism, or communalism any of the other low-membership political theories). I like to work with what I've got. I subscribe to Reason --- cute kids --- but I vote Republican and like it, or don't vote, one.

May 24 2016

Don't care, don't care. He's ----------- quick on his feet, let's say.

I just love me some Lindsay.

I'm not into arcane definitions of conservatism (or syncretic anarchism, or communalism any of the other low-membership political theories). I like to work with what I've got. I subscribe to Reason --- cute kids --- but I vote Republican and like it, or don't vote, one.

A Conservative defined as against big government and deficit spending is not arcane.

But hey, I am glad you found a party to be loyal to.

A Conservative defined as against big government and deficit spending is not arcane.

But hey, I am glad you found a party to be loyal to.
And hey, I'm glad you found someone to be condescending to so early in the morning.

Don't care, don't care. He's ----------- quick on his feet, let's say.

I just love me some Lindsay.
Most republicans would, finger in the air politicians, who could give shit about their constituents.
Corporate donors?
At their beck and call.

And hey, I'm glad you found someone to be condescending to so early in the morning.

It is pretty easy on this forum. People just beg for it.

I would point out that you were actually the one that was condescending first, but that would be a waste of time.

It seems the days of the Republican Party being a big tent have come to an end…

It seems the days of the Republican Party being a big tent have come to an end…
Had to come to an end. The big tent was about including many different positive ideas, and I was in favor of that, still am --- but why include people who just hate the leader of the Republican Party, Trump? These haters are no good and need to be tossed out of the tent into the manure pile.

This is like saying it's important to tolerate and include all ideas of different posters, and I agree with that up to the same point: when some of those posters' ideas are simply "You're a !@#$%^&*( obscenity, obscenity, commie !*^&%$@#" then these are not ideas to discuss, that's just a personal attack. Same deal with the RINO Trump-haters. I don't want anything to do with any of them. Worthless no-goods.

The very issue is credibility, Rhinos run as conservatives and then run and hide when it comes down to walking the talk, same thing with Dimbo’s who run as moderate consensus builders that cave to the extreme faction of the party. The very reason Trump won, the inconsequential “little man” simply had enough.

Had to come to an end. The big tent was about including many different positive ideas, and I was in favor of that, still am --- but why include people who just hate the leader of the Republican Party, Trump?
Because Trump is a lying grifter and has been his entire life.
What is not to hate about the bloviating braggart?
These haters are no good and need to be tossed out of the tent into the manure pile.

This is like saying it's important to tolerate and include all ideas of different posters, and I agree with that up to the same point: when some of those posters' ideas are simply "You're a !@#$%^&*( obscenity, obscenity, commie !*^&%$@#" then these are not ideas to discuss, that's just a personal attack. Same deal with the RINO Trump-haters. I don't want anything to do with any of them. Worthless no-goods.

You must have a very severe definition of "conservative." Do you support the Orleanists, or the Bourbons?
I think the Bourbon Democrats were more conservative than either the Trumpists or McConnell. But Biden ceded his party to the progressives. So here we are.

Had to come to an end. The big tent was about including many different positive ideas, and I was in favor of that, still am --- but why include people who just hate the leader of the Republican Party, Trump? These haters are no good and need to be tossed out of the tent into the manure pile.

How does that help win elections in the long run?

If moderates and conservatives are pariahs to the party, it will likely shrink not expand the base.

Last edited:
I stopped reading after the into claimed the republicans wanted to repeal and replace. They never proposed a replace just a repeal sending 10% of Americans back to uninsured status.
Wow. You are a character right out of Orwell.

Never proposed a replace, eh?

Here's Trump just ten days before his inauguration: Trump Vows To Immediately Repeal, Replace ‘Imploding’ Obamacare

In his first press conference since the election, President-Elect Donald Trump called “Obamacare” a “total disaster” and vowed to repeal and replace it immediately.

Trump said a replacement for “Obamacare” will be offered with the confirmation of his health secretary.

Trump's health secretary, Tom Price, was confirmed on February 10, 2017: Tom Price Is Confirmed as Health Secretary

No sign of that repeal and replace has ever shown itself.

Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wisconsin, on Thursday said Republicans will introduce a plan to replace Obamacare next year.

"There are many things to do, but most urgent is to repeal and replace Obamacare," he said in his first major address as speaker at the Library of Congress. "We think this problem is so urgent that, next year, we are going to unveil a plan to replace every word of Obamacare."

House Republicans will vote on an alternative to ObamaCare in 2014, Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-Va.) announced to members at their annual retreat Thursday morning.

"This year, we will rally around an alternative to ObamaCare and pass it on the floor of the House,” Cantor said during a presentation in which he outlined four areas — healthcare, jobs, helping the middle class and creating opportunities — where Republicans would offer “big, bold ideas.”

"If our primary legislative goals are to repeal and replace the health spending bill, to end the bailouts, cut spending, and shrink the size and scope of government, the only way to do all these things is to put someone in the White House who won't veto any of these things," McConnell said in a speech Thursday to the Heritage Foundation, a right-leaning think tank.

I literally spent YEARS on this forum asking the pseudocon tard herd where the GOP's Obamacare replacement is. It never failed to either draw blank mouth-breathing stares or ire.

To this very day, the tard herd cannot admit to themselves they were massively hoaxed.

And now you have carried your delusion to the point of actually DENYING the GOP promised a replacement.

Fucking. Amazing.

Forum List

Back