Getting cancelled by Trump supporters

The Republican Party is now a cult
I’m not a Trump supporter but I’m also not a Moderate. Unless the Republican Party can provide an IDEOLOGICAL CONSERVATIVE option, DJT will win the nomination because those of us who ARE ideological Conservatives will walk away, just as we did in 2098, 2022, and 2020.

I’m not a Trump supporter but I’m also not a Moderate. Unless the Republican Party can provide an IDEOLOGICAL CONSERVATIVE option, DJT will win the nomination because those of us who ARE ideological Conservatives will walk away, just as we did in 2098, 2022, and 2020.
You would hand control to the depraved tax and spend Democrats?

I was liking your posts SO MUCH until I read this. Fiscal Conservatism REQUIRES a return to Article I, Section 8 limits and NOTHING MORE.

My intentions were not to even presume that I support welfare. But I do think it's necessary to cut things that do not affect most Americans first. Like building a house. You have to start with the dirt work before you can even put in the electric, water and sewer lines.
The end result is an economy, where it's much more profitable for people to work than just suck up on welfare. Except for those who are actually disabled or need temporary help. My idea of welfare is very temporary and extremely limited.
Returning the only what the Constitution allows, isn't a bad thing. The states can pick up the rest.

In almost all of my adult years, I think 2016 and 2020 are the only general elections I skipped. If it's Trump vs a democrat in 2024, I'll skip it too.

No longer will I support the "lesser of two evils."

You blame all that shit on President Trump? How about the establishment RINO's like Paul lyan Ryan and his constant blocking of items President Trump wanted to get passed? Yet President Trump got a lot done, when the fucker Paul decided to step down and allow the President to build stuff. Then the Fascodemocrats started impeachment for bullshit stuff. And then, Joe Biden working with China released upon US the kung flu, that caused major harm not only to the people but the economy because another liar call Tony bullshit Fauxci told everyone to stay home for two weeks, then two months, then 6 months, and blue states stayed closed but red states opened. Yeah, you call yourself a conservative, so did Paul Ryan. I know better.

The only ones blocking Trump were those in the freedom caucus. And thankfully they were. Did you see what "Trumpcare" entailed? It was Obamacare on steroids.
Did you see Trump's "Platinum Plan?" $500 billion to black communities, just because they were black communities.

Trump actually got the RNC to primary Thomas Massie for objecting to the unconstitutional NDAA reauthorization bill. And for trying to get a quorum call for a covid spending bill.

Massie, Chip Roy and Mike Lee are a few that don't care if Trump's cancel tribe attacks them. They're still fiscally and constitutonally conservative.
Trump isn't. Trump's a north eastern liberal with a good sales pitch.

I think Trump is going to win the Republican nomination regardless. Then, depending on what the Democrats do, he is very likely going to get crushed in the general election. Then, just like last time, conservatives will whine baseless claims of election fraud.

You would hand control to the depraved tax and spend Democrats?

Since Ronald Reagan, the Republicans have spent more money than the democrats. That is a FACT, Jack.
But don't take my word for it. Do some research and see for yourself.
Republicans when they have the majority, or at least the white house, spend more than drunken democrats.

In almost all of my adult years, I think 2016 and 2020 are the only general elections I skipped. If it's Trump vs a democrat in 2024, I'll skip it too.

No longer will I support the "lesser of two evils."
Then you will get the greater of two evils.

I think Trump is going to win the Republican nomination regardless. Then, depending on what the Democrats do, he is very likely going to get crushed in the general election. Then, just like last time, conservatives will whine baseless claims of election fraud.

It depends on who the dems nominate. If it's Biden or Harris, then yeah, Trump wins by a landslide. I just wished Trump was even the least bit conservative. But he's not. His record proves that.

Then you will get the greater of two evils.

That's your opinion. But if it's only liberals on the ballot, I'm not voting for either one of them. And until the LP get's their act together, and gets rid of all the druggy and tranny supporting liberals, I won't be wasting a vote on them either.

If you're a fiscal & constitutional conservative, like myself, you've probably seen Trumps record of spending, increasing the size and scope of government and reauthorizing unconstitutional legislation. And you probably didn't like the idea of him assaulting our 2A with the bump stock ban. And you probably didn't like the idea of him either getting his butt kicked by Pelosi, or caving to her.
Not to mention all easily debunked lies that he told, just to get his uneducated followers to support him even more.
Things like:
Lock her up. Which he didn't even try
Make Mexico pay for the wall.... Not even possible.
Balance the budget in 4 years, that he didn't even try.
Get the national debt to zero in 8 years. Not even possible.

Just to name a few.

But if you're a die hard Trump supporter, all those lies were simply ignored. And why wouldn't they? Discussing them would mean they know Trump is lying and that they're overlooking those lies. And that in itself would cancel out all those things they said about Obama and Biden's lies being overlooked by their followers.

So where do FC/CC (fiscal and constitutional conservatives) go when there's no one to really support, except DeSantis. DeSantis has a good conservative record. But since the left and the Trump worshippers are aligned with each other now, one is surely to get cancelled by republican Trump supporters. Leaving us sort of standing alone, like the libertarian party.

I and many others have been treated like and called a liberal from Trumpbots, because we don't support someone as liberal as Trump. Trump has taken his supporters so far left of center, they don't even realize the whole "pot calling the kettle black."

And what does this do to the few conservatives congressmen and senators, who also don't support Trump? Well, I'll tell you.
What happens to them is the same thing that happened to the moderate democrats when the radical progressives took over in about 2019.
Trump supporters are telling us to shut up and sit down. Our voices don't matter. And if we speak up, their tribe will attack us and "cancel" us to the point that no one will even bother listening to reason.

The Trump tribe is the 2023 cancel culture. And it's going to be just as insane as the lefts version of it. Look at what they're doing to DeSantis. Calling him a groomer, a RINO, an establishment politician. Even with the record he has against the woke mob, Disney, the alphabet people and even the covid establishment.
just carry a "don't trample me to death you brainwashed fucktards", and you are safe. on a tourist search for a restroom.

OUSDOAUZT7SBMNOQ2CGT4J7K54.jpg

^^^ got canceled by trumptards.

I believe you’re correct on how 2024 will play out, except for your last sentence.

We Conservatives have never claimed the election was stolen. We have complained about changing election rules/laws at the last minute, but that’s a separate topic.

My intentions were not to even presume that I support welfare. But I do think it's necessary to cut things that do not affect most Americans first. Like building a house. You have to start with the dirt work before you can even put in the electric, water and sewer lines.
The end result is an economy, where it's much more profitable for people to work than just suck up on welfare. Except for those who are actually disabled or need temporary help. My idea of welfare is very temporary and extremely limited
I disagree. The band-aid needs to be ripped off fast and hard, otherwise it will never actually get pulled off at all.

My idea of welfare is probably even more limited than yours, and it’s not funded by the Federal Government at all. Even state funding would be limited under my preferences.
Returning the only what the Constitution allows, isn't a bad thing. The states can pick up the rest.
As was the original intent of our system.

Forum List

Back