Get you some delicious Kellogg's today, 'cause Breitbart sucks

The MSM are propaganda machines too. They're so brazenly gone that they even admit it on air all the time; saying they couldn't have done more for Clinton and the like.

The MSM are propaganda machines too. They're so brazenly gone that they even admit it on air all the time; saying they couldn't have done more for Clinton and the like.

That's the comical aspect, the loons bemoan Breitbart while ignoring the crap CNN and the MSM pulled on them.

Morons

MSNBC does not make its own news, they report it.

So you support the black listing of "disliked opinions" on the internet being forwarded by the UN? I advise caution what you wish for my friends.

It'll be all laughs for ya until they start taking away your social media for the "spread of dissenting opinions."
Yes , I agree with this. It is a slippery slope and it seems we are already on it.
Many on the Left really hate the First Amendment. They want speech they disagree with SILENCED!!!
Another Alt-Rightie (WSs) who doesn't understand the First Amendment.

C'mon, when's the last time you had some Kellogg Corn Flakes or Frosted Flakes?
When I was 10 years old

I haven't bought boxed cereal in decades.

Why eat cold soggy slop for breakfast when you can have steak and eggs

So you support the black listing of "disliked opinions" on the internet being forwarded by the UN? I advise caution what you wish for my friends.

It'll be all laughs for ya until they start taking away your social media for the "spread of dissenting opinions."
Yes , I agree with this. It is a slippery slope and it seems we are already on it.
Many on the Left really hate the First Amendment. They want speech they disagree with SILENCED!!!
There is a problem brewing and it is incumbent for those on the left to recognize it and speak out against it.
Yeah. The problem is free speech.

Another Alt-Rightie (WSs) who doesn't understand the First Amendment.
Oh yeah it only applies for lefties right?

Breitbart News is upset and calling for a boycott of Kellogg's because Kellogg's decided to stop advertising in the POS fake, fraudulent rag. The propaganda machine that promotes all kinds of conspiracy theories, fascism, and outright fake news and has given support to the white supremacist and nationalist movements has been demanding status as a legitimate news source. It is a leading influence in misinforming American citizens and contributor to the dumbing down of America.
Support America and get yourself some Kellogg Pop Tarts,cereal or maybe some delicious Eggo's. Yum, Raisin Bran and Frosted Flakes, their grrreeaat!!!!
That's truly fucked up, petty and anti-American on Breitbart's part. I fully support freedom of speech, but nothing in the Constitution requires me to pay for anyone to express their free speech.

The gracious and pro-American position for Breitbart to be would be to thank Kellogg's for their previous support, express sorrow that they left and continue to support the First Amendment. This action of theirs just makes them looking like petty spoiled children. They're no better than welfare recipients demanding a paycheck as their "right". Fuck Breitbart.

Breitbart News is upset and calling for a boycott of Kellogg's because Kellogg's decided to stop advertising in the POS fake, fraudulent rag. The propaganda machine that promotes all kinds of conspiracy theories, fascism, and outright fake news and has given support to the white supremacist and nationalist movements has been demanding status as a legitimate news source. It is a leading influence in misinforming American citizens and contributor to the dumbing down of America.
Support America and get yourself some Kellogg Pop Tarts,cereal or maybe some delicious Eggo's. Yum, Raisin Bran and Frosted Flakes, their grrreeaat!!!!
That's truly fucked up, petty and anti-American on Breitbart's part. I fully support freedom of speech, but nothing in the Constitution requires me to pay for anyone to express their free speech.

The gracious and pro-American position for Breitbart to be would be to thank Kellogg's for their previous support, express sorrow that they left and continue to support the First Amendment. This action of theirs just makes them looking like petty spoiled children. They're no better than welfare recipients demanding a paycheck as their "right". Fuck Breitbart.
That's what they want...companys punished for NOT advertising with them....pretty much blackmail and the Alt-Righties (WSs) slurp it up.

Some wing nut alternative cereal ....

Jesse Berney @jesseberney

Race Krispies #breitbartcereals

9:13 PM - 30 Nov 2016

racist_cereals-800x430.png

Breitbart sucks.......Kellogg's sucks. I boycott both because both contribute to the dumbing down of America.
And you would be proof of that.....you sneaking some corn flakes and Breitbart there bubba?

Forum List

Back