Get you some delicious Kellogg's today, 'cause Breitbart sucks

This move by Kellog can only hurt their sales, and image... Sounds like this company needs new leadership.

It can only help them. Breibart is not news, its a propaganda machine.
Ignorant statement.... Explain in detail, how this will help boost sales.
It will hurt Kellog because they are too stupid to realize that antagonizing half the population with this shit might cost them some money.

Yes, liberals are just hat fucking stupid.

Briebart is a tabloid, some real facts with a lot of sensationalized spin, in one direction....

I could never boycott them cuz they are a commonly linked source for most threads started by the right wing on this site!!!! :D

But seriously, who really ever boycotts anything?

I've only known one person who ever followed through with a boycott and that's the hubby....he truly boycotted canned Tuna.... until it was Dolphin safe...he's a Floridian and grew up with dolphins in the canal and right off shore and loved Flipper!!!!

I have boycotted very successfully all MSNBC (cant find their damned channel number anyway, the commies), all metrosexual cosmetic companies (fruti loops) and all marathon sporting equipment (havent run in over 30 years).

Anyone can boycott successful if they would just strategically select their targets. :)

Forum List

Back