Get you some delicious Kellogg's today, 'cause Breitbart sucks

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
Breitbart News is upset and calling for a boycott of Kellogg's because Kellogg's decided to stop advertising in the POS fake, fraudulent rag. The propaganda machine that promotes all kinds of conspiracy theories, fascism, and outright fake news and has given support to the white supremacist and nationalist movements has been demanding status as a legitimate news source. It is a leading influence in misinforming American citizens and contributor to the dumbing down of America.
Support America and get yourself some Kellogg Pop Tarts,cereal or maybe some delicious Eggo's. Yum, Raisin Bran and Frosted Flakes, their grrreeaat!!!!

Breitbart sucks.......Kellogg's sucks. I boycott both because both contribute to the dumbing down of America.

So you support the black listing of "disliked opinions" on the internet being forwarded by the UN? I advise caution what you wish for my friends.

It'll be all laughs for ya until they start taking away your social media for the "spread of dissenting opinions."

Breitbart sucks.......Kellogg's sucks. I boycott both because both contribute to the dumbing down of America.
Why does Kellogg's suck? They produce food products. Some of it is good, healthy and reasonably priced and some of it is not. Your choice. Who don't like Eggo's?

Breitbart News is upset and calling for a boycott of Kellogg's because Kellogg's decided to stop advertising in the POS fake, fraudulent rag. The propaganda machine that promotes all kinds of conspiracy theories, fascism, and outright fake news and has given support to the white supremacist and nationalist movements has been demanding status as a legitimate news source. It is a leading influence in misinforming American citizens and contributor to the dumbing down of America.
Support America and get yourself some Kellogg Pop Tarts,cereal or maybe some delicious Eggo's. Yum, Raisin Bran and Frosted Flakes, their grrreeaat!!!!
Yep. "Hillary's gonna win in a LANDSLIDE!". THAT'S "real" news from "real" news sources.

Why does Kellogg's suck? They produce food products. Some of it is good, healthy and reasonably priced and some of it is not. Your choice. Who don't like Eggo's?
I don't like Eggos they taste like soggy cardboard

If I want a waffle I'll make one from scratch

This move by Kellog can only hurt their sales, and image... Sounds like this company needs new leadership.

I don't like Eggos they taste like soggy cardboard

If I want a waffle I'll make one from scratch
Those made from scratch ones always make a big mess out of the toaster.

Briebart is a tabloid, some real facts with a lot of sensationalized spin, in one direction....

I could never boycott them cuz they are a commonly linked source for most threads started by the right wing on this site!!!! :D

But seriously, who really ever boycotts anything?

I've only known one person who ever followed through with a boycott and that's the hubby....he truly boycotted canned Tuna.... until it was Dolphin safe...he's a Floridian and grew up with dolphins in the canal and right off shore and loved Flipper!!!!

This move by Kellog can only hurt their sales, and image... Sounds like this company needs new leadership.
The left has been doing this for years to talk radio. Ever listen to the ads? Still, talk radio is owned by conservatives. Leftist talk radio was a huge failure despite being funded byvthw big companies.
Unfortunately, this goes on all the time. They target anything that leans right and cry until the advertisers pull their commercials

Yeah....eat that cereal and all that other shit they sell...eat it EVERY f**king day with tons of added sugar...and you will need a heart surgeon before too long.

Good luck with that.

How very progressive of you.

Yeah....eat that cereal and all that other shit they sell...eat it EVERY f**king day with tons of added sugar...and you will need a heart surgeon before too long.

Good luck with that.
Kellogg's has a huge product list that includes that crappy stuff but also offers a wide selection of healthy alternatives. It is one of the largest food producers in the world and produces more healthy foods each year as the trend towards healthy foods grows. It is sold in over 175 countries.

How very progressive of you.
Thank you, thank you very much.

Good luck with that.
Kellogg's has a huge product list that includes that crappy stuff but also offers a wide selection of healthy alternatives. It is one of the largest food producers in the world and produces more healthy foods each year as the trend towards healthy foods grows. It is sold in over 175 countries.
I don't think so and I eat nothing they make...and haven't for many years.

...but I REALLY want you to eat their shit EVERY day...PLEASE!!!!

Yes, they produce "food products". Enjoy.

So you support the black listing of "disliked opinions" on the internet being forwarded by the UN? I advise caution what you wish for my friends.

It'll be all laughs for ya until they start taking away your social media for the "spread of dissenting opinions."
Yes , I agree with this. It is a slippery slope and it seems we are already on it.

Yes , I agree with this. It is a slippery slope and it seems we are already on it.
Many on the Left really hate the First Amendment. They want speech they disagree with SILENCED!!!

Many on the Left really hate the First Amendment. They want speech they disagree with SILENCED!!!
There is a problem brewing and it is incumbent for those on the left to recognize it and speak out against it.

C'mon, when's the last time you had some Kellogg Corn Flakes or Frosted Flakes?

Forum List

Back