GET THE GOVERNMENT OUT OF OUR HEALTHCARE CHOICES!

Rob37

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2017
The GOP proposal to replace the ACA is more socialized medicine with more overly burdensome and costly government oversight. We elected our President, House and Senate upon their promise to repeal the ACA. Yet now they are trying to enact ACA-lite. It is going to happen too, unless enough people voice their outrage immediately. Contact these scum bags and voice your displeasure! Contact your Senators and Reps. Especially contact your Reps, as they are going to be much more vulnerable to influence since they stay in virtual campaign mode.

Tell the RINOs to REPEAL the ACA. Only after it is repealed can the debate begin on what, if anything, should be done post-ACA.

U.S. Senate: _Senators of the 115th Congress

Find Your Representative · House.gov Mobile

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Govt should have never gotten their greedy ass hands on it. They now regulate TWENTY PERCENT of our economy. MILLIONS of people lost insurance because their insurance they were satisfied with didn't meet the bureaucrats standards. Long live monopolies!
I do disagree we should repeal ACA without a replacement. We are talking tens of millions of americans losing insurance.
If they want to ban ACA without a replacement, also ban health insurance. Twofer

Last edited:
Why are our employers involved in our healthcare choices?

Govt should have never gotten their greedy ass hands on it. They know regulate TWENTY PERCENT of our economy. MILLIONS of people lost insurance because their insurance they were satisfied with didn't meet the bureaucrats standards. Long live monopolies!
I do disagree we should repeal ACA without a replacement. We are talking tens of millions of americans losing insurance.
If they want to ban ACA without a replacement, also ban health insurance. Twofer

Wait, you admit that politicians and bureaucrats fucked up the insurance of "millions of people" with the ACA but you don't want to get rid of the ACA unless the politicians and bureaucrats get another shot at fucking it up again?

TN, how many times do you have to have your dick slammed in a car door before you figure out that it hurts to do that ?

The government will be involved with our health care choices: no way around it.

Govt should have never gotten their greedy ass hands on it. They know regulate TWENTY PERCENT of our economy. MILLIONS of people lost insurance because their insurance they were satisfied with didn't meet the bureaucrats standards. Long live monopolies!

Wait, you admit that politicians and bureaucrats fucked up the insurance of "millions of people" with the ACA but you don't want to get rid of the ACA unless the politicians and bureaucrats get another shot at fucking it up again?

TN, how many times do you have to have your dick slammed in a car door before you figure out that it hurts to do that ?
I just don't want more people to lose coverage because our government is a bunch of bullshit.

Why are our employers involved in our healthcare choices?
You just equated two totally different sectors. In your case, ignorance isn't bliss.

Employers pick our healthcare options

They have a dog in the fight
You are stupid.
Refute me then

Stop being such a moron
Refute what, dumbfuck? You comparing private employee health insurance to the govt unconstitutionally controlling our healthcare industry?
You are stupid.

I just don't want more people to lose coverage because our government is a bunch of bullshit.

So, why would you want them to pass new laws instead of just repealing existing ones? you yourself already stated that the laws they've passed cost people their coverage, Why would you want our "bunch of bullshit" government involved in it at all ?

To mangle a line from the late great John Lennon "All we are saying is give free markets a chance" ... :)

'GET THE GOVERNMENT OUT OF OUR HEALTH CARE CHOICES!'

Too Late. When Obama and the Democrats forced government-mandated Health Care minimum coverage items that all health care plans HAD to have they opened 'Pandora's Box'.

The GOP proposal to replace the ACA is more socialized medicine with more overly burdensome and costly government oversight. We elected our President, House and Senate upon their promise to repeal the ACA. Yet now they are trying to enact ACA-lite. It is going to happen too, unless enough people voice their outrage immediately. Contact these scum bags and voice your displeasure! Contact your Senators and Reps. Especially contact your Reps, as they are going to be much more vulnerable to influence since they stay in virtual campaign mode.

Tell the RINOs to REPEAL the ACA. Only after it is repealed can the debate begin on what, if anything, should be done post-ACA.

U.S. Senate: _Senators of the 115th Congress

Find Your Representative · House.gov Mobile

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Hey, my "choice" is a nationalized system, you're sticking your nose into that..... My choice is not to pay 7% to insurance companies, my choice is not to allow pharma companies to get away with ridiculous prices, my choice is not to have doctors on the take, my choice is not to have layers of people doing jobs that don't need to be done. Yet you want to stop me having that choice.

So, why would you want them to pass new laws instead of just repealing existing ones? you yourself already stated that the laws they've passed cost people their coverage, Why would you want our "bunch of bullshit" government involved in it at all ?

To mangle a line from the late great John Lennon "All we are saying is give free markets a chance" ... :)
I don't want govt in healthcare. I just don't want people to lose insurance, either.

I don't want govt in healthcare. I just don't want people to lose insurance, either.

That's cool, you pay for their insurance then and since I'm a helpful variety of greedy, capitalist sumbitch; here's a handy list of places where you can drop off the checks -->
The 100 Largest U.S. Charities

Try not to be too disappointed when none of the folks you help out not only don't say thank you but continue to bitch about how you're not giving them enough.

:D

That's cool, you pay for their insurance then and since I'm a helpful variety of greedy, capitalist sumbitch; here's a handy list of places where you can drop off the checks -->
The 100 Largest U.S. Charities

Try not to be too disappointed when none of the folks you help out not only don't say thank you but continue to bitch about how you're not giving them enough.

:D
Im not saying I want to pay for anybodys insurance. You know I believe in personal responsibility.
Look, its fucking retarded as fuck for us to adjust to this fascist healthcare law, these poor people get insurance, and then, BOOM. A new administration, and its gone again. Then, next time a D comes back, BOOM, another one. Its a circle of stupidity. At some point, you have to think about the people that are at the end of this tug of war. Their lives are literally at play all because our duopoly are a bunch of corrupt assholes.
Govt shouldn't be in it. And frankly, it just seems like extortion. They bitch about the high ER room payments we tax payers have to pay. So, to "save money", they want to tax the middle and elite class more to give them insurance. Nothing gets cut, its just MORE revenue for the bureaucrats.
And we get fucked. Again.

Forum List

Back