Get ready for the Covid Witnesses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Joe Biden is going to send his Covid Witnesses to your door step to see if you will take the shot for our collective salvation in regards to being vaccinated.

How can you refuse?

You get to take what has already murdered 4K for a virus that left America LAST YEAR.

Anyone who listened to Howard stern hype the shot ought to figure out something....

Hey trump supporters, your hero trump developed the vaccine. Don't you trust him?

Um,Howard, mr. Trump did not develop the vaccine, and we have figured out that every death from the vaccine is a non democrat.....

Joe Biden is going to send his Covid Witnesses to your door step to see if you will take the shot for our collective salvation in regards to being vaccinated.
I actually pissed my ex off by inviting the LDS in, and telling her that I was signing up for my own harem....

Interestingly enough, they left and never came back....

I wonder, if I would sign Xiden's Gestapo up for the "full protection plan" (daily injections of the experimental vaccine for their own protection), if that technique would work for them..... :auiqs.jpg:

I'm toying with whether I should say to them what I say to all cult members who come to my door:

"I believe you are part of a cult and I will pray for you"

That might work.....

already threads on this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back