Get over it and get back to work

I work for a large refinery. Large enough to cause price swings when we shift gears. Half a million bbls a day. We got orders today to prepare for shutting 1/3 of our units down Monday morning. Its a huge undertaking and mothballing them means the outlook is pretty bleak for the immediate future. Its never been done in my career of 25 years. The immediate problem is storage. There is simply no place to put refined products at the moment.

Lost in the Covid hoaxing and opportunism is the blow we took when Saudi Arabia and Russia opened the spigots beginning March 8th. This after years of Russian/Democrat attacks on the US oil industry and separate Saudi attempts to take out frackers. China benefits from green energy hoaxes as well. Add to that the government ordered shutdown of the economy and we are beginning to see structural damage as well as cyclical.

The ones who dont worry are the constituency who dont work. They think the government checks will come no matter what the economy and they have been at war with productive workers for years anyhow. To move people who want to work onto relief checks is the great equalizing they have been looking for.
it's going to get worse, then it's going to get better

as long as Trump wins that is...

we became energy independent under this President & will continue to be self sufficient as long as he is in charge

we are buying as much as we can store and will ramp production back up as soon as we can

as long as we are successful in our efforts to Keep America Great

prayers for you and yours

:beer:

And back to you. I agree we should buy all we can. But Chuck <<<Schumer>>> claimed a "victory" in a letter to his fellow rats this morning in striking funds to refill the SPR as part of the stimulus. We will have to fight them on this as in everything else relating to American security.

Now why do the Schumers and Bidens and Clintons, and their Mac1958 sheep, oppose filling the SPR? Always look back to what hurts America and helps Communist China for where they get their directions.

Would anyone ELSE like to explain why you're not furious at him for pushing this phony virus scam?

The first Trumpster struck out and tried to change the subject.

Go ahead.

You voted for Hillary, lost, then tried to pretend that you are non-partisan in your attacks. It simply wont work here.

BTW the subject of this thread is getting back to work. How do you stay so confused?

Getting back to work? Six to ten more weeks, at least.

Would anyone ELSE like to explain why you're not furious at him for pushing this phony virus scam?

Go ahead.

You voted for Hillary, lost, then tried to pretend that you are non-partisan in your attacks. It simply wont work here.

BTW the subject of this thread is getting back to work. How do you stay so confused?
Boring! Sorry!
ohhhhhhhhhh what a softball.

Go ahead.

Boring! Sorry!

If you worked then it wouldn't be so boring. But in that case you wouldn't have been a Hillary partisan in the first place would you?

Go ahead.

tomorrow

Go ahead.

Boring! Sorry!

If you worked then it wouldn't be so boring. But in that case you wouldn't have been a Hillary partisan in the first place would you?
Wow, I'm really up in your head.

Damn I'm good.

Go ahead.

Boring! Sorry!
Hey, here's another softball: How angry are you at Trump for pushing this phony virus scam on the country?

The other Trumpster didn't have the balls to answer, so he just went after me instead.

Go ahead.

Go ahead.

Boring! Sorry!
Hey, here's another softball: How angry are you at Trump for pushing this phony virus scam on the country?

The other Trumpster didn't have the balls to answer, so he just went after me instead.

Go ahead.
I'm pissed. you? He should have told the experts to lick somemore demofk asses. He wasn't ready to endure another impeachment and went with what the GOP asked him to do. He was in error. Sounds like he's finally going to correct that.

Go ahead.

Boring! Sorry!

Go ahead.
I'm pissed. you? He should have told the experts to lick somemore demofk asses. He wasn't ready to endure another impeachment and went with what the GOP asked him to do. He was in error. Sounds like he's finally going to correct that.
No, I'm not pissed. But then again, I don't let partisan politics control my life.

Watching you guys sure is fascinating, though.

Go ahead.

tomorrow

Only if you have grand kids......Hey, I sound like the Governor of Texas.

Go ahead.

Boring! Sorry!

Go ahead.
No, I'm not pissed. But then again, I don't let partisan politics control my life.

well I'm pissed at all of them. my anger isn't at any party, it's at both parties. the numbers aren't there. just aren't . you can banter all day, but as noted in another post 4000 people die from the flu monthly. we're ~900 the last month. that number isn't going to go up much more. than that per month. especially with doing what trump did by telling us all to stay at home.

BTW, you didn't ask, but I'm also pissed that congress folks are making money by selling stocks prior to the market fall. Insider trading much? one Rep. made 6 million. I lost over 70k. now tell me how she achieved that little number. Her financial officer is that much more talented than everyone else's? yeah, no.

At least now I know how mad Maxine made her money. insider trading. Now you all know.

Last edited:

Go ahead.

Boring! Sorry!

Go ahead.

You are obsessed with partisan politics. Not real good at it as demonstrated by your choice of candidates to back. And, as predicted, you are seeking partisan advantage for your masters in a virus.

Go ahead.

tomorrow

Only if you have grand kids......Hey, I sound like the Governor of Texas.

How many illegitimate grand kids do you have by the way?

Go ahead.

Boring! Sorry!

Go ahead.

You are obsessed with partisan politics. Not real good at it as demonstrated by your choice of candidates to back. And, as predicted, you are seeking partisan advantage for your masters in a virus.
Good gawd, you're still going.

Just get it all out in one big whine, okay? Let 'er rip, really let me have it. Cripes.

Boring.

Go ahead.

Boring! Sorry!

Go ahead.

Just get it all out in one big whine, okay? Let 'er rip, really let me have it. Cripes.

Boring.
dang, another softball.

Go ahead.

Boring! Sorry!

Go ahead.

well I'm pissed at all of them. my anger isn't at any party, it's at both parties. the numbers aren't there. just aren't . you can banter all day, but as noted in another post 4000 people die from the flu monthly. we're ~900 the last month. that number isn't going to go up much more. than that per month. especially with doing what trump did by telling us all to stay at home.

BTW, you didn't ask, but I'm also pissed that congress folks are making money by selling stocks prior to the market fall. Insider trading much? one Rep. made 6 million. I lost over 70k. now tell me how she achieved that little number. Her financial officer is that much more talented than everyone else's? yeah, no.

At least now I know how mad Maxine made her money. insider trading. Now you all know.

More than that ask how they become decimillionaires on a salary of less than 200,000 a year.

Go ahead.

Boring! Sorry!

Go ahead.

Boring.

Not too boring to come back for more though right? There is a bit of masochist in you it seems.

Go ahead.

Boring! Sorry!

Go ahead.

Boring.
dang, another softball.

He sees another opportunity slipping away. They overplayed their hand yet again.

Go ahead.

Boring! Sorry!

Go ahead.

Boring.

Not too boring to come back for more though right? There is a bit of masochist in you it seems.
Are you done now?

Go ahead.

Boring! Sorry!

Go ahead.

Boring.

Are you done now?

Well you are well beaten...but still gasping for more. So I guess not. Your move. Lets hear some more non-partisan ranting for the Democrats.

Forum List

Back