Get over it and get back to work

FuBjjeK.jpg

well I'm pissed at all of them. my anger isn't at any party, it's at both parties. the numbers aren't

And there you become a danger to them. Trump beat both parties.

I work for myself, wtf is going to hire some over the hill construction worker who blabbers bad poetry all day?

and so i got this today>>>>>

What does the Executive Order mean for construction?

All construction activities should cease if they require in-person business, and are not related to 6 (d) or 6 (m) of the Executive Order. Specifically, only construction required to support COVID-19 response and maintain critical infrastructure and construction to provide services for the safety, sanitation and operations of residences or other businesses should occur. As an example, replacing a failing roof or failed electrical system would be acceptable. However, building a new home or place of business would not be acceptable.

From our lovely Governor , who can isolate himself and his cronies on MY tax dollar, telling ME we're all in this together and need to sacrifice

Well i've taken all the (magnetic) signs off my work truck, and i'm going to work just like any other day

'eff them all

"Fema Prison Blues"

I hear the train a comin'
It's rolling round the bend
Ain't seen no anti-vaxer since I don't know when
I'm stuck in Fema prison, and time keeps draggin' on
But that train keeps a rollin' on down to camp Antone

When I was first infected my doctor told me son
"Always wash yer hands boy, to pass this on ain’t fun"
But I spat on a man in Reno just to watch him die
When I hear that whistle blowing, I hang my head and cry

I bet there's sick folks shackled inside them fema cars
They're probably rethinking of hangin’ cheesy bars
Well you know they had it coming, got no insurance fee
But those people keep a croakin'
And that's what we can’t see

Well if they freed me from fema prison
If that fema train was mine
I’d keep ‘em all up dancing, serve corona with a lime
Far from Fema prison, that's where we want to play
And I'd let that fema whistle blow my blues away
cheers!
who-wants-a-597d8c2f2b.jpg

~S~

Last edited:
I work for myself, wtf is going to hire some over the hill construction worker who blabbers bad poetry all day?

All construction activities should cease if they require in-person business, and are not related to 6 (d) or 6 (m) of the Executive Order. Specifically, only construction required to support COVID-19 response and maintain critical infrastructure and construction to provide services for the safety, sanitation and operations of residences or other businesses should occur. As an example, replacing a failing roof or failed electrical system would be acceptable. However, building a new home or place of business would not be acceptable.

From our lovely Governor , who can isolate himself and his cronies on MY tax dollar, telling ME we're all in this together and need to sacrifice

Well i've taken all the (magnetic) signs off my work truck, and i'm going to work just like any other day

'eff them all

~S~
Wow. There's a lot of construction going on by my office, and it's been desolate for a while now. You'd think maybe working outside might be safer, and that they could work.

Damn that Trump for pushing this phony fake news commie virus stuff.

'eff them all

~S~

Seriously...they are afraid of crossing the media and making a mistake after which they will be pilloried. I dont know who your governor is but I think that is reasoning driving most of them. And the media sees this as a chance for a general strike and work stoppage against Trump. Enforced by themselves if you cross the picket line.

The ones who do NOT have to work for a living are telling us, you me and other workers, not to work. Or work from home.

This is what comes of being ruled by elites.

Our governor bragged after he was elected in 2018 that he would move 60% of the state onto medicaid. Now he whines that the hospitals here are underfunded and overwhelmed and its Trumps fault.

This is what comes of being ruled by elites.
Blame it all on my roots
I showed in work boots
And ruined your pandemic scare
The last one to know
To act like yer bro
I was the last one
You could have cared
And I saw your surprise
When i posted those lies
Of rates that are clearly insane
And I toasted you
and your subsequent spew
But you'll never hear me complain

'Cause I've got friends in low places
Where the ascii drowns
And the beer chases my blues away
And I'll be okay
yeah, I'm not big on social distance graces
Think I'll go and post with the USMB aces
Oh, I've got friends in low places

Oh .i've got freinds in loOOOooOOooow places

~S~ w/apologies to Mr Brooks

If you worked then it wouldn't be so boring. But in that case you wouldn't have been a Hillary partisan in the first place would you?

You successfully derailed your own thread and proved his point in the process.

Nicely done.

If you worked then it wouldn't be so boring. But in that case you wouldn't have been a Hillary partisan in the first place would you?

Nicely done.

I didnt derail it. Its whats done whenever people threaten to get outside the lines set by the left. It may be a war of definitions, or personal attacks or whatever. The purpose is to derail communications. Attack mutts whose greatest fear is a discussion outside the bounds they set.

But I said what I wanted to say. No amount of attacking undoes that.

Nicely done.

I didnt derail it. Its whats done whenever people threaten to get outside the lines set by the left. It may be a war of definitions, or personal attacks or whatever. The purpose is to derail communications. Attack mutts whose greatest fear is a discussion outside the bounds they set.

Oh, I'm sorry. I wasn't expecting you to realize how much of an ass you made out of yourself. I was just pointing it out to you.

Nicely done.

Oh, I'm sorry. I wasn't expecting you to realize how much of an ass you made out of yourself. I was just pointing it out to you.

You were expecting another surrender to the media narrative. Which isnt going to happen here. You lost. You should be getting used to that by now.

Nicely done.

You were expecting another surrender to the media narrative. Which isnt going to happen here. You lost. You should be getting used to that by now.

Neat.

Would anyone ELSE like to explain why you're not furious at him for pushing this phony virus scam?

The first Trumpster struck out and tried to change the subject.

Go ahead.

You voted for Hillary, lost, then tried to pretend that you are non-partisan in your attacks. It simply wont work here.

BTW the subject of this thread is getting back to work. How do you stay so confused?

Getting back to work? Six to ten more weeks, at least.
tomorrow

Only if you have grand kids......Hey, I sound like the Governor of Texas.

How many illegitimate grand kids do you have by the way?

Nicely done.

Neat.

I thought so.

Nicely done.

Neat.

I thought so.

Glad I could help.

Nicely done.

Neat.

I thought so.

Glad I could help.

You did. Punching bags always come in handy.

Forum List

Back