Get over it and get back to work

This is why we must have an end date to this so called slow down....we must return to normal or we will all wish we had never done this...
The metrics are simple:
  1. I have documentation from Stanford about how long Covid lives on various surfaces. After that it dies.
  2. We should have had everyone stoke up on supplies and hunker down that long plus a week.
  3. You quarantine the sick until they are well.
  4. ITMT, anyone not diagnosed, their symptoms come out during the gestation period.
  5. You've now cut off all avenues for the spread and survival of the virus: Person to person contact. Surface contact. Latent infected. Those already sick.
  6. We are talking a few weeks, 3-4 at most. During that time, you've eliminated new hosts for the virus to live, it has died off all surfaces and the sick have been detected and isolated.
SO WHAT IS THIS TALK OF THERE BEING NO END IN SIGHT? WHY IS TRUMP'S EASTER GOAL SO RIDICULOUS? We should be starting to see light at the end of the tunnel by the end of the month!

Agreed.

If everyone went home for two weeks and didn't come out, this would be over.

I think the peak is in April.

How much do you guys hate Trump for pushing this scam?
Wrong board. Try. USMB.China.Com
Are you saying China is controlling what Trump says and does now?
those around him yes. you'd be the first to jump his shit if he didn't follow his expert's advise, as wrong as it is already.
He's being controlled? He's that weak? He's a victim?

This is terrible!
taking advice is what you all asked for you know back when you all called him a dictator and king? amazing how your colors change. chameleon huh?

This is why we must have an end date to this so called slow down....we must return to normal or we will all wish we had never done this...
The metrics are simple:
  1. I have documentation from Stanford about how long Covid lives on various surfaces. After that it dies.
  2. We should have had everyone stoke up on supplies and hunker down that long plus a week.
  4. ITMT, anyone not diagnosed, their symptoms come out during the gestation period.
  5. You've now cut off all avenues for the spread and survival of the virus: Person to person contact. Surface contact. Latent infected. Those already sick.
  6. We are talking a few weeks, 3-4 at most. During that time, you've eliminated new hosts for the virus to live, it has died off all surfaces and the sick have been detected and isolated.
SO WHAT IS THIS TALK OF THERE BEING NO END IN SIGHT? WHY IS TRUMP'S EASTER GOAL SO RIDICULOUS? We should be starting to see light at the end of the tunnel by the end of the month!

Agreed.

well everyone is at home and the number continues to count up. how come?

people not mingling and yet we have people getting it? how?

The metrics are simple:

Agreed.

Testing. You dont know you have it if you're not tested.

The metrics are simple:

Agreed.

Testing. You dont know you have it if you're not tested.
If I don't have symptoms I ain't got it. no matter what the demofks say. I don't need to be tested. I haven't been by anyone but my wife for over 12 days now. I'm fairly certain without symptoms, I ain't got it. you deathly ill?

all logic left when the leftist claimed that 320 million had it and needed to be tested. creating panic where food disappeared from grocery shelves, and paper products. BTW, who gave all of these people heads up the shutdown was coming to do that?

The metrics are simple:
Question for #1... What happens when the virus lands on a living organism, like a human?

The metrics are simple:
Question for #1... What happens when the virus lands on a living organism, like a human?
tell us genius. no, no, let's don't dance here.

The metrics are simple:

Agreed.

Everyone ISN'T home. And it takes up to 14 days for new infections to appear.

The metrics are simple:

Agreed.

3u19es.jpg

I'll believe it when I see it.

The metrics are simple:

Agreed.

Everyone ISN'T home. And it takes up to 14 days for new infections to appear.
yeah ok. you know I don't believe that incubation period right? no one knows shit. sure they are, ask all the governors.

you know, the ones now asking for people to leave their homes and give blood?

BTW, I still want to see the first 30 day comparison data h1n1 vs Wuhan Virus.

why do you suppose we can't see that data? anyone other than me use logic?

I didn't throw mine away because some asshat in DC said to.

Last edited:
It can't go through your skin and you can't infect yourself by eating the virus like if it was on your food...it must come in contact with mucus membrane like in your nose eyes and tongue...but there are acids in your mouth that makes it the less likely place of infection....

I work for a large refinery. Large enough to cause price swings when we shift gears. Half a million bbls a day. We got orders today to prepare for shutting 1/3 of our units down Monday morning. Its a huge undertaking and mothballing them means the outlook is pretty bleak for the immediate future. Its never been done in my career of 25 years. The immediate problem is storage. There is simply no place to put refined products at the moment.

Lost in the Covid hoaxing and opportunism is the blow we took when Saudi Arabia and Russia opened the spigots beginning March 8th. This after years of Russian/Democrat attacks on the US oil industry and separate Saudi attempts to take out frackers. China benefits from green energy hoaxes as well. Add to that the government ordered shutdown of the economy and we are beginning to see structural damage as well as cyclical.

The ones who dont worry are the constituency who dont work. They think the government checks will come no matter what the economy and they have been at war with productive workers for years anyhow. To move people who want to work onto relief checks is the great equalizing they have been looking for.
Go back to work if it's essential. Matter of fact.

I have never stopped going to work. Not an option in my field...unless they succeed in killing demand completely.

It can't go through your skin and you can't infect yourself by eating the virus like if it was on your food...it must come in contact with mucus membrane like in your nose eyes and tongue...but there are acids in your mouth that makes it the less likely place of infection....
When it lands on you and you touch it and put it on your face, your mouth, your eyes. Why do you try to maneuver around the issues? But...

How much do you guys hate Trump for pushing this scam?
Wrong board. Try. USMB.China.Com
Are you saying China is controlling what Trump says and does now?

Im saying they control what you say and do.
Trump too, obviously!

Poor guy, he's a victim!

Obvious to who again? Ive never seen you take a position that wasnt pro-chinese and anti-american.

Forum List

Back