Germany to send leopard tanks to Ukraine

I fear your hobby is to be wrong and to try to let sound this plausible, Soviet-Nazi-Jihadist.
Why don´t you go pack to your Matrix?

Why don´t you go pack to your Matrix? ...

I do not live in any kind of matrix of any author of any fantasy story - although I love such stories on reason of culture and civilisation. But not so your "stories" (thoughts and feelingfs) which come from Stalin and Hitler. Nevertheless I have also to live in this deadly reality of the universe and the hell which human beings like you try to make out of it. And the reality of this universe tells me very clear that all mankind has not any real chance to survive - specially with violent people like you - and latest when I will construct a spacesehip which will use the energy of a blue sun. Every very little mistake could bring out of balance such an energy - and every violent thought is a very heavy mistake in this context.

And what is mankind currently doing? Legalized mass murder called "war" and war also on all other creatures of this planet. Any chance to survive is nearly not existing - also not for someone who knows he has to be king on his own and only to follow the king of the kings.

Mankind has no chance - but for this nearly not existing chance I fight.
Yoda

Last edited:
Your Abrams is a copy of the Leopard. By the way: When I hear all this stupid war nonsense which men say then perhaps we should arrest all men and let overtake the species "women" this planet. Then we had pink tanks and it would be much more fun to murder each other.
Please, no pink tanks... war is man's thing, no pinkness. It's bad enough in the F1 racing with the absurd pink team. And footballers wearing pink boots..
Please regain your manliness and stop that.:no_text11:

Please, no pink tanks... war is man's thing, no pinkness. It's bad enough in the F1 racing with the absurd pink team. And footballers wearing pink boots..
Please regain your manliness and stop that.:no_text11:

LOL,

who takes a communist dictatorship like DDR 2.0 seriously today
Anything done by completely incompetent leftist dictators of Scholz & Co is wrong

Translation:

Don't like it?
Get out

pshel-von-2_59583295_orig_.png

Go to your unfree communist forums in the leftist prison DDR 2.0
No one needs here Stasi employees

Last edited:
Mercenaries, armaments, drugs, counterfeits, extortions, cybercrime, trolls - that pretty much sums up Russian economy. Add some oil, gas, mining, and agriculture to that. A generation of Russian people will not know anything different.

"Sources of The Washington Post have confirmed that the United States will send Abrams tanks only at the end of 2023 or even at the beginning of next year
At the same time, top-secret depleted uranium armor will be removed from the tanks"
- Mua-Ha-HA-HA!

"Sources of The Washington Post have confirmed that the United States will send Abrams tanks only at the end of 2023 or even at the beginning of next year
At the same time, top-secret depleted uranium armor will be removed from the tanks"
- Mua-Ha-HA-HA!
You have a link for us?

This will be an interesting escalation.
  • Ukraine will push for deliveries of Western-made 4th generation fighter jets next after winning a bid to secure Western tanks Wednesday, a top adviser for the defense minister told Reuters.
  • Western fighter aircraft would improve Ukraine’s ability to strike Russian targets, experts said.
  • “Before we send major weapon systems like F-16s, I hope we’d do the far easier thing,” Hudson Institute senior fellow Rebeccah Heinrichs told the Daily Caller News Foundation.
“They didn’t want to give us heavy artillery, then they did. They didn’t want to give us HIMARS systems, then they did. They didn’t want to give us tanks, now they’re giving us tanks,” Sak said to Reuters.

“Apart from nuclear weapons, there is nothing left that we will not get,” he added.

“Our military pilots went to the United States, funds were allocated for the training of our pilots,” Ukrainian Air Force spokesman Yuri Ignat said, according to UkraNews, citing an information agency operated by Ukraine’s defense ministry.

“The type of aircraft, which is likely to be provided to Ukraine, and the corresponding terms of [personnel] training have already been determined,” he added.

The Pentagon said it was not aware of any Ukrainian pilots training in the U.S. on Tuesday.

“Before we send major weapon systems like F-16s, I hope we’d do the far easier thing like simply greenlight the Ukrainians to hit the Iranian terrorists training the Russians on their suicide drones inside the Russian border… We aren’t even doing the easier things,” Heinrichs told the DCNF.

The Department of Defense did not immediately respond to the DCNF’s requests for comment
Sounds to me as a kind of proof - that inevitably the long-term vision of NATO is to get themselves directly involved in the Ukraine-Russia conflict. And it takes time to get the European/US population to agree or brainwashed to support such a move. In the meantime keep balancing or escalating the situation by increasing the arms supplies.

This is great news. These tanks are the cutting edge and will slaughter the third world russian machines.

The hapless russian conscripts would be well advised to turn for home and run like fuck before they are exterminated like the raping locusts they are.

Its very encouraging.
/----/
Fn0y_braUAE0fIg

That's a nice example for the logic of time. This messages do not disqualify your Mr. president Joe Biden - they disqualify the leading tyrant of Russia. It's easy for Putin to solve all problems. He has just simple to stop his war in the Ukraine and to leave this country with all official and private Russian armies (private armies are for example the mercenary soldiers of the Russian organisation Wagner or the Chechen jihadist-like army).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back