Germany to send leopard tanks to Ukraine

Bleipriester

Nearly never in my life I met a more repugnant human being like you. Do you think you are really worth the death of "only" one Russian and/or Ukrainian soldier?

Last edited:
how you will be able to help them to rebuild their country.
The Soviet Union restored the country's economy in five years after the destruction brought by the german nazis. Russia will cope with the restoration of Ukraine without you, hypocritical freaks.

A letter from grandfather "Tiger" to his grandson "Leopard" in Ukraine

Guten morgen, mein lieber grandson! I am infinitely glad that you decided to continue "Drang nah Osten". The Russians have a lot of good fertile land. But for some reason they clung to it strongly and do not want to give it to us, the Aryans. After all, only we are able to control this wild land and the barbarians that inhabit it.

There are nuances

First, take care of your health. And especially the transmission. It breaks first of all. I remember, near Leningrad, because of this damn transmission in August 1942, three of the four T-VI broke down. They were repaired for a whole month. There are big problems with winter oil. It's hereditary with us. I don't know if there is a good winter oil in a normal amount now.
It's generally hard in winter. The transmission caught cold immediately, the oil froze there. And there was so much dirt between the rollers that it was possible to dig it out from there only by removing the wheels. What kind of pleasure it is in a 20-degree frost, you can imagine.

Secondly, we Germans are healthy and big. We eat a lot, especially when it's cold or we drive through mud. For example, I ate like hell, 270 liters per 100 kilometers, and off–road - 480, although sometimes, when I was really hungry, I ate 6 liters per kilometer. And what to do?
You, Mein lieber grandson, have a good appetite too – 720 liters per 100 kilometers. And anyway, who knows exactly how much you will need in Russian mud? Keep in mind that russian diesel fuel, like gasoline, I know very well, do not suit us at all.

So, when there will be little fuel left, be sure to hide somewhere, in the forest is the best. And wait there when they bring our good German diesel fuel. Otherwise the russians will swoop in, and then it will be very bad. In a word, take care of yourself.
And never fill up the russian diesel fuel, otherwise your injectors will be ruined. You will cough for a long time, as I once did. I remember how my spark plugs stopped working because of russian gasoline. We were driving on 84 gasoline, and the Russian barbarians were filling up their cars, light tanks and even planes with 66. I don't think a Russian diesel fuel will suit you.

Thirdly, get ready for the fact that you will have to travel a lot on car transporters. Be careful when you move in or out.
For us, "Tigers", narrow tracks were specially made for the european railway, and then our width turned out to be 3.15 meters. I remember several times we clung to roadside structures and fell from platforms. And with normal tracks, to move through the mud, I had a width of 3.7 meters.

Special six-axle platforms were constructed for our transportation by rail. They could carry 80 tons and followed each battalion to the combat area. Also, due to the heavy load, the weight distribution was monitored so that the bridges on the railway could withstand such a load.

You, Mein lieber grandson, have even more width – 3.75 meters. And the weight is also more. I don't know how they'll deliver you now… I'm telling you, move only on a car transporter or you'll have to stomp on your own. And many bridges in this land of barbarians will not stand you at all.

Fourth. Get ready to sit in the mud for a long time and wait for them to pull you out. At this time, you will be a good target for Russian attack aircraft, helicopters and artillery, too. Oh, I remember how we were tortured by the Russian "Schwarzen Tod" Il-2, when cumulative aerial bombs were poured from above… A lot of ours burned down then.

In my time, I had an excellent 88-millimeter cannon that allowed me to hit the russian "thirty-fours" for a kilometer and a half, and they could not penetrate my frontal armor from such a distance. But they managed to get on my side quickly or, even worse, to the rear, and then the full "das ende" would come. Simply put, kaput. And now russian tanks are lighter and faster. So, Mein lieber grandson, take care of your ass.

Now the russians have guided missiles with which they can kill you from a distance of five kilometers, and you can hit them in three and a half kilometers. And the armor, apparently, the russians have better one. So again, take care of yourself!
Yes, before I forget, dementia is about to wake up. The rate of fire of russian tanks is three times higher. They have an automatic loader. And you don't.

And the last.
If the Russians pin down the Abrams or the Challengers somewhere, don't get into a fight. Try to hide. They are heavier and more noticeable on the battlefield than you are. You have a chance to die last.
It is better, of course, not to go there at all. Otherwise they'll melt you down and turn you into russian nuclear icebreakers and send you to the Arctic.

Anyway, Mein lieber grandson, I and your grandmother "Panther" kiss you, and wish you all the best. But we are counting on the worst. If you die, we will definitely put a monument to you on our family plot.

The Ukrainian TG-channel Cartel writes:

Why the US will delay the case with the allocation of its tanks for the Ukraine. Formally, they can give, but in reality they will arrive later, than the german "Leopards".

It is important for americans that german tanks burn and their rating drops, a lot of negativity and videos about their defeat and failure come out, which will cause damage to the german military-industrial complex, thereby increasing orders from american military concerns.
Here's a life hack!

Your question doesn´t seem to make any sense.

No question in any context with an anti-German Nazi like you makes any sense. But what made ever any sense in context with people who believe in antiquated destructive nonsense? Every destruction in the Ukraine every violent death of any human being in the Ukraine - specially of all this people who are totally innocent in this situation - are a torture for the spirit. Even the devil on its own would hate it to do so. So the question is: Who is more evil than the devil and is not able to end this totally senseless, stupid and violent situation? Which sorcerer's apprentice needs which sorcerer to teach him before the world will be overflooded with all this violent nonsense?

Last edited:
The Soviet Union restored the country's economy in five years after the destruction brought by the german nazis. Russia will cope with the restoration of Ukraine without you, hypocritical freaks.

You have totally wrong ideas abot the extremely cruel and brutal Soviets. Stalin murdered millions of Russians. His paranoia had been a totally normal consequence and because of this Stalin on his own also died lonesome and miserably - while he was the same time watched from his "comrades" because everyone of them lived in fear to help this beast and to be "thankfully" murdererd afterwards for their help. What for heavens sake likes someone to recall who likes to recall the Soviet empire?

Last edited:
You have totally wrong ideas abot the extremely cruel and brutal Soviets. Stalin murdered millions of Russians. His paranoia had been a totally normal consequence and because of this Stalin on his own also died lonesome and miserably
Are you still eating Goebbels propaganda?

Are you still eating Goebbels propaganda?

I don't have any idea why every idiot on this planet thinks everyone else is an idiot instead just simple to think everyone is an idiot. You have to do something not to go lost. Ask god what to do. That's the very best source for the very best ideas for everyone who tries to live in the love of god. And by the way: As far as I can see is the current patriarch from Moscow - in German called "Kyrill" - no Christian at all but only a kind of Soviet and/or Oligarch.

-----
Behold, I am sending you out as sheep in the midst of wolves, so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves.
-----

Ось Я посилаю вас, як овець поміж вовків. Тому будьте мудрі, як змії, та невинні, як голуби.
-----
Вот, Я посылаю вас, как овец в волчью стаю. Поэтому будьте мудры, как змеи, и невинны, как голуби.
-----

-----

Last edited:
No question in any context with an anti-German Nazi like you makes any sense. But what made ever any sense in context with people who believe in antiquated destructive nonsense? Every destruction in the Ukraine every violent death of any human being in the Ukraine - specially of all this people who are totally innocent in this situation - are a torture for the spirit. Even the devil on its own would hate it to do so. So the question is: Who is more evil than the devil and is not able to end this totally senseless, stupid and violent situation? Which sorcerer's apprentice needs which sorcerer to teach him before the world will be overflooded with all this violent nonsense?
Acting like the war in Ukraine is the first war ever is very unrealistic. There is no day without wars also in modern days. Western countries are fueling wars all across the globe. They summon "separatists" and "rebels", empower dictators, unthrone them, prepare putsches, impose sanctions that make whole peoples suffer, ect, ect. They are meddling in other countries affairs, demand elections or reject elections, as if they are the god-given rulers of the world.

Our propaganda speaks about a Russian war of aggression, but in reality the Russians stopped an aggression. It is documented. Example:

"OSCE Special Monitoring Mission to Ukraine​

"n Donetsk region, between the evenings of 18 and 20 February, the SMM recorded 2,158 ceasefire violations, including 1,100 explosions. In the previous reporting period, it recorded 591 ceasefire violations in the region.

In Luhansk region, between the evenings of 18 and 20 February, the Mission recorded 1,073 ceasefire violations, including 926 explosions. In the previous reporting period, it recorded 975 ceasefire violations in the region."

However, western politicians were silent, also they were involved in the creation of the permanent Minsk ceasefires. No civilian body count based on biased sources in the media, not even anything about the happenings until the Russians intervened.

Acting like the war in Ukraine is the first war ever is very unrealistic.

Makes this sentence any sense, enemy of all mankind including yourselve?

There is no day without wars also in modern days.

Never I lived in war since I live - and I have absolutelly not any problem to continue to do so the next 13.8 billion years.

Western countries are fueling wars all across the globe. They summon "separatists" and "rebels", empower dictators, unthrone them, prepare putsches, impose sanctions that make whole peoples suffer, ect, ect. They are meddling in other countries affairs, demand elections or reject elections, as if they are the god-given rulers of the world.

Little children play unimportant games. Or do you think the Andromeda galaxy likes to know more about the weird idiots of planet Earth and that's the reason why she is on the way to date the Milky Way - one of the eldest galaxies of the universe - if not the eldest galaxy of the universe at all?

Our propaganda speaks about a Russian war of aggression, but in reality the Russians stopped an aggression.

Fact: Russia attacked the Ukraine without any lousy reason to have to do so.

It is documented. Example:

"OSCE Special Monitoring Mission to Ukraine​

"n Donetsk region, between the evenings of 18 and 20 February, the SMM recorded 2,158 ceasefire violations, including 1,100 explosions. In the previous reporting period, it recorded 591 ceasefire violations in the region.

In Luhansk region, between the evenings of 18 and 20 February, the Mission recorded 1,073 ceasefire violations, including 926 explosions. In the previous reporting period, it recorded 975 ceasefire violations in the region."

However, western politicians were silent, also they were involved in the creation of the permanent Minsk ceasefires. No civilian body count based on biased sources in the media, not even anything about the happenings until the Russians intervened.

You show with this text only that you are an idiot, that's all. No one in the western world provoked Russia but Russia attacked Europe. By the way: Since when are you "suddenly" a Russian fake-Soviet and not a fake-German Nazi any longer?

Makes this sentence any sense, enemy of all mankind including yourselve?

Never I lived in war since I live - and I have absolutelly not any problem to continue to do so the next 13.8 billion years.

Little children play unimportant games. Or do you think the Andromeda galaxy likes to know more about the weird idiots of planet Earth and that's the reason why she is on the way to date the Milky Way - one of the eldest galaxies of the universe - if not the eldest galaxy of the universe at all?

Fact: Russia attacked the Ukraine without any lousy reason to have to do so.

You show with this text only that you are an idiot, that's all. No one in the western world provoked Russia but Russia attacked Europe. By the way: Since when are you "suddenly" a Russian fake-Soviet and not a fake-German Nazi any longer?
Troll.

"You give me tanks, but you give them without respect...." (c)

Leopards, leopards... Fighting camels, that's the Force!

Fndx7dlXoAAlRio

Putin is a traitor, nothing will be done

It's fine to have tanks and Some sort of support vehicle. Tanks without a Bradley are sitting ducks. Both require fuel and munitions. And Bradley's have anti-tank weapons...so if it becomes a tank battle those Bradley's will eat the Russian's lunch.

Also....the sheer volume of artillery shells the two sides are firing is insane. Neither side seems to know how to aim. US forces never use that many at a time...and they usually give 3 warning shots. The production of shells locally in Slovakia is definitely being investigated and probably going to happen.
Russians nor NATO are keeping up with the supply of shells for artillery battles. Russia has supplies for one more year (if they can get them to battle) but then the bear has lost their claws. Russia is firing a LOT more than Ukraine is daily....almost 50%more shells. But again...logistics are a bitch.

Russians have had an upper hand with those Iranian drones...but if the Patriot missiles show up that will end that free ride.

And just as a point of reference.
Every anti tank missile you see fired is like throwing a brand new Corvette into a car crusher....however, every tank destroyed is several hundred million dollars flushed down the toilet.

War is very stupid expensive.

Becaeuse you are a kind of Soviet-Nazi makes no one else to a Troll. By the way: The private Cechen army units of the Russians seem to be also a kind of jihadists.
Syrian "rebels" are jihadists. Chechenia on the other hand is part of the Russian Federation and the Chechen units are regular forces of the Russian military. Troll.

Syrian "rebels" are jihadists. Chechenia on the other hand is part of the Russian Federation and the Chechen units are regular forces of the Russian military. Troll.
I fear your hobby is to be wrong and to try to let sound this plausible, Soviet-Nazi-Jihadist. What is the private Russian army "Wagner" in your eyes?

Forum List

Back