German Foreign Minister pretty much declares war with Russia

Here we go again folks, it's WW3. I thought Germany learned their lesson last time.

Idiots

First Germany is supposed to sign a peace deal with Russia so they can split Poland together, then Germany invades a bit later on

Don't they know their own history?

At this point Poland could take the Squareheads in a week so Putin be all like.

vladimir-putin-laughing.gif

It' s theatre .
Like kids in the play ground .

It does not affect what is happening in the arena one jot.

It' s theatre .
Like kids in the play ground .

It does not affect what is happening in the arena one jot.

I hope not, for Europe's sake. Germany and Russia have always had a deep resentment of each other, particularly from the Russian side.

I hope not, for Europe's sake. Germany and Russia have always had a deep resentment of each other, particularly from the Russian side.
Germans and Russians are tied at the hip

It was Germany that sent Lennon into Moscow during WW1 to throw a coup and put the communists in charge, all so they would withdraw from the war, which they promptly did.

It was Germany that sent Lennon into Moscow during WW1 to throw a coup and put the communists in charge, all so they would withdraw from the war, which they promptly did.

I know their politics were close, but wasn't John a bit young at the time?

It was Germany that sent Lennon into Moscow during WW1 to throw a coup and put the communists in charge
No, they send Ringo. And the germans told him:
"You must overthrow the power of the russian bourgeoisie, establish the power of the workers and peasants in their interests, defeat illiteracy, start industrialization and collective farming in agriculture. And if there is time left, start the space program."
How many times can you repeat this idiotic lie? Even Goebbels did not use this "useful information"...

With good reason . Around 30 million reasons to be more precise .
Suspect the German agreement is essentially BS to keep other puppets quiet.

Probably will send send half a dozen old bangers and a few spanners .

Am well aware of the story about John faking his own death but this has added a new dimension to even my flexible thinking .

Forum List

Back