Germany to fire up coal stations as Russia squeezes gas supply

What I don't understand is why they don't go back to their nuclear power plants that they shut down. They've only got 3 reactors operating vs 30 that have been shut down and none under construction, and nuclear power used to account for 25% of their total energy but now it's down to half that. It makes no sense to me, it's not like Germany is on the edge of a major fault line and has to contend with earthquakes and tsunamis.

For that matter, I don't understand why we don't either, instead of wasting so much money on useless high-speed rail we oughta be looking at building smaller reactors in places where it makes sense and isn't dangerous. Nuclear ought to be part of the solution IMHO.

Most of the uranium used in nuclear power plants is mined and originally processed in Ukraine.
Just as an FYI.
There are large supplies available from what has been produced but it's insufficient to keep them going indefinitely.

It's better to keep what is stockpiled than to use up what they have. Coal mining and burning is relatively cheaper and easier to start up and stop. Also scrubbers can be retrofitted to smoke stacks and the mercury/soot can be removed.

So your video had been Nazi propaganda?
No it was humor. It shows Adolph Hitler being introduced and standing before a large crowd of Nazis. As he begins to speak it has been edited to make it appear as if Hitler starts singing the theme song from The Jeffersons, a comedy tv show from the late 70's. Look up Jefferson's tv show theme song and you can hear it.

From the Catechism.... For almighty God. . ., because he is supremely good, would never allow any evil whatsoever to exist in his works if he were not so all-powerful and good as to cause good to emerge from evil itself.

Did you ever hear that Satan is only a creation from god?`

I never said God would help me. I said good will come from it. You should trust in God more.

You have not any idea what you try to speak about when you use the word "god", isn't it? Ever tried to understand what god says? Ever got from god an answer which you don't like to hear?

If you think you can do everything to start a nuclear war because god will help you than you are more than only a little stupid and/or criminal. You - like everyone else - will die in a nuclear third world - except you are a part of Satan on your own who feels well in a nuclear fire.

No it was humor.

Aha. As far as I know propaganda for humor is not forbidden in Germany although no one here has any idea what humor is because we are Germans. We laugh normally when we nail the shrink heads of your enemies over our front doors. But meanwhile we perfected this tradition and use only smiling nano-shrinkheads.

It shows Adolph

Adolf

Hitler being introduced and standing before a large crowd of Nazis. As he begins to speak it has been edited to make it appear as if Hitler starts singing the theme song from The Jeffersons, a comedy tv show from the late 70's. Look up Jefferson's tv show theme song and you can hear it.

What is Jefferson's TV show? ... May it be you use Adolf Hitler for a racist message against Blacks in this context? ...

Last edited:
Did you ever hear that Satan is only a creation from god?`
There is a rumor going around to that effect.
You have not any idea what you try to speak about when you use the word "god", isn't it? Ever tried to understand what god says? Ever got from god an answer which you don't like to hear?

If you think you can do everything to start a nuclear war because god will help you than you are more than only a little stupid and/or criminal. You - like everyone else - will die in a nuclear third world - except you are a part of Satan on your own who feels well in a nuclear fire.
Sure. All the time.

I'm not trying to start a nuclear war, dummy. I'm just telling you that if one happens there will be survivors.

No one is all good or all bad, dummy.

No. No one will survive the third world war. World war 1+2 is absolutelly not comparable with world war 3.

Sure. WWIII will make WWII look like a regional conflict but people will survive it. Let's just hope none of them are Germans.

Aha. As far as I know propaganda for humor is not forbidden in Germany although no one here has any idea what humor is because we are Germans. We laugh normally when we nail the shrink heads of your enemies over our front doors. But meanwhile we perfected this tradition and use only smiling nano-shrinkheads.

Adolf

What is Jefferson's TV show? ... May it be you use Adolf Hitler for a racist message against Blacks in this context? ...
this is the Jeffersons. Yeah, all those blacks starring in it are really really racist.

That's the song it showed Adolph Hitler appearing to sing.

There is a rumor going around to that effect.

?

Sure. All the time.

I'm not trying to start a nuclear war, dummy. I'm just telling you that if one happens there will be survivors.

No one will survive world war 3. Not any man - not any woman. Absolutelly no one.

No one is all good or all bad, dummy.

What has this to do with what? Do you think a war is a judgement of god? A war is bloody nonsense from super-stupid idiots - that's all.

Last edited:
Adolf

Hmm ... perhaps it has something to do with copyrights. No idea why the video with Hitler singing this song is banned from the USA and/or Germany in Germany.
It's not banned in the USA, I posted it from the USA.

Sure. WWIII will make WWII look like a regional conflict

World 2 had been a Sunday afternoon walk compared with the 30 years war from 1618-1648,

but people will survive it.

No one nowhere in the whole world will survive world war 3.

Let's just hope none of them are Germans.

The Trumpican and/or Russian propaganda "World war 3 is a good thing because hopefully all Germans will die in this war" will help you to be able to find out what's wrong with your "Christian" view to the world. I suggest to you to take serios that not any human being - no one - will survive world war 3.

World 2 had been a Sunday afternoon walk compared with the 30 years war from 1618-1648,

No one nowhere in the whole world will survive world war 3.

The Trumpican and/or Russian propaganda "World war 3 is a good thing because hopefully all Germans will die in this war" will help you to be able to find out what's wrong with your "Christian" view to the world. I suggest to you to take serios that not any human being - no one - will survive world war 3.
If you don't get your emotions under control you are going to stroke out.

A video what you can see in the USA is able not to be shown in Germany. Whether this is "your" decision or "our" decision I don't know.
Probably your nazis over there doing that. They also banned an episode of Star Trek where Kirk and crew land on a planet controlled by Nazis.

MV5BZTUwNmEwMjEtMzI0ZC00MDA2LTg2ZDYtZjY1Yzk0MDI2NWFiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM3MDMyMDQ@._V1_.jpg

Gill_Fuhrer_2268.jpg

Funny how their fuhrer resembled Joe Biden ain't it?

If you don't get your emotions under control you are going to stroke out.
You propagate a third world war because all Germans will die in such a war - what's in your view to the world a positive effect for the USA or Russia. This says enough about that good and evil really exist and that you are an evil man.

A video what you can see in the USA is able not to be shown in Germany. Whether this is "your" decision or "our" decision I don't know.
I think it makes greenies in America and Germany look stupid

The left embraced the Lost Secrets of Atlantis as the wave of the future

But all they got was egg on their face and ridicule

You propagate a third world war because all Germans will die in such a war - what's in your view to the world a positive effect for the USA or Russia. This says enough about that good and evil really exist and that you are an evil man.
I'm not propagating anything. You are the one who started this talk, not me. Take a deep breath.

Forum List

Back