Germany to fire up coal stations as Russia squeezes gas supply

You need a world-war and freezing people to ignore intentionally the effects of global warming?
No. Germany needed a war and freezing people to see the folly of their ways. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Germany took a weak-kneed approach. They should have immediately torn town down all those coal fired plants. But it's not too late for them to see the error of their ways. Perhaps Russia could help the Germans re-discover their conscience?

Eh?

I personally was not hoping it will end in a few weeks - I saw not any chance for the Ukraine to win this war. What's by the way still a problem. It's an asymetric war which is able to last years - or even decades. Then Ukrainians hope now it wil end befeor winter will come. And the Ukraine has to take care not to lose people in senseles actions. I hate a wrong senseless heroism. Specially the heroism of couch potatoes million miles far from the dying people in this war. Not only Ukrainian - also Russian soldiers have mothers.
War is never to be desired. Which is why it's so weird that Europe didn't see it coming. I mean it's not like they didn't already know about Russia's recent imperialism and Europe's dependence on Russian gas. It's not like it should have been a surprise.

No. Germany needed a war and freezing people to see the folly of their ways. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
You are really a super-idiot who not knows when it is better to shut the mouth and to activate the last three brain cells.

You are really a super-idiot who not knows when it is better to shut the mouth and to activate the last three brain cells.
Don't be upset with me for the errors of Germany's leaders. Germany is in this predicament precisely because Germany failed to properly assess their risks. You'd think Germany should have known that relying on a would be dictator/totalitarian for their energy security was a bad idea.

Last edited:
Don't be upset with me for the errors of Germany's leaders.

Which errors?

Germany is in this predicament precisely because Germany failed to properly apprise their risks.

What for heavens sake do you know about Germany? Nothing or nothing?

You'd think Germany should have know that relying on a would be dictator/totalitarian for Germany's energy security was a bad idea.

Two braincells are no network any longer so a brain transplantation could perhaps help. That's in your case only a minimal invasive operation.

Two braincells are no network any longer so a brain transplantation could perhaps help. That's in your case only a minimal invasive operation.
Again... don't be upset with me for the errors of Germany's leaders. Germany is in this predicament precisely because Germany failed to properly assess their risks. You'd think Germany should have known that relying on a would be dictator/totalitarian for their energy security was a bad idea.

I know they rely on imported natural gas from Russia to meet their consumption. As does all of Europe in general.

This was no error - this was an intention. We trusted in Russia and her will to be a reliable and peaceful nation. Now says Russia: You are an idiot, Germany, that you trusted in us. So what do you call "error"? It is what it is. Not to trust in others makes not any sense.

Ths wasno eroro thsi was an intention. We trusted in Russia and her wil to eb a peaceful nation. Now sad says Russia: You are nan idtio that you trusted in us. Thsi never had hheoend befer inistry. So whatzdo yu call "error"? It is what it is. Not to trust in others makes not any sense.
Germany trusted a nation that has occupied six territories in Europe since 1992?

Map showing the Russian Federation in light red with Russian-occupied territories in Europe in dark red, as follows:
  1. Transnistria (since 1992)
  2. Abkhazia (since 1992)
  3. South Ossetia (since 2008)
  4. Crimea (since 2014)
  5. Luhansk People's Republic (since 2014)
  6. Donetsk People's Republic (since 2014)
1656378217320.png

Banking on Ukraine folding in a couple of weeks. Being dependent on Russian gas in the first place.

This had been an intention of Germany. We needed the Russian gas for a bridge technology in our fight against the climate change. Now we will have to find other ways - what will need some time. We had not any reason not to trust in the reliability of the Russians. And trust means trust and not mistrust. And it seems to me you don't see the long term effects. I remember that we thought long years ago even about to make Russia also to a part of the Nato on its own and to go together with Russia into a fiture of all mankind without any wars.

But in 2008, 2014 and now 2022 Russia dissapointed us more and more and destroyed practically a common way into an the universal future of all mankind in peace, freedom and wealth - what's a base for the way "per aspera ad astra". We all need to learn to go the way into a future with the freedom of life for all and every life and have not to live any longer for a future of the slavery of death. Since thousands of years we are on this ways. And the slavery of death is by the way also an US-American problem. Also the USA dissapointed me and many others in this context more and more in many ways in the last few decades.
And the Ukraine - what to say to the Ukraine? Ruthens murder Ruthens there. A tragedy. And the people of Belarus are governend from an evil monster which sold his country to Putin. Also an unbelievable tragedy.

And I remember in this context the plans from the cold war. In this plans in a first day of a hypothetic third world war the NATO alone will murder in some hours about 600 million human beings in a collateral damage within Asia and Europe. And how many hundred millions will cost the answer of China and Russia I don't know.

And what do I do now? I speak with a super-idiot from the USA like you who has which problem? ... That a mentally sick man who has extraordinary big deficits in his emotions and cognitive capacities and his education should rule the USA and calculates in this context that he gets more votes with promoting hate on Germany?

Trumpican - if I would not be a Catholic Christian who tries to see in all human beings children of god on their way to god then I had only contempt for you and your totally stupid attacks on Bavaria, Germany and Europe.

Last edited:
This had been an intention of Germany. We needed the Russian gas for a bridge technology in our fight against the climate change. Now we will have to find other ways - what will need some time. We had not any reason not to trust in the reliability of the Russians. And trust means trust and not mistrust. And it seems to me you don't see the long term effects. I remember that we thought long years ago even about to make Russia also to a part of the Nato on its own and to go together with Russia into a fiture of all mankind without any wars.

But in 2008, 2014 and now 2022 Russia dissapointed us more and more and destroyed practically a common way into an the universal future of all mankind in peace, freedom and wealth - what's a base for the way "per aspera ad astra". We all need to learn to go the way into a future with the freedom of life for all and every life and have not to live any longer for a future of the slavery of death. Since thousands of years we are on this ways. And the slavery of death is by the way also an US-American problem. Also the USA dissapointed me and many others in this context more and more in many ways in the last few decades.
And the Ukraine - what to say to the Ukraine? Ruthens murder Ruthens there. A tragedy. And the people of Belarus are governend from an evil monster which sold his country to Putin. Also an unbelievable tragedy.

And I remember in this context the plans from the cold war. In this plans in a first day of a hypothetic third world war the NATO alone will murder in some hours about 600 million human beings in a collateral damage within Asia and Europe. And how many hundred millions will cost the answer of China and Russia I don't know.

And what do I do now? I speak with a super-idiot from the USA like you who has which problem? ... That a mentally sick man who has extraordinary big deficits in his emotions and cognitive capacities and his education should rule the USA and calculates in this context that he gets more votes with promoting hate on Germany?

Trumpican - if I would not be a Catholic Christian who tries to see in all human beings children of god on their way to god then I had only contempt for you and your totally stupid attacks on Bavaria, Germany and Europe.

AGW is a hoax. Germany's intentions were idiotic. Germany is now paying for their mistakes. You do only have contempt for me for no other reason than I am speaking the truth.

AGW is a hoax.

?

Germany's intentions were idiotic.

For sure much less idiotic than to folllow the intentions of the Trumpicans to be 100% loyal to the person Donald Trump only because this makes everyone equal with Donald Trump who is also only 100% loyal to the person Donald Trump.

Germany is now paying for their mistakes. You do only have contempt for me for no other reason than I am speaking the truth.

I have contempt for no one. People like you make me sad because they kill the hope that mankind will have any chance to survive. It's totally senseless to speak with you.

For sure much less idiotic than to folllow the intetnsions of the Trumpicans to be 1000% loyal to the person Donald Trumps only because this makes everyone equal with Donald Trump who is also 1000% loyal to the person Donald Trump.
Ok, was that supposed to make me angry or something? Because it seems like you are agreeing with me.
I have contempt for no one. People like you make me sad because they kill the hope that mankind will have any chance to survive.
How exactly have I killed the hope that mankind will have any chance to survive?

I don't have that much power and it sounds like you don't have any faith in God. Relax. Everything will work out exactly as it should and good will come from it.

Ok, was that supposed to make me angry or something? Because it seems like you are agreeing with me.

How exactly have I killed the hope that mankind will have any chance to survive?

I don't have that much power and it sounds like you don't have any faith in God. Relax. Everything will work out exactly as it should and good will come from it.

Okay. Take your soldiers! Leave Germany! End of discussion.

Forum List

Back