Germany takes welcome action

I should mention-----I was born AFTER 1945-----but grew up in a very NAZI enclave in the USA. My town was NEWLY no longer OFFICIALLY "RESTRICTED" in
the 1950s. Nazi propaganda pamphlets FLUTTERED IN THE WIND all over
town---------I was an avid reader as a child---but without much to read other than
my brothers' SUPERMAN COMICS-----------the Nazi propaganda was more
interesting------almost as good as MAD MAGAZINE (not as good as Isaac Azimov)

Germans were here before the influx of Jews.

where is "here"? If you refer to areas of the USA which were Nazi enclaves----
you are right-------the Nazi pigs in the USA were largely descendants of
German agriculturalists who had migrated to the USA centuries ago. Were
you struggling to make a point?

North America

Your "point" is "NORTH AMERICA" --------is that statement supposed to make
sense?

They came and fought for the British and stayed here, it was not the USA at that time, hence they were here before the Hebrews.

yeah, so? That's a POINT? -------kraut mercenaries were here, fighting American patriots ? ok ----there
were jews in north America --------way back in the 1600s------and CERTAINLY by
the 1700s. <<< is that fact supposed to be significant of something-------
most of the germans who came to NORTH AMERICA and later the USA as INFLUX were------like the jews----
escapees from the stink and filth of the CATHOLIC INQUISITION

Why should any country tolerate the politics of hate. Freedom of expression brings responsibilities.

And there is no more hateful politics of hate than that espoused by the left wing who hate everyone that does not think as they do. Look at the child sex rings enabled and defended by the left wing politicians all those years, how they even had grass roots left wing followers arrested or threatened when they spoke out against the left wing lovechilds practise of grooming 12 year old girls and selling them to others. The left wing politicians knew this was happening as some have been found to be openly supporting the scrapping of the age of consent so they could make use of young people for their own gratification.

I should mention-----I was born AFTER 1945-----but grew up in a very NAZI enclave in the USA. My town was NEWLY no longer OFFICIALLY "RESTRICTED" in
town---------I was an avid reader as a child---but without much to read other than

North America

sense?

They came and fought for the British and stayed here, it was not the USA at that time, hence they were here before the Hebrews.

Don't be so sure of your claims, you know how they tend to blow up in your face and prove you wrong

Why should any country tolerate the politics of hate. Freedom of expression brings responsibilities.

And there is no more hateful politics of hate than that espoused by the left wing who hate everyone that does not think as they do. Look at the child sex rings enabled and defended by the left wing politicians all those years, how they even had grass roots left wing followers arrested or threatened when they spoke out against the left wing lovechilds practise of grooming 12 year old girls and selling them to others. The left wing politicians knew this was happening as some have been found to be openly supporting the scrapping of the age of consent so they could make use of young people for their own gratification.
Rotherham is not the whole world you nazi infant. Its not even the biggest town in South Yorkshire.

Suspected neo-Nazi website operators arrested in Germany | News | DW.COM | 27.01.2016

A country brought to its knees by Nazis understands the threat that they bring to civilisation.

So I would advise you not to think about going to Germany because of your Nazi views
Oh Lord !

Are you saying your Jew hatred is not real, because you have done a pretty good job of showing it.
Your low intellect mistakes criticism of the state of Israels treatment of the Palestinians for hatred of Jewish people. It is two different things.

Suspected neo-Nazi website operators arrested in Germany | News | DW.COM | 27.01.2016

A country brought to its knees by Nazis understands the threat that they bring to civilisation.

So I would advise you not to think about going to Germany because of your Nazi views
Oh Lord !

Are you saying your Jew hatred is not real, because you have done a pretty good job of showing it.
Your low intellect mistakes criticism of the state of Israels treatment of the Palestinians for hatred of Jewish people. It is two different things.

Ok what do you have to say about "Israel's treatment of...." the people who
have since circa early 1970s decided to call themselves....."Palestinians" ???
feel free

Your fixation with child exploitation is scary. It is a world problem not a political or religious issue. You do understand that dont you ? Muslims are no worse,or better, than any other slice of society.

Your fixation with child exploitation is scary. It is a world problem not a political or religious issue. You do understand that dont you ? Muslims are no worse,or better, than any other slice of society.

You make SWEEPING statements --------NOT VALID. Your assertion that
ALL PEOPLE ARE THE SAME------ALL GROUPS DO THIS OR THAT
THING EQUALLY -----is idiotic and actually impossible. You might just
as well assert ALL PEOPLES PRACTICE CANNIBALISM as a social norm

Rotherham is not the whole world you nazi infant. Its not even the biggest town in South Yorkshire.

Well, that sure makes the gang rape of children A OK.

Thanks for clearing that up.

clear it up for me-------what is ROTHERHAM? is that like Nottingham----home of
Robin Hood?. Robin and his merry men did not rape children. Yorkshire?
is that like YORK-------stopover for RICHARD THE LIONHEARTED?

North America

sense?

you have a link to support your notion that the HESSIAN mercenary goons imported by the Brits to murder American patriots ----STAYED in America? Weren't they knocked out in Delaware? I do not recall anything about their FAMILIES being here

North America

sense?

you have a link to support your notion that the HESSIAN mercenary goons imported by the Brits to murder American patriots ----STAYED in America? Weren't they knocked out in Delaware? I do not recall anything about their FAMILIES being here

That would be New Jersey, not Delaware. You're thinking of the Delaware River.

North America

sense?

oh gee-------it was IN JERSEY? Of course I know that the magic crossing
-----including GEORGE standing in an unstable little canoe ----was upon the
DELAWARE RIVER---------somehow I assumed that he was leaving Jersey for
DELAWARE------on a cold Christmas eve-----confident that the hessians were drunk-----------? No???? those poor drunk Hessians were in Jersey?
Do you know where in Jersey? (I shall make a pilgrimage)

North America

sense?

oh gee-------it was IN JERSEY? Of course I know that the magic crossing
-----including GEORGE standing in an unstable little canoe ----was upon the
DELAWARE RIVER---------somehow I assumed that he was leaving Jersey for
DELAWARE------on a cold Christmas eve-----confident that the hessians were drunk-----------? No???? those poor drunk Hessians were in Jersey?
Do you know where in Jersey? (I shall make a pilgrimage)

I don't need to know where in Jersey because you don't know where in Delaware. You are hilarious.

Damn-------rover is right-----George got the Hessians in TRENTON
(I refuse to pilgrimage to that slum)

That's "Rover"...capital R for the likes of you. I'm waiting for your post about all of the Nazi's who were in New Jersey in the 18th Century. I'm sure it'll be good stuff.

Rotherham is the city in Northern England where gangs of Pakistani men were allowed to gang rape underage British girls with perfect impunity for many years. Similar events have also occurred all over the rest of the u.k. where the fact the perps are Muslims indulging in acts to intimidate the natives of the host country has resulted in their doing what they please.

Anybody who opposes Muslim rape gangs is called names, and people are so fearful of being called named that they allow it to happen.

That's "Rover"...capital R for the likes of you. I'm waiting for your post about all of the Nazi's who were in New Jersey in the 18th Century. I'm sure it'll be good stuff.

for ONE of them-----EDISON. how's them apples??? Our dear Tom was damned influenced by your hero FORD

Rotherham is the city in Northern England where gangs of Pakistani men were allowed to gang rape underage British girls with perfect impunity for many years. Similar events have also occurred all over the rest of the u.k. where the fact the perps are Muslims indulging in acts to intimidate the natives of the host country has resulted in their doing what they please.

Anybody who opposes Muslim rape gangs is called names, and people are so fearful of being called named that they allow it to happen.

sheeeesh------ROBIN would know what to do....... just wait until RICHARD
GETS BACK

Forum List

Back