Germany takes welcome action

Why should any country tolerate the politics of hate. Freedom of expression brings responsibilities.

true-------however the RESPONSIBILITIES must be equitable------ideally world over

Ha ha, you and I almost always disagree on everything, but we almost agree here.

It is just a matter of degree. I believe everyone must have absolute freedom, and I think you believe EVERYONE should have no freedom. lol

I am fascinated. How does my comment about EQUITABLE responsibility
bring YOU to your somewhat mysterious conclusion?

As an outsider looking in it seems to me that the Germans have a very bad habit of referring to anyone right of them politically as a Nazi. Are they really trying to keep their country civil or are they crushing their opposition by beating that Nazi dead horse?

Nazi is not a dead horse in Germany nor is it in LOTS of the world. You make a valid point in suggesting that Germans have kinda OVER COMPENSATED-----but
that is really just about all you can, with validity, claim.

Are you German?

I is USA jew-----daughter of two USA jews---------grand-daughter of a baker in
the AUSTRIAN tradition (yum-----marzipan and chocolate and apricot jam
cakes) Grandpa the baker lost his several brothers and their wives
and ALL their children to DER FUHRER Would my ingestion of the cakes
qualify me?

As a German? No. You just said you're an American. The NAzi's left power in 1945, it's time for Germany to get over it.

What does "get over it" mean to you? Forget the lessons of history? I find
HISTORY to be fascinating. I still remember the history lesson of kindergarten-----
~~~~~la la la "O' Paddy dear, and did you hear? the news that's goin' round----
the BRITISH have forbid by law the wearin' o' the GREEN". ..... if I had not learned
that song at age five------uhm MANY MANY years ago------I would have had no
grasp of the IRA ----many years later..........

As an outsider looking in it seems to me that the Germans have a very bad habit of referring to anyone right of them politically as a Nazi. Are they really trying to keep their country civil or are they crushing their opposition by beating that Nazi dead horse?

Nazi is not a dead horse in Germany nor is it in LOTS of the world. You make a valid point in suggesting that Germans have kinda OVER COMPENSATED-----but

Are you German?

qualify me?

As a German? No. You just said you're an American. The NAzi's left power in 1945, it's time for Germany to get over it.

HISTORY to be fascinating. I still remember the history lesson of kindergarten-----
the BRITISH have forbid by law the wearin' o' the GREEN". ..... if I had not learned

Here's what I mean by get over it. In Germany today, in 2016, Germans who never knew anything first hand about the Nazi's, in fact Germans whose parents never met a real Nazi, are being told that holding reasonable opinions on important issues makes them a Nazi if some bureaucrat says it does. Not only that, they're told that that is freedom. I think that is wrong.

Are you German?

qualify me?

I should mention-----I was born AFTER 1945-----but grew up in a very NAZI enclave in the USA. My town was NEWLY no longer OFFICIALLY "RESTRICTED" in
the 1950s. Nazi propaganda pamphlets FLUTTERED IN THE WIND all over
town---------I was an avid reader as a child---but without much to read other than
my brothers' SUPERMAN COMICS-----------the Nazi propaganda was more
interesting------almost as good as MAD MAGAZINE (not as good as Isaac Azimov)

Are you German?

qualify me?

I should mention-----I was born AFTER 1945-----but grew up in a very NAZI enclave in the USA. My town was NEWLY no longer OFFICIALLY "RESTRICTED" in
town---------I was an avid reader as a child---but without much to read other than

Yeah alright, you grew up in a Nazi town in America. Whatever, I've just stopped taking you seriously.

Are you German?

qualify me?

Here's what I mean by get over it. In Germany today, in 2016, Germans who never knew anything first hand about the Nazi's, in fact Germans whose parents never met a real Nazi, are being told that holding reasonable opinions on important issues makes them a Nazi if some bureaucrat says it does. Not only that, they're told that that is freedom. I think that is wrong.

Your analysis is vague to the point of being LUDICROUS-------there are laws
against promotion of violence and murder based on the real experience of
GERMANS -----and---not all of them are dead and not ALL of them have
repudiated the filth of nazism

Why should any country tolerate the politics of hate. Freedom of expression brings responsibilities.
Nope, I disagree.

I'll agree with you that it is indeed hate, but they should have the freedom to hate.

Otherwise, it isn't freedom.

There are folks on the fringe of the Islam movement that feel the same. They can say what ever they like. It's when they act that they need to be taken down.

If they were taken down before they acted, there would be concentration camps all across Europe and the U.S. already for these Islamic radicals.

Where they incite hate and violence against groups of people then that goes beyond the line.

For example - Islamophobia is the new Anti Semitism.

Random examples , anecdotal, of isolated acts are used to condemn a whole religion and stir up hatred against people.

Its the mirror of the hateful ISIS doctrine. Two cheeks of the same arse.

People are generally the same wherever you go in the world. A whole nation or whole religion cannot be evil, or held accountable for the actions of a few.

I have lived and worked with people of all faiths and none.There was no difference. We all wanted a decent job,a nice house and we worried about how our kids were doing in school. It was as it should be.

Are you German?

qualify me?

Yeah alright, you grew up in a Nazi town in America. Whatever, I've just stopped taking you seriously.

why? There were lots of WELL KNOWN Nazi enclaves in the USA------If you had a grasp of history------you would know that fact.

Are you German?

qualify me?

Kinda like saying------there are people in ALABAMA who never saw a black man hanging from a tree-------so why should they know about racism and lynching for
the CRIME of-----looking at a "white" woman?

Are you German?

qualify me?
Suspected neo-Nazi website operators arrested in Germany | News | DW.COM | 27.01.2016

A country brought to its knees by Nazis understands the threat that they bring to civilisation.

sit tight-----it is not over yet. The Nazi thing in Germany is a backlash that
one would have to be UNCONSCIOUS not to have expected. ---
Do not despair------there IS A SOLUTION--------Germany has much to learn from
the "BEAUTY" of islam---------it is simple-----just confer on muslims the SAME
rights that German catholics and Lutherans have in Saudi arabia and Iran. There
is no need for violence

You must be talking about the Nazis in Palestine, what is the difference.

I was not referring to the islamo Nazis in the part of the world named "Palestina"
by roman invaders. The code of rules that was instituted by the vile Nazi pig --CONSTANTINE and which was incorporated into the shariah code of rules and into the CANON of the catholic church which made the INQUISITION legal and the
genocide of millions------AND LATER used by the islamo Nazi HERO Adolf Hitler to legalize Genocide of tens of millions ------is MORE THAN SUFFICIENT to suppress any population. Today elements of the same code are LAW in
IRAN -------rendering the suppression of BAHAIS, ZOROASTRIANS, JEWS
and CHRISTIANS remarkably "SUCCESSFUL". Do you have something against IRANIAN LAW?

Rome took Palestine from the Greeks and the Greeks took it from Persians. I am talking about German and Russian Hebrews taking it from Palestinians today.

Are you German?

qualify me?

Germans were here before the influx of Jews.

Are you German?

qualify me?
Suspected neo-Nazi website operators arrested in Germany | News | DW.COM | 27.01.2016

A country brought to its knees by Nazis understands the threat that they bring to civilisation.

sit tight-----it is not over yet. The Nazi thing in Germany is a backlash that
one would have to be UNCONSCIOUS not to have expected. ---
Do not despair------there IS A SOLUTION--------Germany has much to learn from
the "BEAUTY" of islam---------it is simple-----just confer on muslims the SAME
rights that German catholics and Lutherans have in Saudi arabia and Iran. There
is no need for violence

You must be talking about the Nazis in Palestine, what is the difference.

I was not referring to the islamo Nazis in the part of the world named "Palestina"
by roman invaders. The code of rules that was instituted by the vile Nazi pig --CONSTANTINE and which was incorporated into the shariah code of rules and into the CANON of the catholic church which made the INQUISITION legal and the
genocide of millions------AND LATER used by the islamo Nazi HERO Adolf Hitler to legalize Genocide of tens of millions ------is MORE THAN SUFFICIENT to suppress any population. Today elements of the same code are LAW in
IRAN -------rendering the suppression of BAHAIS, ZOROASTRIANS, JEWS
and CHRISTIANS remarkably "SUCCESSFUL". Do you have something against IRANIAN LAW?

Rome took Palestine from the Greeks and the Greeks took it from Persians. I am talking about German and Russian Hebrews taking it from Palestinians today.

Your grasp of history is almost as deranged as your ability to express yourself
in the English language. Greece was absolutely OUT of Israel/Judea when
the roman barbarians marched in. Prior to that time----ALEXANDER has no
real desire to CONTROL Israel/Judea and left the country alone. The term
PALESTINA came into actual USAGE ----after the sack of Jerusalem by the ROMAN BARBARIANS circa 70 AD. I will help you to understand the
terminology. The Roman barbarians were VERY impressed with greek
scholarship -------PALESTINA was a word used by the GREEKS to describe
a very large area of the Middle east which happened TO INCLUDE some
AEGEAN POPULATIONS now and then----mostly in what is today SYRIA and
a part of Sinai which harbored the Philistines. Greeks being greeks----they
NAMED the area according to "their own"---ie the Aegean settlements that
existed there. The Romans referred to the area as JUDEA ---before they
marched on Jerusalem and murdered and enslaved and pillaged for the glory of
the filth you continue to lick. The romans CONTINUED to worship the greek
culture even after enslaving and murdering the greeks. They liked it so
much that the adopted ----not only its scholarship-----but its filth----including
chattel slavery and crucifixtion. ----in fact they EXPANDED ON THE BARBARIC
filth -------and went on to invent the catholic religion and the INQUISITION

Are you German?

qualify me?

where is "here"? If you refer to areas of the USA which were Nazi enclaves----
you are right-------the Nazi pigs in the USA were largely descendants of
German agriculturalists who had migrated to the USA centuries ago. Were
you struggling to make a point?

Are you German?

qualify me?

North America

qualify me?

North America

Your "point" is "NORTH AMERICA" --------is that statement supposed to make
sense?

North America

Your "point" is "NORTH AMERICA" --------is that statement supposed to make
sense?

They came and fought for the British and stayed here, it was not the USA at that time, hence they were here before the Hebrews.

Uggg. . . that's awful.

Doesn't make sense. . .

The article states. . .

In 2011, investigations led to Altermedia and the shut-down of its domain - based in the US at the time - and a 3,000-euro ($3,260) fine for its administrator, Axel Möller and, eventually, a 27-month prison sentence for another administrator, Robert Rupprecht.

If it was truly based in the US, then it doesn't make sense that it was "shut down," because it broke no US laws.

Not only that, they could have never arrested anyone in the US.

From what I am reading, no laws were ever broken according to the US codes. IN the US, we have this thing, it's called the first Amendment.

I am no computer geek--------in fact I am computer compromised ---BUT---I thought that countries can exclude some-------uhm------transmission sites ----to
their own countries ??????

They can try, but you can always find a way to get round these. Unless a country is completely isolated from the rest of the world and accepts no connections to the internet then there is always a back door. With the advent of 2G, 3G and now 4G technology it is getting harder to block access to the internet. So hard in fact that cell phones are now available in prisons

Forum List

Back