Germany Owns its Past: America Denies Hers.

Racism has existed in this country for hundreds of years. There's no denying that.
Some pockets of it. And now, in some areas, there‘s been such an effort to “make up” for it that Dems are overcompensating and discriminating against whites.

And while leftists like you keep ringing their hands over the exaggerated racism, any mention of antisemitism is put down as “Jews playing the victim card“, or worse - the same leftists so appalled by racism freely express their bigotry toward Jews.

And that’s the point brought up earlier. Why, when there is prejudice against minorities, is it only blacks the leftists care about? How, for example, can voters even consider electing White* for DC mayor when he is such an antisemite?

*He’s the black Jew-hater on the DC Council who said Jews were behind a big snowstorm in DC because they’re greedy and could make money with all the snowplow companies they supposedly own. He got that right out of the mouth of Farrakhan. And now the a-hole is running for mayor?? If a white man made some awful racist comment about blacks, not only wouldn’t he run for mayor, he would have been forced to resign his seat. But when the bigotry is against Jews? Eh. Only blacks count.

Last edited:
Some pockets of it. And now, in some areas, there‘s been such an effort to “make up” for it that Dems are overcompensating and discriminating against whites.

And while leftists like you keep ringing their hands over the exaggerated racism, any mention of antisemitism is put down as “Jews playing the victim card“, or worse - the same leftists so appalled by racism freely express their bigotry toward Jews.

And that’s the point brought up earlier. Why, when there is prejudice against minorities, is it only blacks the leftists care about?
Pockets? Racism has been present across all 50 states. Jews aren't discriminated against in the US in the past 50 years and we no longer discriminate against Irish, Greeks, Puerto Ricans and Asians so much.

Pockets? Racism has been present across all 50 states. Jews aren't discriminated against in the US in the past 50 years and we no longer discriminate against Irish, Greeks, Puerto Ricans and Asians so much.
Thanks for proving my point, and ignoring what I said about the blatant antisemitism tolerated in the Dem party to the point in which the black Jew-hater, Farrakhan supporter is running for DC mayor - and could win.

Only blacks count to the libs.

And no discrimination against Jews in the last 50 years? You are in such Libtard Denial.

Thanks for proving my point, and ignoring what I said about the blatant antisemitism tolerated in the Dem party to the point in which the black Jew-hater, Farrakhan supporter is running for DC mayor - and could win.

Only blacks count to the libs.
Don't tell me you're upset about Farrakhan? He's a nobody who invented his own religion. Do you like being upset?

Don't tell me you're upset about Farrakhan? He's a nobody who invented his own religion. Do you like being upset?
Do you like downplaying the antisemitism in this country?

I am upset because a Farrakhan SUPPORTER, who blamed the “greedy Jews” for causing a snowstorm, is so tolerated by Democrats such as yourself - you wouldn’t even RESPOND to this and ignored it - might end up being mayor in my city.

And when blacks complain about all this supposed racism, do you ask THEM if they like being upset? No. You cry along with them. But when the bigotry goes against Jews, and in a blatant way, you attack the Jews who beings it up.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Surada is an example of the Democrat Party today. Discrimination and prejudice against all groups is tolerated….except when it’s against blacks, or Muslims.

In related news, I’m delighted that the new Republican Governor of Virginia has formed a committee, “Fighting Antisemitism.” You’ll note it’s a REPUBLICAN who is willing to take this on; a Dem wouldn’t be caught dead defending the Jews for fear it would enrage their antisemitic voters.

Do you like downplaying the antisemitism in this country?

I am upset because a Farrakhan SUPPORTER, who blamed the “greedy Jews” for causing a snowstorm, is so tolerated by Democrats such as yourself - you wouldn’t even RESPOND to this and ignored it - might end up being mayor in my city.

And when blacks complain about all this supposed racism, do you ask THEM if they like being upset? No. You cry along with them. But when the bigotry goes against Jews, and in a blatant way, you attack the Jews who beings it up.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Surada is an example of the Democrat Party today. Discrimination and prejudice against all groups is tolerated….except when it’s against blacks, or Muslims.
Lol you're a lunatic. Farrakhan is a crackpot. Nobody pays any attention to him. There are Rabbis and lots of protestant TV preachers who are every bit as crazy.. they're called charlatans.

Lol you're a lunatic. Farrakhan is a crackpot. Nobody pays any attention to him. There are Rabbis and lots of protestant TV preachers who are every bit as crazy.. they're called charlatans.
And you are such a deluded, antisemitic liberal that you keep pretending to miss the point: A Farrakhan SUPPORTER, who recently came out with the most anti-Jew conspiracy theory, is running for DC mayor. And he has massive support against blacks - the same blacks who complain non-stop about racism.

And you are doing a great job of providing my point, but you‘re so brainwashed you can’t see it. Why you keep insisting “woe is me” there’s so much racism in this country and that there isn’t any antisemitism, you try to take a slap ar me by making a put down against rabbis.

How anyone can rage on about the wrong in racism - and exaggerating its existence - while intentionally offending Jews is beyond me.

Why do I say we deny our past? Have you ever heard of Critical Race Theory? Three letters, CRT, makes conservative whites start foaming at the mouth.

View attachment 644249
I learned about slavery in school. So did everyone else who attended. Of course, it wasn't presented in such a way as to promote the political agenda du jour or promote racial disharmony.

And you are such a deluded, antisemitic liberal that you keep pretending to miss the point: A Farrakhan SUPPORTER, who recently came out with the most anti-Jew conspiracy theory, is running for DC mayor. And he has massive support against blacks - the same blacks who complain non-stop about racism.

And you are doing a great job of providing my point, but you‘re so brainwashed you can’t see it. Why you keep insisting “woe is me” there’s so much racism in this country and that there isn’t any antisemitism, you try to take a slap ar me by making a put down against rabbis.

How anyone can rage on about the wrong in racism - and exaggerating its existence - while intentionally offending Jews is beyond me.
P.S. Surada also exemplifies the overlap between an increasing Muslim presence in this country and the rise in antisemitism. We really do need to fight back against people with her mindset.

When did they stop teaching the history of slavery and The Civil War in schools?

I certainly remember we were taught it when I went to school.
I went to grade school back in the 1050s and 1960s. We were taught slavery was so bad it caused the Civil War. Of course I grew up in the North.

Have you been a victim of persecution or antisemitism?

Have you been a victim of persecution or antisemitism?
Of course I have. So have my parents. And so have my grandparents.

What a ridiculous question. In fact, a Jew is more likely to have experienced a hate crime than a black. But shhhhhh…..that doesn’t fit your narrative.

America talks about the darker aspects of our history than any other country on earth.

Of course I have. So have my parents. And so have my grandparents.

What a ridiculous question. In fact, a Jew is more likely to have experienced a hate crime than a black. But shhhhhh…..that doesn’t fit your narrative.
Where did you all live? I have Jewish relatives.

Where did you all live? I have Jewish relatives.
It depends how far back you want to go. Great-grandparents - from Russia and Eastern Europe, no shortage of antisemitism there. Grandparents came over with their parents and settled in New York - plenty of antisemitism there. And then the family moved to the DC area, where I was born, to escape the antisemitism, and where we all continued to experience some of it. it never goes away. You are proof of that.

You are in MAJOR denial if you are fooling yourself into thinking antisemitism is rare. It’s more prevalent than racism, on a per-capita basis.

P.S. I hope your Jewish relatives don’t know how hostile you are to Jews. i bet you do a good job hiding it.

I learned about slavery in school. So did everyone else who attended. Of course, it wasn't presented in such a way as to promote the political agenda du jour or promote racial disharmony.
Right, you sure wouldn’t want anything that was uncomfortably close to the truth to derail the conversation. In order for racial harmony, we must keep things somewhat generic, lest our precious snowflakes get distressed.

Yea, Germany has its problems, but what do you expect? The effect of Nazism is still being felt there, but Germany has not tried to cover it up. It has owned its past, unlike Japan and the U.S..
Considering Commies tried to overthrow the governments of France, Spain, Italy, Germany, and succeeded in Russia where they proceeded to butcher the Christian clergy, Nazism was pretty easy to predict. We fought the wrong enemy in WWll BTW in Europe.

Forum List

Back