Germany opens first floating LNG terminal to counter lost putin´s gas. GREAT NEWS FOR USA LNG

Actually lots of people dispute the myth of the technological and industrial prowess of Germany in the 21st century but desperate times call for desperate gimmicks.

They are no longer Nazi's so get over it. They can't change the past but they can move forward. Russia created this current situation and you can move forward with action or just become another victim and cry about it.
You wish .

The US is effectively run by the Fourth Reich which the WEF tolerate and manipulate because many are Nazis themselves -- Schwab being the most public ---- and it is a useful way to keep themselves as well hidden as possible .

Naturally this is far too big a step for ordinary folks to take on board in one mouthful and they duck the issue by imagining it is all nonsense and Conspiracy .
We will let Time solve that .
But I can understand disbelief and incredulity if it is basically new material for you .

Therefore , it is FIO only , as I am not here to teach , dogmatise let alone proselytize.

You wish .

The US is effectively run by the Fourth Reich which the WEF tolerate and manipulate because many are Nazis themselves -- Schwab being the most public ---- and it is a useful way to keep themselves as well hidden as possible .

Naturally this is far too big a step for ordinary folks to take on board in one mouthful and they duck the issue by imagining it is all nonsense and Conspiracy .
We will let Time solve that .
But I can understand disbelief and incredulity if it is basically new material for you .

Therefore , it is FIO only , as I am not here to teach , dogmatise let alone proselytize.
can you repeat that please because I was busy laughing

No one doubts the technological or industrial prowess of Germany. It's their lack of foreign policy insight and clarity that's the issue,

They literally made energy policy decisions based on what Orange Man Rad said.

And they ran in the opposite direction of his advice, when he sagely pointed out that becoming reliant on Putin for heating German homes would be an utter disaster.

This is what happens when emotions, rather than facts, inform decision making.

For an example closer to home - see the Democrat Party defining themselves virtually entirely with their white hot disdain for 45.

They literally made energy policy decisions based on what Orange Man Rad said.
Poles , Belarusians , Estonians said it many years before him. Orange Man introduced nothing new here

FbypZEQWYAAnogZ.jpg

The decisions in context Russia had always been very clear in Germany and made always in the time when the decisions had been made a big sense. What Putin is doing since about nearly a year in the Ukraine makes not any sense - for no one - also not for Russia - that's all. And this forces us to make other decisions than we would make on our own - if we still had a free choice.

By the way: Russia is also a threat for your own personal survival now - whoever you are and wherever you live in the world.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back