Joe Biden roasted for busting out ‘old school, anti-Irish’ slur, claiming he’s Italian: ‘He needs help’

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado

During the Friday speech, Biden claimed that despite him being Irish, "he’s not stupid" and insisted he’s got "a little Italian" in him because his wife’s family is Italian. Though many internet users panned the comments as being in poor taste.

He needs to be taken out of office as unfit, he is an embarrassment.
blob.jpg

During the Friday speech, Biden claimed that despite him being Irish, "he’s not stupid" and insisted he’s got "a little Italian" in him because his wife’s family is Italian. Though many internet users panned the comments as being in poor taste.

View attachment 739762

He's got a "little Italian" in him?

I wonder which kid it is, now?

Seriously though- this particular comment is racist, but when compared to so many of his other racist comments, it's just a baby racist comment.

Biden is a deeply flawed man, but when it comes to being a racist, he is accomplished.

Seriously though- this particular comment is racist, but when compared to so many of his other racist comments, it's just a baby racist comment.

Biden is a deeply flawed man, but when it comes to being a racist, he is accomplished.
I was unaware that being Irish is a race.

Ugh! I keep forgetting they have feelings too.

They still have midget wrestling here in Missouri and still call 'em midgets!

I'm so ashamed.

Extreme Midget Wrestling – Extreme Midget Wrestlers

https://extrememidgetwrestling.com

Home · Show Infos · Show Information · Contact Us · Tour Dates · Wrestlers · Media · Booking · Promotional Materials · BOOKING INFORMATION. Select Page.
Tour Dates · ‎Show Infos · ‎Wrestlers · ‎Media
In St. Louis and Springfield.

View attachment 739762
Veggie Joe is stupid, and a blatant racist.

View attachment 739762

yikes.

Forum List

Back