Germany opens first floating LNG terminal to counter lost putin´s gas. GREAT NEWS FOR USA LNG

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
No one doubts the technological or industrial prowess of Germany. It's their lack of foreign policy insight and clarity that's the issue, and their unwillingness to act decisively in support of Ukraine's survival battle against the rapacious the Muscovites . Time to prove themselves.

Germany opens first floating LNG terminal to counter lost putin´s gas

It will help but nothing is going to replace a pipeline's flow. The EU is in for hard times, as are we, and it is being done to us INTENTIONALLY. Never forget that.

Maybe they should have listened to Trump when he tried to wean them away from their Russian suppliers.

I hope they're enjoying their frozen wurst and kraut.

Now Germany can buy Russian gas " round the houses" by fiddling ship registrations and flags etc and dodge the imagined biting sanctions .
Another stupid US move doomed to failure .

Try thinking before publishing OP . A night school course could help .

Nobody here is interested in your very low grade nonsense except me because perversely I enjoy kicking you , a buffoon , even when you are on the floor .
Allows me to do what I cannot do to arch enemy Lord Benny my cat .

Now Germany can buy Russian gas " round the houses" by fiddling ship registrations and flags etc and dodge the imagined biting sanctions .
Another stupid US move doomed to failure .

Try thinking before publishing OP . A night school course could help .

Nobody here is interested in your very low grade nonsense except me because perversely I enjoy kicking you , a buffoon , even when you are on the floor .
Allows me to do what I cannot do to arch enemy Lord Benny my cat .

This one floating gas tank will supposedly feed about 6% of the country's gas demand per year, according to another article. But it doesn't say who they're purchasing the LNG from or how much more they're having to pay for it. It's still going to be a long, cold winter in Germany this year.

Uniper: Hoegh Esperanza LNG vessel to arrive in Wilhelmshaven on Dec. 15

No one doubts the technological or industrial prowess of Germany. It's their lack of foreign policy insight and clarity that's the issue, and their unwillingness to act decisively in support of Ukraine's survival battle against the rapacious the Muscovites . Time to prove themselves.

Germany opens first floating LNG terminal to counter lost putin´s gas

Its about time that they move towards energy independence instead of relying on Russia. Russian actions have put them in a bind as they can't keep buying Russian gas when Russia will invade countries using their own self fulfilling excuses. If there is a will then there is a way with modern technology, thinking outside the box and the support of friends.

The revolution began with the fall of the wall and then unification.

This one floating gas tank will supposedly feed about 6% of the country's gas demand per year, according to another article. But it doesn't say who they're purchasing the LNG from or how much more they're having to pay for it. It's still going to be a long, cold winter in Germany this year.

Uniper: Hoegh Esperanza LNG vessel to arrive in Wilhelmshaven on Dec. 15
Excellent .Good research .

A certain person is losing his mind .
His back up crew feed him videos which they circulate to all team members in rotation across all the sites they try to influence .
Our man is morphing into Percy the Oinker as all I now read are snuffling grunts .

Its about time that they move towards energy independence instead of relying on Russia. Russian actions have put them in a bind as they can't keep buying Russian gas when Russia will invade countries using their own self fulfilling excuses. If there is a will then there is a way with modern technology, thinking outside the box and the support of friends.

The revolution began with the fall of the wall and then unification. Unconventional thinking is how things change.

The revolution began with the fall of the wall and then unification.
So why are they near bankruptcy right now and with the mother of all bad winters looming for the banks and freezing conditions for the Herrenvolk .
The vaunted Nazi superiority looks faded and worn .

Excellent .Good research .

A certain person is losing his mind .
His back up crew feed him videos which they circulate to all team members in rotation across all the sites they try to influence .
Our man is morphing into Percy the Oinker as all I now read are snuffling grunts .

Percy the Oinker"? :laughing0301:

Personally, I'm not emotionally-involved in either side of the Ukraine War. Both Russia and Ukraine had better resolve their damned differences.

My feelings are "Don't make us come over there and slap the shit out of both ya'll. We're getting tired of being everyone else's daddy."

Percy the Oinker"? :laughing0301:

Personally, I'm not emotionally-involved in either side of the Ukraine War. Both Russia and Ukraine had better resolve their damned differences.

My feelings are "Don't make us come over there and slap the shit out of both ya'll. We're getting tired of being everyone else's daddy."
But if you are one of the remaining 9 decent Americans -- which I assume-- you need to be aware that you are already there big time , have been for at least the last 25 years and organised the Nazi take over in 2014 .
Ukey Land is one of the Fourth Reich planet main offices and a pit of corruption .

This difference of opinion has absolutely nothing to do with an old fashioned war like A fighting B for territory/resources etc
Many times deeper and serious for the future of the whole planet .
But imho.

So why are they near bankruptcy right now and with the mother of all bad winters looming for the banks and freezing conditions for the Herrenvolk .
The vaunted Nazi superiority looks faded and worn .

They are no longer Nazi's so get over it. They can't change the past but they can move forward. Russia created this current situation and you can move forward with action or just become another victim and cry about it.

But if you are one of the remaining 9 decent Americans -- which I assume-- you need to be aware that you are already there big time , have been for at least the last 25 years and organised the Nazi take over in 2014 .
Ukey Land is one of the Fourth Reich planet main offices and a pit of corruption .

This difference of opinion has absolutely nothing to do with an old fashioned war like A fighting B for territory/resources etc
Many times deeper and serious for the future of the whole planet .
But imho.

No doubt about Ukraine's corruption, it was the main reason NATO didn't allow them to join their boy's club.

President Trump tried to address Ukraine's corruption issues with his "perfect phone call" with Zelensky, but got impeached for trying. Too bad. If President Trump had been allowed to help them clean up their act, there most likely wouldn't be a Ukraine War or a "President Biden" right now.

Those Democrats may consider themselves the "Best and Brightest", but they can't see beyond the noses on their faces.

RT.ru lie

Burisma, Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, influence peddling...all real. Russia didn't invade Ukraine until Obama was President, and he did nothing but send non-lethal aid. Biden was using Ukraine for his own personal money laundering scheme at the time he was Vice President.

It wasn't until Trump was President that we started sending the lethal weapons to Ukraine. And that kept the Russians at bay, because they feared and respected President Trump. They neither fear nor respect Biden, which is why they chose the time to invade during his presidency.

Forum List

Back