Germany declares war on Russia....what's the worst that could happen?

Not saying that's what I want to happen, and I don't agree with it at all, but I'm of the opinion we shouldn't be quaking in our boots either. NATO would be called in, and the entirety of the free world would be zeroed in on one country with an Army that can't seem to find its way out of the Donbass yet. Our chances are good.

It’s a NATO operation.
The defense of Ukraine is a Ukrainian operation being aided by many NATO countries acting on an individual basis as well as many other countries that see Russia's imperialist adventure in Ukraine as a threat to peace and prosperity around the world. NATO, as an organization, is providing no material support.

Germany did not declare war, of course. for those interested in reality.
It most certainly did .
Unfortunately Gullibles like you do not understand that the Third Reich morphed into the Fourth when ii took over the CIA from1947 inception .

See Reinhard Gehlen following Operation Paper Clip, all with the help of super agent American , Allan Dulles .
DYOR .

It most certainly did .
Unfortunately Gullibles like you do not understand that the Third Reich morphed into the Fourth when ii took over the CIA from1947 inception .

See Reinhard Gehlen following Operation Paper Clip, all with the help of super agent American , Allan Dulles .
DYOR .
^^^
tenor-11.gif

It most certainly did .

DYOR .
N. Vietnam was supplied by the USSR and they never declared war on S Vietnam.

Forum List

Back