Germany declares war on Russia....what's the worst that could happen?

you a marginal , nobody cares what the small minority think or feel

watch this, just dont 🐖cry 🇷🇺too much :icon_lol:

Biden and his handlers want to kick off WW3, they do. I hope they send only one nuke and it's a small one right onto the house where he

hid in his basement for 3 weeks before the 2020 election and he's in it at the time.

dr-strangelove3.gif

~S~

Is that your final answer?

It's the right answer. Biden dragging his feet is why Putin's banditry has lasted more than a month. Don't worry, you won't get drafted or have to lift a finger to do anything, just go back to searching the skies for the CIA's flying saucers and stuff.

Last edited:
Uh...sucking the US into WW3 for one..Germany ain't really got an army. The Poles do..Austria has some AND citizen militia.

lol the world isn't going to go to war to protect Putin. Quit the booze already. And he isn't going to be throwing any nukes around either. that's just wimpy. His worries are his criminal buddies putting a dozen slugs in his head.

You do know Russia can't even build a small car, after over a hundred years of industrial revolution advances to steal from, right? You think that giant rocket fleet is a threat? That's cute. Even shithole Mexico can build cars. Russia can't.

Last edited:
If we stay out of it, I don't care.

Yeah, that was the dumbass fantasy re WW I and WW II and the Cold War. We saw how that played out. Nobody gave a shit about our 'neutrality' and declared war on us anyway.

Our resident clown Titloose does not realise that the six tanks that might get actually sent will arrive far too late to protect the remnants of the Nazi forces .

Where will the Poles get these tanks into Ukey Land without the Russians pulverising them first?

Which electric rail networks will they use that are working ?

1-3 Russia , 20-1 the other Nazi groups.

lol what 'Nazi forces'? There are a lot more Nazis in Russia, and Ukraine has a Jewish President. Of course that's probably why right wingers are slobbering over Putin's dick as if he's some poor victim. lol

lol the world isn't going to go to war to protect Putin. Quit the booze already. And he isn't going to be throwing any nukes around either. that's just wimpy. His worries are his criminal buddies putting a dozen slugs in his head.

You do know Russia can't even build a small car, after over a hundred years of industrial revolution advances to steal from, right? You think that giant rocket fleet is a threat? That's cute. Even shithole Mexico can build cars. Russia can't.
Oh? I really don't wanna FAAFO with nukes. American intelligence said they had serious ICBMs, was that a lie?
I don't wanna find out, really. I'm pretty much ground zero here. A yuge nuke from the 80s might just still work.

Yeah, that was the dumbass fantasy re WW I and WW II and the Cold War. We saw how that played out. Nobody gave a shit about our 'neutrality' and declared war on us anyway.

The dumbass fantasy was in thinking it was wise to keep Germany beat down.

Welp, it's been nice knowing y'all. When that nuke hits, you know what happened to me.

The dumbass fantasy was in thinking it was wise to keep Germany beat down.
lol an even dumber claim. Germany wasn't kept down, in fact it was developed to be even strongr than it was under Hitler and the Kaisers before him. Same as Japan and South Korea were.

Damn! You're fucking Stupid! That was China, dumbass! PLA, retard!

What's on the border of North Vietnam?

View attachment 750936

Viet Nam was a Soviet satellite; the Red Chinese came in later, after we bankrupted the Soviets. The Red Chinese and Soviets almost went to war with each other two or three times during the Viet Nam action.

Viet Nam was a Soviet satellite; the Red Chinese came in later, after we bankrupted the Soviets. The Red Chinese and Soviets almost went to war with each other two or three times during the Viet Nam action.
It was the PLA coming over the border in N. Vietnam. :rolleyes-41:

It was the PLA coming over the border in N. Vietnam. :rolleyes-41:

And when was that? You don't know do you. Hint: The vast majority of military aid to North Vietnam came form the Soviets, especially after 1968. Johnson didn't escalate until late in 1965, and by fall of 1968 the Viet Cong were no longer a viable force in the South; they were crushed in Tet.

It's the right answer. Biden dragging his feet is why Putin's banditry has lasted more than a month. Don't worry, you won't get drafted or have to lift a finger to do anything, just go back to searching the skies for the CIA's flying saucers and stuff.
I won’t lift a fucking finger to support Warmongering Leftists who back Ukrainian Nazis and money Laundering.

And when was that? You don't know do you. Hint: The vast majority of military aid to North Vietnam came form the Soviets, especially after 1968. Johnson didn't escalate until late in 1965, and by fall of 1968 the Viet Cong were no longer a viable force in the South; they were crushed in Tet.
Cronkite said the Kong kicked our asses in Tet

lol an even dumber claim. Germany wasn't kept down, in fact it was developed to be even strongr than it was under Hitler and the Kaisers before him. Same as Japan and South Korea were.

If you say so.

Forum List

Back