Germany declares war on Russia....what's the worst that could happen?

Damn! You're fucking Stupid! That was China, dumbass! PLA, retard!

What's on the border of North Vietnam?

Though it originally took little interest in the Vietnam War, the Soviet Union secretly ramped up its aid to North Vietnam following Nikita Khrushchev’s fall from power. The Soviets wanted to “make life difficult for the United States,” McAllister says, “but they didn’t want to do it in a way that got them in a conflict with the United States.”

Soviet involvement in the war increased in the late 1960s, just as China’s influence was lessening. (The two countries were undergoing a bitter split at the time.)

Proving once again the Neo-GOP are like the old Democrats from the RayGuns days. They know so much that isn't so.

Poland imitates support for Ukraine, but secretly dreams of its complete defeat. Israeli expert Yakov Kedmi explained Warsaw's hopes for the defeat of Kiev.

The Polish policy towards Ukraine is hypocritical, because behind the calls for help to Kiev and the supply of weapons lies the hope of defeating the Ukrainian Armed Forces. Kedmi is convinced that official Warsaw will never admit this publicly, but the Polish authorities hope for the success of the Russian special operation for two reasons. First of all, this is due to the Poles' long-standing dream of seizing Western Ukraine, which can only be realized by the liquidation of Ukraine as a state.

"Poland is not only a jackal. They are hypocritical, vile – not the Polish people, but the policy of Poland as a state. They will never say it, they will never admit it, but secretly they want Ukraine to lose. Because only with the defeat of Ukraine do they have hope for the realization of their dreams. Now they are in favor of Ukraine, but they dream that Russia will break it. For two reasons. The first is that it leaves them with hope for "native Polish lands,"" Kedmi explained.
The second reason why Poland dreams of defeating Ukraine is economic. The expert is convinced that the Poles have drawn the right conclusions from the Ukrainian situation and the Baltic crisis. They realized that they would be able to support their economy only by paying the West for anti-Russian policies. Poland will not be able to earn anything else: the enterprises that flourished during the Soviet era are idle, and the country cannot be provided with one export of apples.

"Poland is not preparing to fight with Russia. Whatever scumbags they are, they know how it will end for them – the Poles have a good historical memory. Therefore, they will not fight. But they think that after the defeat of Ukraine they will take its place, they will be an outpost against Russia, they will receive all the money, all the help – otherwise what will Poland live on? She was already living on subsidies. They learned, first in the Baltic States, and today in Ukraine: the more you shout against Russia, the more money they pour into you. This is a great income item, and Poland can't earn anything else."

• Fake News
Reactions: xyz
Though it originally took little interest in the Vietnam War, the Soviet Union secretly ramped up its aid to North Vietnam following Nikita Khrushchev’s fall from power. The Soviets wanted to “make life difficult for the United States,” McAllister says, “but they didn’t want to do it in a way that got them in a conflict with the United States.”

Soviet involvement in the war increased in the late 1960s, just as China’s influence was lessening. (The two countries were undergoing a bitter split at the time.)

Proving once again the Neo-GOP are like the old Democrats from the RayGuns days. They know so much that isn't so.
Did the Chinese have air defense capable of reaching our B-52 bombers?

I know it's Wiki and I could find better, but fuck you.

"China militarily supported North Vietnam by fighting South Vietnam and the United States in the Vietnam War. However, with the failure of the North Vietnamese and Chinese negotiations in 1968, the PRC began to withdraw support for the sake of preparing for a clash with the Soviets. Chinese influence over North Vietnam diminished from that point"

"But the most important and the crucial part is that we do it together and that we do not do the blame game in Europe, because we are fighting a war against Russia and not against each other.” -- German Foreign Minister Annalena Baerbock

That's terrific!

I mean what's the worst that could happen, right?

$lava Ukraine

Zelen$ky, our hero! who dressed like a bum when he appeared before Congress
Well Russia goes back to it's borders and cuts a big check for the shit they destroyed the war will end. Until then I hope Ivan and Natasha like getting the shit blown put of them by western hardware.

SKSs don't come from the "Soviet Union". :rolleyes-41:

Snivel all you want; the Soviets supplied the vast majority of supplies; the REd Chinese couldn't even supply their own army with rifles in the 1960's. They drilled with wooden toys. The Vietnamese hated the Chinese, and still do.

Snivel all you want; the Soviets supplied the vast majority of supplies; the REd Chinese couldn't even supply their own army with rifles in the 1960's. They drilled with wooden toys. The Vietnamese hated the Chinese, and still do.
I'll concede Russia supplied some weapons. Also I had Vietnam and Korea twisted in my mind.

It's Korea that has China on their Northern border.

I'll concede Russia supplied some weapons. Also I had Vietnam and Korea twisted in my mind.

But China did have troops in Vietnam up to a certain point.

Both China and the Soviet Union helped North Vietnam. I don't think there is any point in arguing about this.

Both China and the Soviet Union helped North Vietnam. I don't think there is any point in arguing about this.
None. It is history. However, most of the advanced weaponry came from the Soviets.

Yes. Stalin suckered Mao into Korea, then bailed, and then forced Mao to pay in gold for all the military gear he supplied them for Korea. They were at odds ever since. WW III almost broke out twice over their border wars. That was another thing Nixon avoided with his diplomacy; we would have had to pick sides in that one whether we wanted to or not as well, same as with most wars.

Yes, a few, not many. Viet Nam in fact went to war with the Red Chinese over Cambodia. They used a lot of that gear we left behind in that one. I was in Thailand at the time, and we were recruiting North Vietnamese who came over to Thailand for R&R, allowed at the time as long as they weren't in uniform and carrying weapons. Few people know about that, I'll bet. The Black Robes also took in a lot of refugees during that action as well. That was a local nick name for the Jesuits and other priests smuggling refugees out SE Asia that decade. We were still supplying independent VC in the Mekong for a while after we withdrew, too; not all VC were Reds.

Red China got most of its weapons from the Soviets; they mostly all came from the same sources. The reason right wingers need to change the story up is so they don't have to give LBJ's escalation any credit for crushing the VC, is all, typical partisan politics, same as they bash FDR for crushing them at the polls four terms in a row. Then they tried to peddle the myth they really won WW I,II, and the Cold War, and are pro veterans, lol. They did nothing but hinder the war efforts, and then shit on vets after the wars.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back