Germanics can hold the drink

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
This is how Germanics can hold the drink. I once drank 8 straight Tequila shots and remained standing.

People though did tell me, that I climbed onto table and took my clothes off, intervention to prevent removing underwear....I don't remember any of this, but people told me.

The point though is, I drank 8 straight Tequila shots and remained standing :smile:

This is how Germanics can hold the drink. I once drank 8 straight Tequila shots and remained standing.

People though did tell me, that I climbed onto table and took my clothes off, intervention to prevent removing underwear....I don't remember any of this, but people told me.

The point though is, I drank 8 straight Tequila shots and remained standing :smile:
When I'll be in the neighborhood we will go for 9 shots and turn you loose.... I promise I won't do any intervention...

That ain't shit. When I was in my early twenties, I once drank a half-pint of Everclear in one gulp and remained standing.

I might be "Germanic", though - so it might support your thesis.

• Banned

When I'll be in the neighborhood we will go for 9 shots and turn you loose.... I promise I won't do any intervention...

Hey, so, you admit the intention to get me arrested huh? :popcorn: :meow:

• Banned
That ain't shit. When I was in my early twenties, I once drank a half-pint of Everclear in one gulp and remained standing.

Well, you get the Champion Cup!

Not only did I not pass out (or even black out) - that was the start of a 48-hour long party.

There may have been some other chemicals involved as well.

Arrested for what?
My intention would be to support you having a good time. Do what you feel like doing and not ruining your great time. ;) :boobies: :alcoholic:

• Banned

Not only did I not pass out (or even black out) - that was the start of a 48-hour long party.

There may have been some other chemicals involved as well.

You are obviously what Americans call Bad Ass!

• Banned

Arrested for what?
My intention would be to support you having a good time. Do what you feel like doing and not ruining your great time. ;) :boobies: :alcoholic:

Oh okay then :wink:

Forum List

Back