What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Germanics can hold the drink

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This is how Germanics can hold the drink. I once drank 8 straight Tequila shots and remained standing.

People though did tell me, that I climbed onto table and took my clothes off, intervention to prevent removing underwear....I don't remember any of this, but people told me.

The point though is, I drank 8 straight Tequila shots and remained standing :smile:

defcon4

Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is how Germanics can hold the drink. I once drank 8 straight Tequila shots and remained standing.

People though did tell me, that I climbed onto table and took my clothes off, intervention to prevent removing underwear....I don't remember any of this, but people told me.

The point though is, I drank 8 straight Tequila shots and remained standing :smile:
When I'll be in the neighborhood we will go for 9 shots and turn you loose.... I promise I won't do any intervention...

theDoctorisIn

Platinum Member
Senior USMB Moderator
Reaction score
That ain't shit. When I was in my early twenties, I once drank a half-pint of Everclear in one gulp and remained standing.

I might be "Germanic", though - so it might support your thesis.

OP
Lucy Hamilton

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Reaction score

When I'll be in the neighborhood we will go for 9 shots and turn you loose.... I promise I won't do any intervention...

Hey, so, you admit the intention to get me arrested huh? :popcorn: :meow:

OP
Lucy Hamilton

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That ain't shit. When I was in my early twenties, I once drank a half-pint of Everclear in one gulp and remained standing.

Well, you get the Champion Cup!

theDoctorisIn

Platinum Member
Senior USMB Moderator
Reaction score

Not only did I not pass out (or even black out) - that was the start of a 48-hour long party.

There may have been some other chemicals involved as well.

defcon4

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Arrested for what?
My intention would be to support you having a good time. Do what you feel like doing and not ruining your great time. ;) :boobies: :alcoholic:

OP
Lucy Hamilton

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Not only did I not pass out (or even black out) - that was the start of a 48-hour long party.

There may have been some other chemicals involved as well.

You are obviously what Americans call Bad Ass!

OP
Lucy Hamilton

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Arrested for what?
My intention would be to support you having a good time. Do what you feel like doing and not ruining your great time. ;) :boobies: :alcoholic:

Oh okay then :wink:

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$260.01
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List