GERMAN MENSUR

Mortimer

Gold Member
In the German speaking countries there are "nationalist fraternities" at Universities. And they practice sword fight, they "mature" with the MENSUR that means they fight with a sword and got a cut on their face. Then they are full members or "matured".

I look like as if I had the MENSUR, I wanted to share that because it is cool and badass. Eventhough I was never and Im not member of a german fraternity, and my cut on my upper right eye lid is from the turkish barber not from the MENSUR.

Cool as fuck though

Cool scar. I've got one on my goober from when I got it caught in my zipper as a kid, but I don't think I will post a picture.

Dude.........................I've got bigger scars on my body and they weren't from getting my eyebrows trimmed, nor were they from a shave or a haircut.

I EARNED my scars by doing something stupid. Sometimes it was riding a 10 speed bike on dirt roads, sometimes it was because of a fight, and sometimes it came from other things.

Sorry, but getting a scar on your eyebrow from a barber's appointment doesn't impress me. Get back to me when you skydive, scuba dive, ride a bicycle over 1,300 miles, or manage to pilot a helicopter all by yourself.

Incidentally, I've done all those things and more. Ever surf Pipeline in Hawaii? I have, and it is AWESOME. And, the coffee shops around Haliewava are pretty decent as well.

Dude.........................I've got bigger scars on my body and they weren't from getting my eyebrows trimmed, nor were they from a shave or a haircut.

I EARNED my scars by doing something stupid. Sometimes it was riding a 10 speed bike on dirt roads, sometimes it was because of a fight, and sometimes it came from other things.

Sorry, but getting a scar on your eyebrow from a barber's appointment doesn't impress me. Get back to me when you skydive, scuba dive, ride a bicycle over 1,300 miles, or manage to pilot a helicopter all by yourself.

Incidentally, I've done all those things and more. Ever surf Pipeline in Hawaii? I have, and it is AWESOME. And, the coffee shops around Haliewava are pretty decent as well.
Crazy man. I'd like to hang with you. The craziest thing I ever did was bungie jump. I damn neared pissed myself.

In the German speaking countries there are "nationalist fraternities" at Universities. And they practice sword fight, they "mature" with the MENSUR that means they fight with a sword and got a cut on their face. Then they are full members or "matured".

I look like as if I had the MENSUR, I wanted to share that because it is cool and badass. Eventhough I was never and Im not member of a german fraternity, and my cut on my upper right eye lid is from the turkish barber not from the MENSUR.

Cool as fuck though

Cool. I got a scar on my bald forehead from juming on beds when I was a dumb little shit.
How the fuck you doing, Mort?

Crazy man. I'd like to hang with you. The craziest thing I ever did was bungie jump. I damn neared pissed myself.

Bungee jumping is not that interesting. Ever swing (or travel across) Royal Gorge in CO? I have. If you wanna hang, PM me.

8707013908_3e16f9e415_b.jpg

You said that you wanted a Taliban beard in another thread, now you're looking to become a Nazi? Get help dude, you are really not showing that you like being American.

They are german nationalist-conservatives, but actually they were outlawed under the real nazis in 1933-1945. Many people dont even know what a real nazi is. But they are german nationalists yes. They were founded as resistance to Napoleon, they predate the nazis.

Again Mortimer, you start the stupidest troll threads and want to know what other people think about your abject stupidity. You wanna grow a Taliban beard? Since you don't have the testosterone to do so, I gave you the suggestion of growing a toothbrush moustache (the same that Hitler wore), and now you are asking to be part of the Nazi regime?

Fuck off troll, you're not worth my time, put me on ignore please.

Forum List

Back