German Health Minister on Vaccine Mandate.

Mindful

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2014
Here, there, and everywhere.
New German Health Minister Karl Lauterbach speaks in an interview about the "two things" that can get us out of the coronavirus pandemic and why he believes a vaccine mandate is an essential tool in dealing with the crisis.

• Banned
^ DER SPIEGEL: You are considered by many to be a kind of absent minded professor, who is a bit chaotic at times.

Lauterbach: So which is it? Am I absent minded or the one who organizes everything himself? The prejudices don’t match up.

DER SPIEGEL: Is there resentment toward professors in Germany?

Lauterbach: Yes, that could be. And you have to live with it. I think a cabinet needs to be filled with people who are well-suited to the tasks of their time. For the Health Ministry, in particular, I think it is crucial at the moment that it be led with scientific expertise. We need greater coordination between science and politics.

New German Health Minister Karl Lauterbach speaks in an interview about the "two things" that can get us out of the coronavirus pandemic and why he believes a vaccine mandate is an essential tool in dealing with the crisis.

This is a Gestspo paywall/identity wall. Who else picked this story up?

Think about the Deagel forecast 2025
Germany will lose more as 79% population.

German gov't commits genocide against the people by mRNA deadly 'vaccines'

^ DER SPIEGEL: You are considered by many to be a kind of absent minded professor, who is a bit chaotic at times.

Lauterbach: So which is it? Am I absent minded or the one who organizes everything himself? The prejudices don’t match up.

DER SPIEGEL: Is there resentment toward professors in Germany?

Lauterbach: Yes, that could be. And you have to live with it. I think a cabinet needs to be filled with people who are well-suited to the tasks of their time. For the Health Ministry, in particular, I think it is crucial at the moment that it be led with scientific expertise. We need greater coordination between science and politics.

The lying tabloid Spiegel is the whore presstitute #3 in Germany
After ARD and ZDF
Don't trust German lying MS 'media' aka Lugenpresse

Forum List

Back