Massacre in North Shropshire

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Yes a marvelous day to be alive as the forces of darkness get smashed to fuck in a seat they have held for 200 years.

The Libs flooded the seat with wide eyed goofy loons and swept away the lacklustre tories in a massive blow to Johnson. Basically his government has a reverse midas effect and everything he touches turns to shit.

This is the end of Johnson, the end of populism and a long period on the naughty step for conservatism.

Join me and rejoice.

Okay, Johnson is a bad guy and should be replaced. Is there some more decent one on the horizon?

So that is specific to regions and especially lefties!, it wouldn't be anything associated with your hate of the left. Of course not. I've misread you totally. My apologies dickhead.
Well all you have to do is look at the 100 largest cities in the US and you will find that the vast majority of those those run by the dems have much higher crime rates than the ones (only 24 of them) run by the gop.

The one notable exception was Boston (on par with R run cities total crime rate-wise) but there they have not gelded their PD and have decent DAs for the most part. Their total crime rate is 26 per 1K and Portland's is 59 per 1K residents. Violent crime is almost triple in Portland.

The bottom line is gelded PDs/Soros DAs=More crime.

But hell, you already know that, you are just being obtuse.

So that is specific to regions and especially lefties!, it wouldn't be anything associated with your hate of the left. Of course not. I've misread you totally. My apologies dickhead.

I don't hate lefties, and I don't hate you. Others on this forum might, but not me. I just get really annoyed by y'all.

Portland Oregon is completely overrun by dems, and the city is not in great shape at all. Math is even racist there. In Chicago, gun crime is out of control, and in California, smash and grab robberies are becoming the new normal. We aren't having that problem in Florida, or Texas, or even here in Kentucky. How come?

So, what is the solution?
Well they have another 2 years before they have to call an election. I expect a challenge to Johnson in the new year That should lead to a new leader by the summer. Theyre all shit and tied to the brexit ideology bullshit. Things will get worse rather than better and they will be swept out in the next election. Yesterday the brexit secretary surrendered on European courts which was a "red line " in the brexit agreement Its all falling apart..

Left Wingers bring poverty, crime, corruption, hate, racism, misery and destruction.
They are backwards cretins.
The tories have done that in the UK. They have been in power since 2010 and every crime metric has increased. Mainly because they have cut police budgets and other social services.30000 less police is a starter.

Well they have another 2 years before they have to call an election. I expect a challenge to Johnson in the new year That should lead to a new leader by the summer. Theyre all shit and tied to the brexit ideology bullshit. Things will get worse rather than better and they will be swept out in the next election. Yesterday the brexit secretary surrendered on European courts which was a "red line " in the brexit agreement Its all falling apart..
European courts? They agreed to recognize the primacy of European courts in Britain?

I don't hate lefties, and I don't hate you. Others on this forum might, but not me. I just get really annoyed by y'all.

Portland Oregon is completely overrun by dems, and the city is not in great shape at all. Math is even racist there. In Chicago, gun crime is out of control, and in California, smash and grab robberies are becoming the new normal. We aren't having that problem in Florida, or Texas, or even here in Kentucky. How come?

If you're so smart you tell me but don't tell me it is the Democrat government.
It might be because they pray too much like you.

Forum List

Back