German city installsTHERMALLY INSULATED SLEEPING PODS for the homeless

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

1611669290847.png

Nobody should have to sleep in gutters and alley ways. I know conservatives will froth at that idea but its true.

View attachment 448728

Nobody should have to sleep in gutters and alley ways. I know conservatives will froth at that idea but its true.
great place for getting deadly heroin injection , selling sex (homeless do it daily) , drinking vodka , etc.

View attachment 448728

Since 2015 Merkel invited more as 10m illiterate Muslims to live in Germany as welfare receivers.
While millions homeless Germans are sleeping on streets Muslims live in palaces and will never work

View attachment 448728

Otherwise known as government housing

This housing is for Muslims ( sorry, refugees) only

View attachment 448728

As long as they don't come in the night and pump gas into them. - You can never be sure with Germans.

Seriously although it's better than nowt, I can see thugs kicking f*** outa them, pissing on them and trying to set fire to them. Better they do what was done here during the first lockdown and put all homeless in paid for hotels and B&B's.

In the UK Local Councils have a legal duty to house all that need it.
How any developed country can allow people to sleep on the streets in sub-zero temps and with a pandemic continuing to spread is ludicrous and anti-human.

View attachment 448728

As long as they don't come in the night and pump gas into them. - You can never be sure with Germans.

Seriously although it's better than nowt, I can see thugs kicking f*** outa them, pissing on them and trying to set fire to them. Better they do what was done here during the first lockdown and put all homeless in paid for hotels and B&B's.

How any developed country can allow people to sleep on the streets in sub-zero temps and with a pandemic continuing to spread is ludicrous and anti-human.

I guess people don't have a God given right to be fuck ups any more. Good to know the nanny state is there to blow their nose and tuck 'em in at night. :thup:

View attachment 448728

I guess people don't have a God given right to be fuck ups any more. Good to know the nanny state is there to blow their nose and tuck 'em in at night. :thup:
I said that the right would struggle with this.

View attachment 448728

World leaders, Kings, Presidents, Prime Ministers fuck up all the time and still get 'tucked in every night'!

View attachment 448728

World leaders, Kings, Presidents, Prime Ministers fuck up all the time and still get 'tucked in every night'!

But they haven't made the decision to sleep on the street. Homelessness for many is a choice. They would rather be on the street than in a shelter. I worked for many years in s big city ER. The homeless were often my clientele. They come into an ER when they can't score anymore drugs or alcohol or want a meal. Who are you to deny them the right to live their life as they choose?

View attachment 448728

But they haven't made the decision to sleep on the street. Homelessness for many is a choice. They would rather be on the street than in a shelter. I worked for many years in s big city ER. The homeless were often my clientele. They come into an ER when they can't score anymore drugs or alcohol or want a meal. Who are you to deny them the right to live their life as they choose?
Then as someone who has had first-hand experience, you must know that many will have mental health issues. I doubt if you were able to get a city's homeless population when they were 16 and show them how they would end up would all shout - "Halleluja, yea that's the life for me!" More likely they would be horrified and deny it possible.

Drugs are a different issue and the clear answer is to legalise, which will kill the market.
Clinics should be set up where users can go and receive a clean medical alternative.
For example instead of Heroin that has been cut with all manner of crap, clean Diamorphine that is harmless taken in the right dosage and even more effective.
Children's Auther Beatrix Potter who lived in my part of the world, became a Heroin addict at University, had it converted to Diamorphene by her family doctor, and was a user for the rest of her life without any ill effects.

View attachment 448728

No one should sleep in a gutter. They should sleep in an oversized dog carrier.

We have different ways how to help houseless people. But this is an excellent good Corona conform solution. No one should freeze to death.

Some days ago I heard a houseless man, who said he is not able to sleep in an emergency housing because of the drug addicts there - they are restless and they steal and this keeps him awake. He prefers to sleep under the free sky. This solution here looks like to be a good solution for him and others. The solar panel gives even the feeling of a little luxury. And if someone has a friend, who is a dog, then this solution is perhaps even more perfect.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back