A covid dividend

I am not a vengeful person but it would be better if the virus carried off trash like this rather than the good guys.I dont feel conflicted about this in any way.

I rather him stay alive and be stuck on life support than having Covid take him out!

He has yet to suffer enough!

I am not a vengeful person but it would be better if the virus carried off trash like this rather than the good guys.I dont feel conflicted about this in any way.

I rather him stay alive and be stuck on life support than having Covid take him out!

You are a better man than me Bruce.

You are a better man than me Bruce.

No, I believe all monsters should be kept alive to suffer while being on life support...

I believe anyone no matter race, religion, sex or sexual orientation should suffer if they commit a heinous crime and if they are about to die we as society should keep them alive so they suffer more!

I prefer giving every killer and rapist a lobotomy and let them drool out their existence!

I guess "Black Lives Matter" doesn't mean squat to you?

That life matter not no matter their skin color, sex, sexual orientation or religion!

Forum List

Back