Georgia Voter Fraud

Last edited:
2 years away. The reality is
ByeDon 81,000,000
tRump 74,000,000
And you know what that meant in the electoral college!!!!!
MAGA
It seems we are stuck in feedback loop. You think you are getting me because you believe me to be a Trump supporter but the surprise is on you. I'm not a Trump supporter. I hope he isn't the nominee in 2024. So, you think you are rattling my cage when I could actually care less. Yes, Biden won and he won 81-74. I don't dispute that. I'm not an election denier/stop the stealer. But, as absolutely horrible and terrible as Trump is and has been, he leads Biden in the 2024 polling 80-75. That's got to be embarrassing to you, just as you were embarrassed in 2016.

Whatever, you didn’t deny that Trump was attempting to perpetrate a fraud!
I am denying it now. Trump was defrauded. It is more obvious than ever. The people who won the primaries in AZ. intend to do something about it when they are elected in Nov.

It seems we are stuck in feedback loop. You think you are getting me because you believe me to be a Trump supporter but the surprise is on you. I'm not a Trump supporter. I hope he isn't the nominee in 2024. So, you think you are rattling my cage when I could actually care less. Yes, Biden won and he won 81-74. I don't dispute that. I'm not an election denier/stop the stealer. But, as absolutely horrible and terrible as Trump is and has been, he leads Biden in the 2024 polling 80-75. That's got to be embarrassing to you, just as you were embarrassed in 2016.

Not embarrassed a single bit. The are both horrible candidates, I held my nose to vote for ByeDon. But know he is ever so slightly better than tRump. And I did not vote for the Hildabeast I voted for JS.
The 2024 election is a lil over 2 years away. Much can n will change by then. Hopefully for the better of the country and then let the chips fall where they may.
MAGA

The ruling from the Republican-dominated commission paves the way for a final hearing and decision that could bring the biggest ethics fine in state history, just as the rematch between Abrams and Republican Governor Brian Kemp moves into its final three months.

:ack-1:
Nuff Said
You mean like the Jan. 6 joke hearings? Oh but but but…

Trump can have all the speeches he wants to give with his own cash.
That's questionable since we know he lies about how much he has. When it's tax time he says he has less. When he's trying to brag he over inflates his assets. It'd be like me saying my condo is worth $500K when it's not. And I have $500K in the bank. So I'm a millionaire.

Only problem is, my condo isn't worth $500K. Get it?

Yet you'll let Trump run again after he tried to pull off a coup? Wow!

Says the douche bag that still supports and defends the largest seditious, criminal political scandal in US history, the undeniably proven coup attempt initiated and run by Hillary, Obama, Biden, and the Obama administration.

You mean like the Jan. 6 joke hearings? Oh but but but…

But, but, but……All the witnesses are Republican
Republicans were invited to participate but declined

Negates their claim that the hearing isn’t valid because they are not included

That's questionable since we know he lies about how much he has. When it's tax time he says he has less. When he's trying to brag he over inflates his assets. It'd be like me saying my condo is worth $500K when it's not. And I have $500K in the bank. So I'm a millionaire.

Now you're just TDSing. what a shameful position you are in.

2 years away. The reality is
ByeDon 81,000,000
tRump 74,000,000
And you know what that meant in the electoral college!!!!!
MAGA
it means you still don't understand how the electoral college works. It's fking hilarious.

yep, I get it, you love TDSing on this board.

Forum List

Back