Georgia girl, 7, dies after being shot Christmas shopping with family: Atlanta must be a real nice place

esalla

Platinum Member
Apr 13, 2020
Cryogenic capsule under area 51, I am not dead
Georgia girl, 7, dies after being shot Christmas shopping with family: report | Fox News

A 7-year-old Georgia girl died Saturday night from injuries sustained in a shooting earlier in the week while she was Christmas shopping with her family, a report said.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported that Kennedy Maxie was shot in the back of the head while she was driving with her mom and aunt near Atlanta’s Phipps Plaza.

CHICAGO VIOLENCE: 7 KILLED, 27 SHOT DURING CHRISTMAS WEEKEND

The aunt, who was behind the wheel at the time, reportedly continued to drive after the gunfire until she "noticed that the victim was acting strangely." She realized the girl was hit and rushed her to a hospital, where she was rushed into surgery.

Fun in Shitcago included.

?

Georgia girl, 7, dies after being shot Christmas shopping with family: report | Fox News

A 7-year-old Georgia girl died Saturday night from injuries sustained in a shooting earlier in the week while she was Christmas shopping with her family, a report said.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported that Kennedy Maxie was shot in the back of the head while she was driving with her mom and aunt near Atlanta’s Phipps Plaza.

The aunt, who was behind the wheel at the time, reportedly continued to drive after the gunfire until she "noticed that the victim was acting strangely." She realized the girl was hit and rushed her to a hospital, where she was rushed into surgery.

?
Atlanta has been as cesspool, even with the gentrification of the inner cites. As long as they have MARTA, Move the African Race through Atlanta, the animals will be allowed to roam free..

?

On FOX this morning (I doubt that other "news" sources will report it), I learned that the mayor of Atlanta has publicly deplored the high number of murders in that city. It has not been this bad since the 1990s.

The Atlanta-Constitution is mentioned in the post that I have quoted. I will never forget reading that back in the days when African Americans were beginning to take power in that city, that newspaper was terrified of reporting certain news, lest it be accused of being "racist."

?
Good ...who cares ...just blacks killing blacks

No one else gives a rats ass ......especially white progressives and other blacks lol so why should i?

?
Do you say the same about places where white supremacist trash shot up schools?

it’s easy to spew garbage when you’ve never left your basement

?

On FOX this morning (I doubt that other "news" sources will report it), I learned that the mayor of Atlanta has publicly deplored the high number of murders in that city. It has not been this bad since the 1990s.

The Atlanta-Constitution is mentioned in the post that I have quoted. I will never forget reading that back in the days when African Americans were beginning to take power in that city, that newspaper was terrified of reporting certain news, lest it be accused of being "racist."
LOL clearly the shooters are not racist

They shoot everyone fairly

?
Good ...who cares ...just blacks killing blacks

No one else gives a rats ass ......especially white progressives and other blacks lol so why should i?
A 7 year old girl is a 7 year old girl to me

?
Do you say the same about places where white supremacist trash shot up schools?

it’s easy to spew garbage when you’ve never left your basement
You sound happy to hear about the 7 year old child that was debrained

?
Makes you wonder exactly how much black lives matter.

LOL so in your deluded mind criminals will use Mexican guns imported from China sensibly if a new gun law is passed?

Your post is psychotic

Um, yeah, because ranting about Mexican guns from China sounds so... um, sane.

1609158211994.png

It`s the liberals who disarm 7 year olds preventing them from defending themselves. This infringement got her killed. Are you happy now libs?

The 7 year old girl being shot is a tragedy. I feel for the family.

And if that is a reason people don't move here, I am fine with that. Traffic is bad enough now. We are full.

However, I enjoy living in Atlanta for a number of reasons. I'll stay.

Forum List

Back