Why would anyone listen to Fauci when he changes his mind every other day. Remember he said not to wear masks

esalla

Platinum Member
Apr 13, 2020
Cryogenic capsule under area 51, I am not dead
Fauci claims herd immunity numbers were 'guestimates,' settles on 75-80% | Fox News

Dr. Anthony Fauci on Sunday dismissed accusations that he deliberately moved the goalposts on when the country would vaccinate enough people against COVID-19 to reach herd immunity, saying he was previously offering "guestimates."

Reported by some outlets as a "confession," Fauci told The New York Times: "When polls said only about half of all Americans would take a vaccine, I was saying herd immunity would take 70 to 75 percent …Then, when newer surveys said 60 percent or more would take it, I thought, ‘I can nudge this up a bit,’ so I went to 80,85."

In subsequent interviews, Fauci has focused on the other part of that Times report in which he compared COVID-19 to measles, saying at the time that "I'd bet my house that COVID isn't as contagious as measles."

Fauci claims herd immunity numbers were 'guestimates,' settles on 75-80% | Fox News

Dr. Anthony Fauci on Sunday dismissed accusations that he deliberately moved the goalposts on when the country would vaccinate enough people against COVID-19 to reach herd immunity, saying he was previously offering "guestimates."

Reported by some outlets as a "confession," Fauci told The New York Times: "When polls said only about half of all Americans would take a vaccine, I was saying herd immunity would take 70 to 75 percent …Then, when newer surveys said 60 percent or more would take it, I thought, ‘I can nudge this up a bit,’ so I went to 80,85."

In subsequent interviews, Fauci has focused on the other part of that Times report in which he compared COVID-19 to measles, saying at the time that "I'd bet my house that COVID isn't as contagious as measles."
He’s been pretty consistent. Things change sometimes as people gain knowledge and information.

where do you get your stupid?

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
  • Banned

He’s been pretty consistent. Things change sometimes as people gain knowledge and information.

Fauci said clearly not to wear masks.

However clowns like you that believe whatever they hear on TV do not care

Or know

Yea, consistently inconsistent.

The April Fauci: Don't wear masks
The November Fauci: Wear masks

Which do we believe?

Forum List

Back