Georgia Federal Atty Ends Election Probe

Lesh

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2016
On a call Monday, as reported by the Atlanta Journal Constitution, Acting U.S. Attorney Bobby Christine — who had been handpicked by Trump to lead the Atlanta office after the abrupt departure of Byung J. “BJay” Pak — told his new office that he was closing the two big remaining voter fraud cases from the 2020 election, because there was “no there, there.”

Christine, who is also the U.S. attorney in Savannah, said that when he was appointed to serve simultaneously as acting U.S. Attorney in Atlanta, he expected to find a “dump truck full” of election fraud cases waiting for him in his new role. He’s now learned that there were “very, very few” allegations worthy of investigating, according to the AJC report, which was based on a recording of the call.

“Quite frankly, just watching television you would assume that you got election cases stacked from the floor to the ceiling,” Christine said, according to AJC. “I am so happy to find out that’s not the case, but I didn’t know coming in.”

He was hand picked by Trump to investigate allegations of election fraud and there just were not any real cases to investigate.

There was no election fraud folks. Do you get that now?

I don't expect many MAGArats to acknowledge this...but it's out there to be seen

The fix is in and the country is screwed because assholes didn't have the courage to do the right thing.

The fix is in and the country is screwed because assholes didn't have the courage to do the right thing.
Sounds like it may be. Lawyers from what I have seen over the years on a whole (not all but most) are the most chickenshit bastards out there. I know back when they falsely arrested me after an election on bogus charges I could not find an attorney locally. At least a few told me why and it was because tehy were afraid of the crooked judge. What we have is Sodom and Gomorrah with its nasty judges in full view boldly telling us that they are in control. Count down is on.

Sounds like it may be. Lawyers from what I have seen over the years on a whole (not all but most) are the most chickenshit bastards out there. I know back when they falsely arrested me after an election on bogus charges I could not find an attorney locally. At least a few told me why and it was because tehy were afraid of the crooked judge. What we have is Sodom and Gomorrah with its nasty judges in full view boldly telling us that they are in control. Count down is on.
They are all in on it.

On a call Monday, as reported by the Atlanta Journal Constitution, Acting U.S. Attorney Bobby Christine — who had been handpicked by Trump to lead the Atlanta office after the abrupt departure of Byung J. “BJay” Pak — told his new office that he was closing the two big remaining voter fraud cases from the 2020 election, because there was “no there, there.”

Christine, who is also the U.S. attorney in Savannah, said that when he was appointed to serve simultaneously as acting U.S. Attorney in Atlanta, he expected to find a “dump truck full” of election fraud cases waiting for him in his new role. He’s now learned that there were “very, very few” allegations worthy of investigating, according to the AJC report, which was based on a recording of the call.

“Quite frankly, just watching television you would assume that you got election cases stacked from the floor to the ceiling,” Christine said, according to AJC. “I am so happy to find out that’s not the case, but I didn’t know coming in.”

He was hand picked by Trump to investigate allegations of election fraud and there just were not any real cases to investigate.

There was no election fraud folks. Do you get that now?
He is obviously a deep state double agent -- he has two first names -- and one of them is a girl's name....definitely a soyboy ANTIFA cuck

Forum List

Back