George Zimmerman sues Trayvon Martins parents!

Wonder if he will win or loose? Case is probably on hold cause of the virus.

Bringing in phony witnesses in an effort to try and frame an innocent man is serious shit. Proving it is the hard part.

Looks like both client and attorney need money to payoff women they either sexual harassed or committed violence against.

Right, because that's what happened with Trayvon. Of course. Brilliant reply.

No, that was because georgie boy thought he was an actual cop rather than a mall one.

He was not mall phone either. Just a nekoghbor hood watch dude who should not have had gun with him in the first place.

I have a gun with me. Most good people do in this climate.

Here's a thought... don't attack people. Then you don't need to worry about who has a gun.

here is a thought do not act like wannabe cop and let the real cops do their job and the whole thing would not have happened in the first place.

Here's a thought... defending yourself from being attack, doesn't make you a wannabe cop. Defending yourself is a human right, so you can just stuff it.

Don't attack people... then "it wouldn't happen in the first place".

carrying A gun when you are not suposed to on neighborhood watch makes you a want to be cop. leaving thehouse after fighitng with your wife means your looking for a fight. having a record for assaulting a cop and be ordered into anger manegment makes you dangerous.
So he left the house because he got in a fight with his wife? It wasnt to go on neighborhood watch? If he wasnt on an offical neighborhood watch, then why is it wrong for him to have a gun? Not that i think its wrong for neighborhood watch to carry firearms.

Bringing in phony witnesses in an effort to try and frame an innocent man is serious shit. Proving it is the hard part.

Looks like both client and attorney need money to payoff women they either sexual harassed or committed violence against.

No, that was because georgie boy thought he was an actual cop rather than a mall one.

He was not mall phone either. Just a nekoghbor hood watch dude who should not have had gun with him in the first place.

Here's a thought... don't attack people. Then you don't need to worry about who has a gun.

here is a thought do not act like wannabe cop and let the real cops do their job and the whole thing would not have happened in the first place.

Here's a thought... defending yourself from being attack, doesn't make you a wannabe cop. Defending yourself is a human right, so you can just stuff it.

carrying A gun when you are not suposed to on neighborhood watch makes you a want to be cop. leaving thehouse after fighitng with your wife means your looking for a fight. having a record for assaulting a cop and be ordered into anger manegment makes you dangerous.

No, it does not. Millions of Americans carry a gun on a routine basis every single day, including myself for the past 10 years.

Carrying a gun, doesn't make you a wannabe cop, anymore than picking up litter makes you a wannabe environmental protection officer.

Don't the stupid moron that your post indicates.

Moreover, 1 in 10 Americans have anger management problems, and many have taken anger management classes. That's 30 million people.

Leaving your house after fighting with your wife, does not mean you are looking for a fight, anymore than leaving prison means you are looking to commit a crime.

You are just making endlessly stupid comments, because you have no real argument. Grow up.

If you think those things are logical arguments in your book, then all you have really done is proven what judgemental self-righteous evil snots you people on the left are, and why we on the right-wing are flat out better people than you in every way.
I think assaulting a cop and having to go anger management to clear your record says alot about him. a very dangerous person.
Yet he is not even remotely as dangerous as Trayvon. Trayvons assault was vicious and deadly.

No, it does not. Millions of Americans carry a gun on a routine basis every single day, including myself for the past 10 years.

Carrying a gun, doesn't make you a wannabe cop, anymore than picking up litter makes you a wannabe environmental protection officer.

Moreover, 1 in 10 Americans have anger management problems, and many have taken anger management classes. That's 30 million people.

Leaving your house after fighting with your wife, does not mean you are looking for a fight, anymore than leaving prison means you are looking to commit a crime.

You are just making endlessly stupid comments, because you have no real argument. Grow up.

If you think those things are logical arguments in your book, then all you have really done is proven what judgemental self-righteous evil snots you people on the left are, and why we on the right-wing are flat out better people than you in every way.
I think assaulting a cop and having to go anger management to clear your record says alot about him. a very dangerous person.
Yet he is not even remotely as dangerous as Trayvon. Trayvons assault was vicious and deadly.

Trayvon Martin's Official Twitter Handle was "No Limit N-Word"

His reputation was a hard ass gangsta type who was repeatedly thrown out of school.

According to the testimony of the black chick at the trial, Mr. Martin showed disdain for Zimmerman on the phone, calling him a creepy "ass-cracker", a homophobic slur if I ever heard one.

His reputation was a hard ass gangsta type who was repeatedly thrown out of school.

According to the testimony of the black chick at the trial, Mr. Martin showed disdain for Zimmerman on the phone, calling him a creepy "ass-cracker", a homophobic slur if I ever heard one.
Yeah, he was an awful person and im glad he cant victimize anyone else.

that as bragging not reputation. did you knoe him personally?

Learn to spell asshole!
Who cares anyway? 'T-Boner' would have been shot dead by a rival drug gang member by now.
Or he would have shot someone himself.

the+real+trayvon+martin.png

Learn to spell asshole!
Who cares anyway? 'T-Boner' would have been shot dead by a rival drug gang member by now.

pot does not make you kill. and do you know him personally?

Learn to spell asshole!
you just mad because i am right.

he was bragging . has nothing to do with reputation. do you know him personaly? were you ever a teen?

he was bragging . has nothing to do with reputation. do you know him personaly? were you ever a teen?

When I was a teen, I went to school, worked, played football. I didn't gay bash hispanic adult men.

I treated adults with respect.

If Martin called himself the "no limit n-word", and he did, I'll take him at his word.

Learn to spell asshole!

pot does not make you kill. and do you know him personally?
No, but the illegal firearm could kill.

Won't go anywhere. Crybaby George just wants the conservitards to love him again.
GZ was a democrat when he killed TM.

Won't go anywhere. Crybaby George just wants the conservitards to love him again.
GZ was a democrat when he killed TM.
Lol, of course he was!

LMf'nAO!!!

yep its sick. Tell George to go get a job.
You think it's okay that Trayvon's parents have ruined George's life?

you think it is ok that zimmerman ruined Trayvon's parents lives? And if anyone ruined Georgie's life is was George causing the whole incondent in the first place
Neither of 'T-Boner's' parents wanted anything to do with him. He spent most of his time at relative's places. The whole family knew he was a fucking thug on his way to prison or to the cemetery.

Zimmerman is a wife beating piece of shit alcoholic.

In a civil trial all people are allowed to bring up character.

You can stop wondering, because he lost the lawsuit and you never got back to it.

Forum List

Back