George Zimmerman sues Trayvon Martins parents!

Proof that Zimmerman is a f'ing idiot. He was asked by Hannity if he would do anything different in retrospect. Zimmerman said "No".
Having the benefit of hindsight he could of said that he would of stayed in bed that day!

I believe the jury came to the correct verdict to the crimes for which Zimmerman was charged.

Had the charge been "being an idiot" the verdict should be guilty.

Win George Win!:up:
whith includes Trayvon's. Who was senselessly killed. George does not have a case.

You climb on top of me and start bashing my head into the concrete and I have a pistol you're gonna die.
Traygone had made it home and went back to confront Zimmerman....oops.
You follow me around at night and when you catch up to me, we are going to fight. What you say did not happen.

I was able to watch a large portion of the trial. It did seem unlikely to me that an athletic teenage young man would choose to call this girl when the Martin/Zimmerman shit all transpired.

Why not?

Proof that Zimmerman is a f'ing idiot. He was asked by Hannity if he would do anything different in retrospect. Zimmerman said "No".
Having the benefit of hindsight he could of said that he would of stayed in bed that day!

I believe the jury came to the correct verdict to the crimes for which Zimmerman was charged.

Even the jurors are now saying they were wrong. But white racists choose to believe a lie.

Even the jurors are now saying they were wrong. But white racists choose to believe a lie.

How many of jurors now say they were wrong? Is it only the white racist jurors that don't say they were wrong?

whith includes Trayvon's. Who was senselessly killed. George does not have a case.

You climb on top of me and start bashing my head into the concrete and I have a pistol you're gonna die.
never happened. the witnesses didnt even see that. Zimmerman followed Trayvon to catch him after he was told not too by 911 operator after he admitted he was following him.. he will not win. he lucky if the case is not tossed out.

You follow me around at night and when you catch up to me, we are going to fight. What you say did not happen.

If he as looking for address why not do it were he was after the operator told him to stop. because he wanted to catch him.

they had no choice the prosecutors screwed up. Does not mean he should not have gotten a manslaughter charge.

never happened. the witnesses didnt even see that. Zimmerman followed Trayvon to catch him after he was told not too by 911 operator after he admitted he was following him.. he will not win. he lucky if the case is not tossed out.

What witness are you referring to?

hey i agree with you he admittedly followed Trayvon. Has the prosecution had their heads together it would have been a mqanslaughter charge.

Wonder if he will win or loose? Case is probably on hold cause of the virus.

I hope he wins. He should win. That would be another case of poetic justice at work.

But you know, people are insane today. Jussie Smollett people could be on the jury, so you never know.

~~~~~~
It's one thing to win, it's another to collect......
Ever go into small claims court, win the case and be told the loser has 20 years to make payment?

More about vindication in the press, and hopefully quelling some of the slander. Because if he succeeds there, he can sue people in the press for slandering him as well.

hey i agree with you he admittedly followed Trayvon. Has the prosecution had their heads together it would have been a mqanslaughter charge.

No. Because he never attacked or threatened Trayvon. He left. Trayvon came after him and attacked him.

If you follow me down the street.... at what point is your life magically forfeit, and I can attack you?

He's not going to win.

He's just going out of his way to be a douche.

Well then you still can't complain about it much, given how many thousands on thousands have been a total douche to him.

Sure I can.

Him being a douche is what got someone killed and him continuing to be a douche is causing people to be mad at him.

No. What got someone killed, was that someone attacking a stranger. And rightly.

If being a douche caused people to die, you should be in prison by now.

If being a douche caused people to die, you should be in prison by now.

If being a douche caused people to die, and you think I should be in prison (not dead)...does that mean I'm not a douche?

That's a really creative way of giving me a compliment. Thanks!

Poetic justice!

Trevons parents cashed in on their sons death to the tune of 20+ million...They be rich!

And what do the leftists say about the rich?

They gotsta PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE!

Go get 'em George!

Forum List

Back