George W. Bush

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
I have 2 opinions of this man.

1. He had a disastrous Presidency. BUT!!! IMO it was the fault of his despicable handlers. Cheney, Rumsfeld, Ashcroft... they will burn for all eternity. And they deserve it.

2. He is a good man. Nothing can shake me from believing that. Dubya is as loyal as it gets. :thup:

This brings me to Obama...

1. He's had a mediocre Presidency. BUT!!! Sorry just kidding it's been entirely his fault. He's pathetic. He should be wearing a diaper at all times.

2. I still think Obama is a good man. But definitely not a good President.

So what the hell America????????

1. He had a disastrous Presidency. BUT!!! IMO it was the fault of his despicable handlers. Cheney, Rumsfeld, Ashcroft... they will burn for all eternity. And they deserve it.

2. He is a good man. Nothing can shake me from believing that. Dubya is as loyal as it gets. :thup:

1. He's had a mediocre Presidency. BUT!!! Sorry just kidding it's been entirely his fault. He's pathetic. He should be wearing a diaper at all times.

1. aside from the wars, it was a nightmare. Patriot Act, tsa and he allowed clintons idiocy of the housing loans to nearly finish us.

2. his post Pres work tells us all he's stand up guy

1. He's doing great, no one can be this bad by accident.

2. at this time, I'd have to disagree

Bush

Bush led the nation into war with Iraq on incorrect intelligence reports.
U.S. economic performance was its weakest since Herbert Hoover’s presidency.
Anti-terrorism tactics employed by the Bush administration damaged U.S. standing in the world.
The U.S. government failed to capture bin Laden or secure Afghanistan.
The Republican Party suffered major setbacks in Bush’s second term.

Forum List

Back