George W. Bush Says Trump Has Right to Pursue Legal Election Cases

Well it looks like Mr Bush won't be a guest on the View or any Late Shows for awhile.

Former Republican President George W. Bush on Sunday said that President Donald Trump has the “right to request recounts and pursue legal challenges” for “any unresolved issues” to “be properly adjudicated.”

“The American people can have confidence that this election was fundamentally fair, its integrity will be upheld, and its outcome is clear,” Bush said.

Bush, in his statement, called Democratic nominee Joe Biden the “president-elect,” after Biden declared victory last night. The Epoch Times will not declare a winner of the election until all results are certified and any legal challenges are resolved.

Trump, meanwhile, “earned the votes of more than 70 million Americans—an extraordinary political achievement. They have spoken, and their voices will continue to be heard through elected Republicans at every level of government,” Bush added.

View attachment 413321

Bush won in court and so will Trump

GWB finally got something right but it's going to take more than a few token investigations to get credibility back into our elections. I'm afraid that has been permanantly damaged. This election proves that Democrats can get away with anything if they have the balls to try. It also proves that if we don't get a voter ID law and go back to in person voting, we will never be able to trust another election again.
Affidavits are being collected

Biden will never be my president

If you're an American, then he will be.

Just as it was foolish for Clinton supporters to shout "Not My President" regarding Trump, it's equally foolish for you to try that regarding Biden.

He will be your president, regardless of your support for him.

Biden will never be my president

If you're an American, then he will be.

Just as it was foolish for Clinton supporters to shout "Not My President" regarding Trump, it's equally foolish for you to try that regarding Biden.

He will be your president, regardless of your support for him.

With all the Dem election fraud at best Biden would be an illegitimate president.

Nobody cares what baby bush thinks..... the marxist rodents used to loathe that cocksucker but now they're ready to snarf up a mile of his shit if he validates their defects in any way.

There's no dignity or pride on that side.... yeah, I know...... understatement of the millennium.

With all the Dem election fraud at best Biden would be an illegitimate president.

You have the right to think that. You're wrong and he will still be your president.

Cheer up little guy. It's a great day to be an American. :itsok:

I'll oppose anything and everything the punk does, hence he's not my president. At the rate his mush brain is failing I doubt he'll last more than 6 months before seeking assisted living 24/7 care.

And if you get a speeding ticket, you have a right (though not the same kind really) to contest it. But unless you got something, you lose. There's no showing of systemic cheating, despite want Ghouliani and NittheNutt are lying to you about, and the numbers of votes aren't going to change in a recount enough to give Trump 270
The other point is that even if Trump "stacked" the supreme court, his lawsuits aren't going to make it up that high.

His lawsuits are getting thrown out at the initial levels for lack of evidence, with little on the record to form the basis of an appeal.

Well it looks like Mr Bush won't be a guest on the View or any Late Shows for awhile.

Former Republican President George W. Bush on Sunday said that President Donald Trump has the “right to request recounts and pursue legal challenges” for “any unresolved issues” to “be properly adjudicated.”

“The American people can have confidence that this election was fundamentally fair, its integrity will be upheld, and its outcome is clear,” Bush said.

Bush, in his statement, called Democratic nominee Joe Biden the “president-elect,” after Biden declared victory last night. The Epoch Times will not declare a winner of the election until all results are certified and any legal challenges are resolved.

Trump, meanwhile, “earned the votes of more than 70 million Americans—an extraordinary political achievement. They have spoken, and their voices will continue to be heard through elected Republicans at every level of government,” Bush added.

View attachment 413321
This is why I keep telling you Trump is not the person you think he is.Dont get me wrong,he is a much improvement over the last five administration warmongers.But if you were Trump and you REALLY cared about America,would you shake hands with this mass murderer? I would not go anywhere near that globalist.

Bush siding with Trump on this has me worried that the only reason he is saying that is Trump is going over to the deep state with Bush now. It only makes sense,why does he have Guliani in his corner representing him? that evil monster as you know was hugely involved in 9/11.

the fact Trump has not ordered a new independent investigation into it and hangs around with that criminal and is NOW shaking hands with Bush? I would love to be wrong about him,but those facts dont make Trump look like he is any different than Bush or Obama other than the fact he did not start wars as they did which is why i dont get it that Bush is shaking hands with Trump,that is very odd.makes no sense in the least.

And if you get a speeding ticket, you have a right (though not the same kind really) to contest it. But unless you got something, you lose. There's no showing of systemic cheating, despite want Ghouliani and NittheNutt are lying to you about, and the numbers of votes aren't going to change in a recount enough to give Trump 270
The other point is that even if Trump "stacked" the supreme court, his lawsuits aren't going to make it up that high.

His lawsuits are getting thrown out at the initial levels for lack of evidence, with little on the record to form the basis of an appeal.
Imo the SC might vote 5-4 to toss ballots recieved after the election, but its not going to change the result

Imo the SC might vote 5-4 to toss ballots recieved after the election, but its not going to change the result
Possibly, but I think Roberts will fight tooth and nail against such a decision, since it requires reversing a policy of states rights. The argument that legislatures rather than courts should decide election rules sounds like a sound argument, but they also admitted that the states constitution gave it's courts the role in elections to decide issues such as extending election deadlines.

EPEAT: Bush decision was on Dec 12. I will give the same time to Trump to get rid of that filthy degenerate piece of shit Pedophile Biden

Forum List

Back