George W Bush built stockpile for pandemic, warned of not keeping it stocked.

Trump had three years to fill them back up if he thought it was important. That sorry sack of shit does nothing but pass the buck. I can’t wait to awake to news that they found him like they found Elvis.
You're an idiot. Everybody who is not a moron knows that it's impossible for anyone to know about every little thing the Obama administration did to undermine the USA.
Fuck off dick breath. You really think Trump is untouchable. You people are pathetic.

Trump had three years to fill them back up if he thought it was important. That sorry sack of shit does nothing but pass the buck. I can’t wait to awake to news that they found him like they found Elvis.
You're an idiot. Everybody who is not a moron knows that it's impossible for anyone to know about every little thing the Obama administration did to undermine the USA.
Fuck off dick breath. You really think Trump is untouchable. You people are pathetic.
Wow, Shit-On-A-Stick! You really are full of non-sequiturs!
  1. First you blame Trump because Obama never replaced the goods he used in over 7 years.
  2. Then you blame Trump again because the Democratic House never passed a bill allocating funding for same! Stuff costs money!
  3. Then you proffer a strawman deflection away from Obama to say Trump is not untouchable as if anyone was even claiming that!
WHOA, Trigger! Your steed is in need of a shoe!

07-sm-illustration-photo.jpg

And Trump had 3 years to build it up. What did he do besides blame Obama?
Obama had 8 years, and it was depleted on his watch. Your TDS is terminal.
It was deplegend in 2014. Try not to let your ODS overuse your brain.

What has Donnie done in 3 years?
2009 during H1N1, and 2014.
According to your article it was depleted in 2014.

What amazed me was the fact that -- I think it was 2014, when they used so many N95 masks out of the stockpile and they were not replenished," Rove continued. "I think the same thing happened with some of the stockpile of ventilators. This is the kind of thing that once you're committed to it, you hope that the only reasons you change the commitment to it is because there's a change in technology, not a change in finances."

Now what has Donnie done.
Barry used them up and then kicked the can down the road. Deal with it, loser.
So Trump of course replenished them during his three years right?

I'm sure Obama smoked a joint with Donny letting Donny know that he (Obama) left him with a stocked castle and clean linens.

Grow up.

It doesn't matter how many times you ask the question;

Obama blew it by not restocking in 2014, 2015 and 2016.

Donny has accomplished quite a bit during his Presidency but it doesn't matter to you.

What I'd LOVE to see is every single Trump hater (this includes you) do one of two things:
1) Return the stim check they may get
or
2) Donate the stim check they may get to a charity

Betcha' zero Trump haters will return stim checks but they sure will continue to #Hate Trump.

More excuses. I didn’t see Obama passing on the blame or making excuses for it. Why Trump? In fact you guys are so desperate you have to go back to Obama to save face for your guys screw up. He had three years. It is on Mr. “the buck doesn’t even make a pit stop here” Trump.

Any spin here is yours.

Why are you giving Obama a pass for not restocking, yet you attempt to blame Trump for Obama's fail to act???

Obama blamed Bush for everything wrong during Obama's entire tenure as President.

So far you clowns haven’t been able to touch him.

What amazed me was the fact that -- I think it was 2014, when they used so many N95 masks out of the stockpile and they were not replenished," Rove continued. "I think the same thing happened with some of the stockpile of ventilators. This is the kind of thing that once you're committed to it, you hope that the only reasons you change the commitment to it is because there's a change in technology, not a change in finances."

Spent all his time defending himself against your ridiculous accusations.

Defended himself from BS accusations for those years..........A BS Impeachment.......Mueller probe that didn't find shit..........attacked daily by the DNC Media..........More Nationwide Injunctions than any other President from Mickey Mouse Liberal courts.

That kind of stuff..........and as this started the Mickey Mouse Club was in Impeachment and arguing over NEW WITNESSES.....because they couldn't even do their job in the House...........

That kind of stuff.

The Clinton Administration had the same, including impeachment.

Yet they managed to do their jobs.

All we here from you is excuses for whyTrump can’t seem to do his job. Do you ever run out of them?

So he replenished the stock of N95 masks?

Absol
Defended himself from BS accusations for those years..........A BS Impeachment.......Mueller probe that didn't find shit..........attacked daily by the DNC Media..........More Nationwide Injunctions than any other President from Mickey Mouse Liberal courts.

That kind of stuff..........and as this started the Mickey Mouse Club was in Impeachment and arguing over NEW WITNESSES.....because they couldn't even do their job in the House...........

That kind of stuff.

All we here from you is excuses for whyTrump can’t seem to do his job. Do you ever run out of them?
Not the same and you know it.............What was Obama's excuse then given the same guidelines...

In the same way.......the HHS of New York said they needed another 16,000 ventilators........did they do it......................For that matter did any State do it.........NAME ONE...........

Face it..............NOBODY wants to do it until you are already up shit creak without a paddle..........and as people get stuck in the shit.........everyone points at who did it...............

The whole world has this same problem.

Absolutely the same, only difference is partisanship. Clinton was even impeached. Obama failed to restock, but I don’t see him or his supporters blaming everyone else. Trump had three years to restock (and the hostile conditions were no worse than Clinton, who had a Kosovo to deal with while you were impeaching him).

Thing is, all I hear from Trump supporters is excuses that in any other would be considered incompetence.

He had three years and no intervening pandemics.

You sound like the friend who borrowed your car and brought it back on E.

Well, in fairness, he was sort of occupied by "Russia, Russia, Russia/Mueller Time", then Kavanugh Hearings and an Impeachment.
So, Trump can’t do two things at once. Got it.

Are you insinuating you want to eat Christs dick on a croissant?
You are one sick puppy.

Absol

That kind of stuff.

Not the same and you know it.............What was Obama's excuse then given the same guidelines...

In the same way.......the HHS of New York said they needed another 16,000 ventilators........did they do it......................For that matter did any State do it.........NAME ONE...........

Face it..............NOBODY wants to do it until you are already up shit creak without a paddle..........and as people get stuck in the shit.........everyone points at who did it...............

Absolutely the same, only difference is partisanship. Clinton was even impeached. Obama failed to restock, but I don’t see him or his supporters blaming everyone else. Trump had three years to restock (and the hostile conditions were no worse than Clinton, who had a Kosovo to deal with while you were impeaching him).

Thing is, all I hear from Trump supporters is excuses that in any other would be considered incompetence.

You sound like some one incapable of holding your leader accountable.

So did Obama, so did Clinton, so did Bush....but guess what? They did their jobs despite it.

So far you clowns haven’t been able to touch him.
Of course not. That is how cult leaders work.

So did Obama, so did Clinton, so did Bush....but guess what? They did their jobs despite it.

Dont lie.
Trump has gone through more than all those fuck heads combined.

More excuses. I didn’t see Obama passing on the blame or making excuses for it. Why Trump? In fact you guys are so desperate you have to go back to Obama to save face for your guys screw up. He had three years. It is on Mr. “the buck doesn’t even make a pit stop here” Trump.

Any spin here is yours.

Why are you giving Obama a pass for not restocking, yet you attempt to blame Trump for Obama's fail to act???

Obama blamed Bush for everything wrong during Obama's entire tenure as President.
No free pass. No excuses. Already said that.

So what is YOUR excuse?

Trump had three years.

Dont lie.
Trump has gone through more than all those fuck heads combined.
Bush had 911. Sorry, Trump does not come within miles of that.
Clinton had multiple partisan investigations and impeachment.
Obama had multiple partisan investigations.

Yet they managed to do their jobs ... didn’t notice any of them making any near the number of excuses you lot do.

Absol

That kind of stuff.

You sound like some one incapable of holding your leader accountable.

Whats he accountable for?
We have the third lowest death rate and the third lowest per capita death rate.

And this after WHO and the Chinks lied about the severity of the outbreak and dems insisted that shutting down our borders to the chinese was racist.
You dumb fucks actually encouraged people to go to chink town and give em a hug to show you're not a racist.

Partisans like you need to be eradicated.

Forum List

Back