George Tiller on fifth anniversary of his death

What was your response to those union thugs who went to the homes of corporate officers and made threats to their children?

how about the lady in Philly who was followed around by union thugs and threatened in restaurants.

What WAS (not what your response will be in this thread) your response then? Then implies in the past.

See? These terrorist sympathizers will say ANYTHING to mitigate the terrorist murder of an American doctor.

Abortion-rights groups remember George Tiller on fifth anniversary of his death | Wichita Eagle

just some notables:

The clinic’s medical director, Cheryl Chastine, who practices in Illinois, and Burkhart have faced “harassment at our homes,” Burkhart said.

“Although we haven’t had another murder since Dr. Tiller’s assassination, in some ways, we’ve just been lucky,” said Vicki Saporta, president and CEO of the Nation Abortion Federation.

She mentioned Ralph Lang, whose plan to shoot a doctor at a Planned Parenthood clinic was thwarted when he accidentally fired his gun while cleaning it in a hotel room in Madison, Wis. A jury convicted him of attempted first-degree intentional murder last year.

“We’ve had two bomb threats just this year in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, and New Orleans, Louisiana,” Saporta added. “And we’ve had two reported death threats in Minnesota.”

Abortion providers have been stepping up reports of trespassing, vandalism and online harassment, she said. She said Roeder had been gluing locks at clinics before he shot Tiller.

Terrorists and hypocrites. I remember at the time of his death a lot of people cheered his killing, even though they stated they didnt agree with him being shot. Which was a lie in order to skirt some rules.

At the end of the day though, these people are terrorists and are basically their own group.

Antiabortion folks don't care about human lives. They don't care about babies either. They just want bigger govt and more intrusive laws to control women.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Fuck off luddly. You have just shown you don't know jack shit about the dude that Sebelius loved.

He didn't think he was aborting fetuses you fool He had a fucking gift shop for his little babies that he took care of.

Did you know that? He had a gift shop.

It's as sick as blowing yourself up in a crowd after hollering "Jesus loves you!!!" or allah ackbar.

Civilized people don't kill each other unless they're defending themselves.

The "defense of others" argument doesn't wash here either.

I hate to be in any sort of agreement with a bed wetter, but killing abortion providers is not honorable.

Besides, they're not killing Christian conservative babies, they're killing bed wetting liberal babies. The fewer bed wetters in the world, the better off humanity will be.

Proves my point.

How many babies have you holier than thou "Christians" adopted?

If you were to tell the truth, none.

If it were up to me, your genetic garbage would have been sucked into a sewer where it belongs.

How's that for truth parasite?

Are you offering to perform oral sex on him? I don't think that's appropriate.

Ok mother fuckers lets dance.

Did you know that she gave him so much power that he got her elected time after time? Your Kathleen?

Proves my point.

If it were up to me, your genetic garbage would have been sucked into a sewer where it belongs.

I think you should watch yourself under the new rules.

So Tiller loved bringing in bus loads of chicks and killed the babies .....and now according to Plas we should honor him.

Proves my point.

Your mouth is a sewer?

Speak for yourself, and if the thought of performing a retroactive self abortion crosses your "mind",

I say run with it.

What was your response to those union thugs who went to the homes of corporate officers and made threats to their children?

how about the lady in Philly who was followed around by union thugs and threatened in restaurants.

What WAS (not what your response will be in this thread) your response then? Then implies in the past.

See? These terrorist sympathizers will say ANYTHING to mitigate the terrorist murder of an American doctor.

Scott Roeder didn't kill an American doctor. He administered justice to a serial killer who enjoyed his work. That this deranged murderer was an American is incidental. That he was nominally a doctor is incidental. It has been said that Jack the Ripper was a doctor too. It didn't mean he wasn't a killer too.

She mentioned Ralph Lang, whose plan to shoot a doctor at a Planned Parenthood clinic was thwarted when he accidentally fired his gun while cleaning it in a hotel room in Madison, Wis. A jury convicted him of attempted first-degree intentional murder last year.

Although not representative of those hostile to privacy rights, this sort of criminal extremism remains a threat to citizens’ lives and civil liberties.

So Tiller loved bringing in bus loads of chicks and killed the babies .....and now according to Plas we should honor him.

This willful ignorance and demagoguery also poses a threat to Americans’ civil liberties, where as a fact of Constitutional law an embryo/fetus is not a ‘baby,’ as no babies are being ‘killed’ (Planned Parenthood v. Casey (1992)).

Tiller’s practice was both legal and Constitutional, where the women who sought out his services did so pursuant to their right to privacy prohibiting the state from interfering with the right of women to decide whether to have children or not.

That you and most other conservatives seek to expand the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty comes as no surprise, of course.

false equivalency, bub.

All of that is wrong.

You imply your kind of violence is right.

less people on welfare, you should be happy

So, every aborted baby was going to be on welfare?

How colossally small minded and ignorant you statists are...

You know better....

The "progressive" movement embraced eugenics.

The criminally insane authoritarian sociopath Margret Sanger said:
We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.

10-Eye-Opening Quotes From Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger | LifeNews.com

She was a despicable person, yet lefties love and embrace her ethics.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Scott Roeder didn't kill an American doctor. He administered justice to a serial killer who enjoyed his work. That this deranged murderer was an American is incidental. That he was nominally a doctor is incidental. It has been said that Jack the Ripper was a doctor too. It didn't mean he wasn't a killer too.

Yet another example of how conservatives, for the most part, have nothing but contempt for Americans’ civil liberties, the rule of law, and the Constitution.

This is also typical of the ignorance of the law exhibited by most conservatives, where abortion is not ‘murder.’

Scott Roeder was a criminal, a murder, he administered no ‘justice,’ as that’s the sole responsibility of the courts.

Very few doctors have been murdered! Just like other liberals you overstate the problem for your own personal agenda.

You also lie about the reaction! Of course some cheered, but most were indifferent. They thought killing him was wrong, but didn't feel bad either!

Tiller was a monster he performed late term abortion regardless of the reason! In the VAST MAJORITY the mother's life wasn't in danger nor were birth defects detected! The only acceptable reasons for a late term abortion! He was evil there is no other way to characterize him! His killing was wrong, but the world is a better place without him

There is no civil liberty to murder children. That's why Kermit Gosnell is in prison.

Abortion-rights groups remember George Tiller on fifth anniversary of his death | Wichita Eagle

just some notables:

The clinic’s medical director, Cheryl Chastine, who practices in Illinois, and Burkhart have faced “harassment at our homes,” Burkhart said.

“Although we haven’t had another murder since Dr. Tiller’s assassination, in some ways, we’ve just been lucky,” said Vicki Saporta, president and CEO of the Nation Abortion Federation.

“We’ve had two bomb threats just this year in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, and New Orleans, Louisiana,” Saporta added. “And we’ve had two reported death threats in Minnesota.”

Abortion providers have been stepping up reports of trespassing, vandalism and online harassment, she said. She said Roeder had been gluing locks at clinics before he shot Tiller.

Terrorists and hypocrites. I remember at the time of his death a lot of people cheered his killing, even though they stated they didnt agree with him being shot. Which was a lie in order to skirt some rules.

At the end of the day though, these people are terrorists and are basically their own group.

Ah, so if I'm to understand you here.....It's OK for millions of babies to be murdered each year, but if a Nazi abortion Doctor gets his ass shot, those that did it are "terrorists". I see.....

You are out of your damned mind.

Now, before you start your "abortion is legal" bullshit, remember this: Guns are legal too. Yet the Nazi Left wants them outlawed. So be careful with your hypocritical bullshit here.

Forum List

Back