As Joe Combats Fake War on Islamophobia, Cornell Student Safety Officer Says Rape and Slit Throats of Jews

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Oh, and he wants to shoot up a cafeteria frequented by Jews.
Harvard and Columbia Jewish students are also being assaulted and threatened with death.

Almost all universities are cesspits of racism.

ITHACA, N.Y. -- A Cornell University student was arrested Tuesday and accused of posting threatening statements online about Jewish students at the school, law enforcement officials said.
Patrick Dai, 21, a junior from Pittsford, New York, is charged in a federal criminal complaint with posting threats to kill or injure another using interstate communications, according to a joint announcement from the U.S. Attorney's office, FBI, New York State police and Cornell University Police.

It was not immediately clear if Dai had hired an attorney. The federal courts website had not yet been updated with the case. Dai did not respond to a Facebook message and his Cornell email address could not be immediately accessed.

The charge carries a possible five-year prison sentence, officials said.
Hochul responds to threats against Cornell's Jewish center

The comments this weekend were left on a Greek life website that is not affiliated with the school in Ithaca, New York, about 227 miles northwest of New York City.

Dai's threatening messages included posts calling for the deaths of Jewish people and a post that threatened to "shoot up 104 west," a Cornell University dining hall that caters predominantly to kosher diets and is located next to the Cornell Jewish Center, according to the complaint.

The messages threatened to "stab" and "slit the throat" of any Jewish males he sees on campus, to rape and throw off a cliff any Jewish females, and to behead any Jewish babies, according to the complaint. In that same post, Dai threatened to "bring an assault rifle to campus and shoot all you pig jews," authorities said.

Oh, and he wants to shoot up a cafeteria frequented by Jews.
Harvard and Columbia Jewish students are also being assaulted and threatened with death.

Almost all universities are cesspits of racism.

ITHACA, N.Y. -- A Cornell University student was arrested Tuesday and accused of posting threatening statements online about Jewish students at the school, law enforcement officials said.
Patrick Dai, 21, a junior from Pittsford, New York, is charged in a federal criminal complaint with posting threats to kill or injure another using interstate communications, according to a joint announcement from the U.S. Attorney's office, FBI, New York State police and Cornell University Police.

It was not immediately clear if Dai had hired an attorney. The federal courts website had not yet been updated with the case. Dai did not respond to a Facebook message and his Cornell email address could not be immediately accessed.

The charge carries a possible five-year prison sentence, officials said.
Hochul responds to threats against Cornell's Jewish center

The comments this weekend were left on a Greek life website that is not affiliated with the school in Ithaca, New York, about 227 miles northwest of New York City.

Dai's threatening messages included posts calling for the deaths of Jewish people and a post that threatened to "shoot up 104 west," a Cornell University dining hall that caters predominantly to kosher diets and is located next to the Cornell Jewish Center, according to the complaint.

The messages threatened to "stab" and "slit the throat" of any Jewish males he sees on campus, to rape and throw off a cliff any Jewish females, and to behead any Jewish babies, according to the complaint. In that same post, Dai threatened to "bring an assault rifle to campus and shoot all you pig jews," authorities said.

Why is this filth allowed to live?

Oh, I know why. To give us one or two threads that leftist vermin are afraid to enter.

I say fuck the muslims in America. There is no violence being wages against them. All the racism seems to be against the Jews and is coming from leftists. Second, I think we ALL know that Jihad is responsible for the deaths of countless innocent lives. Are all muslims Jihadists? DeRp! No. But that is not the point. Jihad comes from Islam. And, FYI, there is no equivalent in Christianity. I wish there was, as I believe running some Crusades around the world today would not necessarily be a bad thing. But I digress.

I do not want to see anybody threatened, harassed, or harmed because they practice any sort of religion. But these fucking muslims are not being threatened. Jews are. Jews were just slaughtered in a systematic extermination operation that saw mass deaths not seen since the Holocaust. And we are supposed to be on the lookout for "Islamophobia"??? That is absurd!

1698947161693.png

This student body at Harvard pictured above denies being hostile to Jews.

Forum List

Back