George Santos Identified as a Drag Queen in Brazil

It seems when Santos was younger, he was a drag queen who went by the name “Kitara Ravache.” Now, he’s a far-right congressman in a party that calls drag queens groomers.

A 2008 photo from Brazil depicts Santos, known at the time as Anthony, in a drag costume under the moniker Kitara Ravache.

The photo comes from Santos’ old friend Eula Rochard, a Brazilian drag queen who spoke with journalist Marisa Kabas. According to their conversation, Rochard met Santos when he was a teenager, and they bonded over both being gay and enjoying drag. After Rochard had seen a news story about Santos, Rochard shared the photo to her social media to prove the old connection.

Thanks for posting that. I find it comical that there is so little posting going on about Santos. I mean can you imagine, some flamer Democrat totally fabricating his resume and getting elected. Hell, the mods would be working double time to get rid of the duplicate threads. In regards to Santos, crickets.

Honestly, he needs to go. McCarthy refuses to do anything, mostly because flamer boy took a democrat seat. Think about that for a moment. To Republicans, it doesn't matter. You can be a con artist, a screaming flamer gay boy that cheats, lies, and steals, it doesn't matter as long as you pontificate the party line. Santos knew that going in, and a hat tip, he used it to get a six figure job.

The reality is, Santos, McCarthy's acceptance, and fellow Republicans unwillingness to confront him, exemplifies the utter sickness of the current Republican party. Come on, he is "married" to another man. WTF does the Republican party stand for? The truth is in an old saw, if you can't stand for something you will fall for anything. That, more than anything, defines the current Republican party.

He uses the pics for fashion tips
It is strange. He suddenly gives a crap that some rando may have been a drag Queen.

I find that very strange behavior but don’t much care about it.

What I do care about is that the same former drag queen lied his ass off and managed to get elected to Congress. But libtards don’t seem to hold Sen. Richard “stolen valor” Blumenthal to the same standard.

It is strange. He suddenly gives a crap that some rando may have been a drag Queen.

What I do care about is that the same former drag queen lied his ass off and managed to get elected to Congress. But libtards don’t seem to hold Sen. Richard “stolen valor” Blumenthal to the same standard.

Exactly!

It is strange. Liarbility suddenly DOESN'T give a crap that some rando (ha ha, Congressman) may be a drag Queen.

I find that very strange behavior.

It seems when Santos was younger, he was a drag queen who went by the name “Kitara Ravache.” Now, he’s a far-right congressman in a party that calls drag queens groomers.

A 2008 photo from Brazil depicts Santos, known at the time as Anthony, in a drag costume under the moniker Kitara Ravache.

The photo comes from Santos’ old friend Eula Rochard, a Brazilian drag queen who spoke with journalist Marisa Kabas. According to their conversation, Rochard met Santos when he was a teenager, and they bonded over both being gay and enjoying drag. After Rochard had seen a news story about Santos, Rochard shared the photo to her social media to prove the old connection.

I thought leftsist hypocrites were all-in for / supported LBGT, Cross-dressers, etc...

I thought leftsist hypocrites were all-in for / supported LBGT, Cross-dressers, etc...

Hmmm, liberals promote drag queens, but now they're against them? Or is it only if the drag queens are interacting with children?
Look, I don't have a problem with drag queens. In fact, I was close friends with an award winning drag queen, God bless his soul as he passed away a couple of years ago. And one of my other close friends is trans, one of the finest people I have ever known. But make no mistake about it, both those individuals actually hated flamers like Santos. If you are queer, if you are trans, then OWN IT. If you can't own it, then you are a poser, which pretty much defines Santos. He is a piece of shit, and a Republican congressman, seems those two things go hand in hand.

Look, I don't have a problem with drag queens. In fact, I was close friends with an award winning drag queen, God bless his soul as he passed away a couple of years ago. And one of my other close friends is trans, one of the finest people I have ever known. But make no mistake about it, both those individuals actually hated flamers like Santos. If you are queer, if you are trans, then OWN IT. If you can't own it, then you are a poser, which pretty much defines Santos. He is a piece of shit, and a Republican congressman, seems those two things go hand in hand.
So, you're saying we need to find out if they're posers? How do we do that, ask them? I'm sure none of them would lie.

326453465_1405347739998763_5347376460785752497_n.jpg

Forum List

Back