George Santos Identified as a Drag Queen in Brazil

If it's true why don't lefties protect him?

326380083_696276425539918_8738873958847475592_n.jpg

LOL! You're the one "lashing out" with stupid shit like this. And too stupid to know how stupid you look.

This "he" is a she.

I bet your pronoun is derp.
Reporting the news is "lashing out"? Now, you see why I call you a retard? :itsok:

Look, I don't have a problem with drag queens. In fact, I was close friends with an award winning drag queen, God bless his soul as he passed away a couple of years ago. And one of my other close friends is trans, one of the finest people I have ever known. But make no mistake about it, both those individuals actually hated flamers like Santos. If you are queer, if you are trans, then OWN IT. If you can't own it, then you are a poser, which pretty much defines Santos. He is a piece of shit, and a Republican congressman, seems those two things go hand in hand.
...like the Democrat Party and pedophiles and traitors go together.

But back to what you just said....

If you support LGBTQ and cross-dressers then OWN IT. That's NOT what Democrats do, though. They CLAIM they support LGBTQ and Trans, but let one be a Republican and they attack them for it.

That is NOT supporting LGBTQ/cross dressers. As you said, that's being a 'poser'.

Thanks for posting that. I find it comical that there is so little posting going on about Santos. I mean can you imagine, some flamer Democrat totally fabricating his resume and getting elected. Hell, the mods would be working double time to get rid of the duplicate threads. In regards to Santos, crickets.

Honestly, he needs to go. McCarthy refuses to do anything, mostly because flamer boy took a democrat seat. Think about that for a moment. To Republicans, it doesn't matter. You can be a con artist, a screaming flamer gay boy that cheats, lies, and steals, it doesn't matter as long as you pontificate the party line. Santos knew that going in, and a hat tip, he used it to get a six figure job.

The reality is, Santos, McCarthy's acceptance, and fellow Republicans unwillingness to confront him, exemplifies the utter sickness of the current Republican party. Come on, he is "married" to another man. WTF does the Republican party stand for? The truth is in an old saw, if you can't stand for something you will fall for anything. That, more than anything, defines the current Republican party.
Look, Republicans accepted a serial rapist, pussy-grabber, con man, racist, etc as their standard bearer.

A lowly Congressman who is a complete fraud? Just par for the course.

It seems when Santos was younger, he was a drag queen who went by the name “Kitara Ravache.” Now, he’s a far-right congressman in a party that calls drag queens groomers.

A 2008 photo from Brazil depicts Santos, known at the time as Anthony, in a drag costume under the moniker Kitara Ravache.

The photo comes from Santos’ old friend Eula Rochard, a Brazilian drag queen who spoke with journalist Marisa Kabas. According to their conversation, Rochard met Santos when he was a teenager, and they bonded over both being gay and enjoying drag. After Rochard had seen a news story about Santos, Rochard shared the photo to her social media to prove the old connection.

I guess the word of a pervert, and a very poor-quality newspaper image, is pretty solid proof, isn't it?

BrainOnDrugs_egg-fried-egg.gif

Reporting the news is "lashing out"? Now, you see why I call you a retard? :itsok:

You aren't reporting the news, you're passing along gossip like an old lady at Cracker Barrel.

What you have is an allegation made on social media and some photo that rivals the ones of bigfoot for shitty resolution.

Get over yourself you stupid nincompoop.

Last edited:
You aren't reporting the news, you're passing along gossip like an old lady at Cracker Barrel.

What you have is an allegation made on social media and some photo that rivals the ones of bigfoot for shitty reso;ution.

Get over yourself you stupid nincompoop.
Aww.. poor retard. Thoughts and prayers :itsok:

Biden accepted more than a million dollars from a bit/coin scam artist. Should the "justice" dept consider an indictment?

The same DOJ that allowed Biden's own lawyers, who have no security clearances, to search for Biden's illegal stashes of classified, trusting them to turn it all in to the FBI?

:auiqs.jpg:

Republicans sold their souls with Santos.
Before the Dems started trashing him I never even knew who he was.
Clearly he's another one of those Democrat false-flag operations.
They can't get anyone in the GOP to act like their stereotypes.....so they help get them elected....and then trash them.
There's several of these types in the GOP or in the conservative ranks:

• Mitt Romney
  • John McCain
  • Lindsey Graham
  • Marjorie Taylor Greene
  • Sean Hannity
  • Paul Ryan
  • Bill Barr
  • Dan Crenshaw
  • Adam Kinzinger
  • Liz Cheney
  • Mitch McConnell