George Floyd's brother Philonise: "I just want to reiterate: not just black lives matter, all lives matter."

When you say "All Lives Matter" you are greatly offending those people who are profiting enormously from the "Black Lives Matter" fraud. It has NOTHING to do with improving the lives of Black people. It has EVERYTHING to do with power, control and money. Patrice Cullors pushed her two founding partners out and has since bought 4 luxury homes with BLM donations.

doesn't change the fact that his brother was a useless, piece of shit CRIMINAL

1624739151399.png

False equivalency. 'Black Lives Matter' by definition excludes other races and is very divisive BY DESIGN. 'Blue Lives Matter' does not exclude anyone. It only draws attention to the fact that Police are under attack in this country and their lives matter.

False equivalency. 'Black Lives Matter' by definition excludes other races and is very divisive BY DESIGN. 'Blue Lives Matter' does not exclude anyone. It only draws attention to the fact that Police are under attack in this country and their lives matter.

“Black lives matter” excludes people but “blue lives matter” does not exclude?

LoL. Explain that one to me. How does a single color difference make one an exclusion while the other isn’t.

“Blue lives matter” by definition excludes all non-blue people.

LoL. Explain that one to me. How does a single color difference make one an exclusion while the other isn’t.
Those that say and support Blue Lives Matter do not get all torn out of shape if told All Lives Matter; However, Saying All Lives Matter upsets the Black Lives Matter crowd.

“Blue lives matter” by definition excludes all non-blue people.
Blue lives matter are cops of all races and genders?

Those that say and support Blue Lives Matter do not get all torn out of shape if told All Lives Matter; However, Saying All Lives Matter upsets the Black Lives Matter crowd.
The people saying "all lives matter" to the BLM crowd are mainly the same ones saying "blue lives matter".

Forum List

Back