George Floyd. The Truth Is Out. (Finally)

At least more of the truth. For however long, the news has been making it look like the cops murdered a cooperative black guy they arrested, apparently because they had nothing better to do at the time. Causing many riots and protests. Well last night they finally showed a little more of the story.

They showed a cop on the passenger side back door trying to subdue the soon to be dead Floyd. No doubt Floyd was kicking at him. It showed the hero cop who would end up with his knee on the back of Floyd's neck to subdue him going to open the drivers side back door. What was shown at least showed Floyd putting up a fight.

Now, I would like to see the rest of the video. Which would show Floyd being dragged out of the drivers side back seat and how he ended up at the front of the cop car with the officers knee on the back of his neck. No doubt Floyd was putting up more struggle from the back seat area to the front of the cop car.

Why is the news wrongfully portraying the incident. They also made a big deal about the cop keeping his knee on Floyd's neck even after he stopped moving. But Floyd's condition wasn't caused by the knee on his neck. So why should the cop have moved it. Especially when just before then he was putting up a fight. All this coddling of criminals makes me sick. Least of all the negro ones. The cops don't have an easy job. They are almost like soldiers on the front line. A little excess on their part should be excused. They need to be supported. Not vilified.
What part of "only the force necessary to subdue" don't you understand?

When he stopped fighting, they had a legal duty to simply restrain him and put him in the back of the car.

NOTHING he did prior to that gang execution justified that cop putting a knee on his neck for 8 FUCKING MINUTES.

He murdered him. This is no hero cop. He is no better than the people who kill others.

Why don't you look at the video again instead of being told what to think about it. That cop's knee on the back of his neck was reasonable and necessary. When he stopped moving, why should the cop have moved. All he was doing was holding him in place. Despite what all the idiots have to say, the cop wasn't cutting off his air. If Floyd couldn't breathe, it wasn't because of what the cop was doing. And after fighting with the cops, anybody who thinks he should have been given a kiss and told a bedtime story instead can piss off and die. The guy was a criminal. Deal with it.
There was NOTHING reasonable with the knee on the back of his neck for 8 minutes. The man was controlled and restrained after one minute.

Stop justifying this killing. Just stop it.

He wasn't killed. He just died. The knee on the back of his neck had absolutely nothing to do with his death. You can see it in the video. Floyd's windpipe wasn't being crushed. Floyd got all worked up, started fighting and apparently had a heart attack. But you know how worthless negroes are. Any excuse for looting is a good one.

No, he was killed, and you're a medical moron who desperately wants it to be okay for cops to do whatever they want to people who aren't you.

At least more of the truth. For however long, the news has been making it look like the cops murdered a cooperative black guy they arrested, apparently because they had nothing better to do at the time. Causing many riots and protests. Well last night they finally showed a little more of the story.

They showed a cop on the passenger side back door trying to subdue the soon to be dead Floyd. No doubt Floyd was kicking at him. It showed the hero cop who would end up with his knee on the back of Floyd's neck to subdue him going to open the drivers side back door. What was shown at least showed Floyd putting up a fight.

Now, I would like to see the rest of the video. Which would show Floyd being dragged out of the drivers side back seat and how he ended up at the front of the cop car with the officers knee on the back of his neck. No doubt Floyd was putting up more struggle from the back seat area to the front of the cop car.

Why is the news wrongfully portraying the incident. They also made a big deal about the cop keeping his knee on Floyd's neck even after he stopped moving. But Floyd's condition wasn't caused by the knee on his neck. So why should the cop have moved it. Especially when just before then he was putting up a fight. All this coddling of criminals makes me sick. Least of all the negro ones. The cops don't have an easy job. They are almost like soldiers on the front line. A little excess on their part should be excused. They need to be supported. Not vilified.

When he stopped fighting, they had a legal duty to simply restrain him and put him in the back of the car.

NOTHING he did prior to that gang execution justified that cop putting a knee on his neck for 8 FUCKING MINUTES.

He murdered him. This is no hero cop. He is no better than the people who kill others.

Why don't you look at the video again instead of being told what to think about it. That cop's knee on the back of his neck was reasonable and necessary. When he stopped moving, why should the cop have moved. All he was doing was holding him in place. Despite what all the idiots have to say, the cop wasn't cutting off his air. If Floyd couldn't breathe, it wasn't because of what the cop was doing. And after fighting with the cops, anybody who thinks he should have been given a kiss and told a bedtime story instead can piss off and die. The guy was a criminal. Deal with it.
You are making excuses and you should stop.

I'm not making excuses. Was Floyd resisting? Yes. Was the knee that ended up on the back of his neck cutting off his windpipe? No. End of story.

Thanks for sharing, Doctor. Never mind the ACTUAL professional with ACTUAL medical degrees who say otherwise. You have declared that a knee on the neck is no big deal and definitively had nothing to do with his death minutes later, which was "obviously" a coincidence. Doctor Quarantine has spoken, so the story is over with his declaration.

And that'll be fact two minutes after pigs fly out of your ass.

Thank God you won't be on the jury :rolleyes:

He held the man down for almost 10 minutes after he "subdued" him.

The cops are not allowed to be executioners.

If it was most people, they could have been held in that position for hours without dying. Does that sound like much of an executioner?

And your proof that "most people could be held for hours" with a knee on their neck is what? The fact that you assert it's true? I hope you realize that there's not a single person on this board who would trust your word if you swore that water was wet.

1591117547680.png

If it was most people, they could have been held in that position for hours without dying. Does that sound like much of an executioner?
That's why he's specifically charged with Manslaughter and Murder 3, basically Negligent or Reckless Homacide.

I believe they've actually upgraded the charges now.

The one thing you either are unaware of or ignoring is the Use of Force Continuum which (to the best of my knowledge) is pounded into law enforcement officers in this nation over and over again. Basically it means if the subject escalates you escalate, if the subject de-escalated, you de-escalate. Let that sink in........
Floyd was on the ground and cuffed with multiple officers around him and was not resisting at that point, de-escalation, the officer should at that point have stood up and if Floyd had re-escalated then the officers could have easily re-subdued him. The officer kneeling on Floyd's neck the whole time should have known this and stood up when Floyd began complaining that he couldn't breathe, the officer made a bad decision that cost a man his life. At best the officer was negligent based on the Use of Force Continuum.

Cops are basically at war. Every day they risk their lives. Every day they experience the worst that mankind has to offer. Only an idiot would expect perfect behavior from them. I could maybe see him getting fired. But to be charged with murder is a fucking joke! Now if the cop had him down and then decided to shoot him in the head, THAT would have been murder. (kind of) Next, after Floyd started complaining about not being able to breathe, the cops could have quickly unlocked one of his handcuffs and ran away. It wouldn't have changed things. The guy was obviously having a heart attack. Did you know blacks are 20 times more likely to die before the age of 50 from heart failure than Whites? But no. Let's have all you fools supporting all the protests and riots instead.

Guess what, Rambo Jr. Even in war, there are things our soldiers aren't allowed to do. So why don't you stop trying to develop a testosterone level for the first time in your life, because no one is interested in hearing your faux-macho schtick.
You have more testosterone than he does. Congrats for taking a correct stand once in your pathetic life

Congrats for finally recognizing a correct stand once in your pathetic life.

Now go hump someone else's leg, Fido. Shoo!

The one thing you either are unaware of or ignoring is the Use of Force Continuum which (to the best of my knowledge) is pounded into law enforcement officers in this nation over and over again. Basically it means if the subject escalates you escalate, if the subject de-escalated, you de-escalate. Let that sink in........
Floyd was on the ground and cuffed with multiple officers around him and was not resisting at that point, de-escalation, the officer should at that point have stood up and if Floyd had re-escalated then the officers could have easily re-subdued him. The officer kneeling on Floyd's neck the whole time should have known this and stood up when Floyd began complaining that he couldn't breathe, the officer made a bad decision that cost a man his life. At best the officer was negligent based on the Use of Force Continuum.

Cops are basically at war. Every day they risk their lives. Every day they experience the worst that mankind has to offer. Only an idiot would expect perfect behavior from them. I could maybe see him getting fired. But to be charged with murder is a fucking joke! Now if the cop had him down and then decided to shoot him in the head, THAT would have been murder. (kind of) Next, after Floyd started complaining about not being able to breathe, the cops could have quickly unlocked one of his handcuffs and ran away. It wouldn't have changed things. The guy was obviously having a heart attack. Did you know blacks are 20 times more likely to die before the age of 50 from heart failure than Whites? But no. Let's have all you fools supporting all the protests and riots instead.
I'm a former LEO.......... I worked both State and Federal. Think I know a tad bit more about it than you do. You are over exagerating, I said NOTHING about un-cuffing him or even letting him stand up but there was NO NEED for the officer to stay kneeling on Floyd's neck the whole time. That was obvious so take your clueless bull shit and stuff it.

So what was your deal. Were you to fat to do anything but desk work? Were you a cop who worked in mostly White areas? Though only being 14% of the population, blacks are responsible for at least 52% of the crime. Though I think it's more than that. Is that over exaggerating? Just because you were a cop doesn't give you the right to say how that cop acted. Because you don't know the kind of shit he may have experienced. Which likely influenced his actions. Also, how do you know what kind of mood the officer was in for any shit from Floyd.

Next, was it your knee on Floyd's neck? If not, how can you say you know how much pressure he was putting on it. At any rate, to me it looked like Floyd's windpipe was free and clear.
you do know thats not why he died???

it was the pressure on his body not his windpipe,,,

You would literally have to be standing on somebody's chest to give them difficulty in breathing. I didn't see that happening. In fact, if there was any sort of pressure from that area being put on him, the cop applying that pressure may have let off. Who knows. But if he was having trouble breathing, it wasn't the cops doing. The same sort of thing happened a few years ago with a large negro who the cops suspected of selling cigarettes illegally. The cops tried to take him into custody and he said, "Get your hands off me!" Famous last words, before "I can't breathe!" He wasn't strangled to death either. Even though one of the cops did have his arm partially around the big fat black guy's big fat neck. But for all you assholes arguing against me, let's not give the cops the benefit of the doubt. Let's side with the criminal because he's black. Right?

Yes, if you were going to interfere with his breathing by way of his CHEST, you would require a lot more pressure. I realize that you have all the anatomy education of a caveman, so you might not realize that the chest and the neck are very different body parts. That's why it's perfectly possible to strangle someone to death with merely your hands around his/her neck.

Why doesn't the media, BLM, and the left give you the whole side of the story if they really wanted change? By blatantly giving out misinformation they will never get the "change" they so desire because eventually the past catches up with them and those minds they are trying to warp realize how full of shit they are.

George Floyd was not some innocent wholesome God fearing black man. He was a violent criminal. There should have been more investigating his armed robbery case to get the whole picture. He was trying to steal from this store. He was apparently on drugs. He WAS resisting arrest. Turned his life around my ass.

Now doesn't mean what happened to him was right. Once he was subdued, handcuffed, and continued to be in distress the knee should have been off. But why doesn't the left and the media talk about the 19 unarmed white men killed by police in 2019? Can anyone name any of them? The left and black lives matter want you to believe (or maybe they actually believe it too, that's how deluded they are) that blacks are the ONLY victims of police violence. Why? STOP TRYING TO BULLSHIT EVERYONE AND PUSH YOUR WHITE SUPREMACY NONSENSE. Stop trying to make white people ashamed because they are white. Don't lie, tell the whole story and maybe more people will come around to your "message".

That's why he's specifically charged with Manslaughter and Murder 3, basically Negligent or Reckless Homacide.

Being an ex-cop in a prison full of pissed off monkeys? Even if it's only for a few years, they may as well execute him.

He'll be kept in protective custody, most likely, and my heart isn't exactly bleeding for him either way.

Where is the video? And if he was in the back seat cuffed, why take him back out?

I saw the video on the news last night. I don't have it on hand. But I bet if you looked it up,m you would find it. Also, I told you what the video showed. The back door was open on the passenger side and one of the cops was struggling with Floyd. And Floyd was no doubt leaning back and kicking at the cop. though I haven't seen all the video, (of course) it's possible that at one point the back car door was closed. But then Floyd probably started kicking the shit out of it. On that TV show "Cops," I've seen that happen a few times. At which point they usually take them back out to hog tie them to keep them from kicking.

The nerve of him to struggle against his murderers. He should have laid there and died quietly.

I'm not making excuses. Was Floyd resisting? Yes. Was the knee that ended up on the back of his neck cutting off his windpipe? No. End of story.

You're an idiot. Both the public and private autopsies say it was murder and he died from asphyxiation. Getting enough air to make sound does not mean he's getting enough air to oxygenate his blood. Getting enough air to oxygenate his blood doesn't mean it's getting to his brain when his neck is compressed. You're so fucking stupid that I'm surprised you're able to change your own fucking underwear at night after you wet the bed.

He was murdered, plain and simple, by an arrogant asshole cop who had learned from getting away with a long history of abuses that he could get away with anything. His mistake was that he just went too far this time. He really thought he was going to get away with murdering a competitive coworker who he feared.

Next, was it your knee on Floyd's neck? If not, how can you say you know how much pressure he was putting on it. At any rate, to me it looked like Floyd's windpipe was free and clear.
Cauvin's foot was dangling and moving freely. There was no pressure on the foot so that means all the weight was on the knee. There was a lot of pressure on it.

Prove your point. Get 4 buddies, all 200 pounds, and replicate the scenario. Give them firm instructions that no matter what you say, how much you beg or cry, keep the weight up on your back, on your neck, for 10 minutes. NO matter if you shit and piss yourself, cry out for your dead mother, or if your nose bleeds, they keep it up for 10 minutes..

Why doesn't the media, BLM, and the left give you the whole side of the story if they really wanted change? By blatantly giving out misinformation they will never get the "change" they so desire because eventually the past catches up with them and those minds they are trying to warp realize how full of shit they are.

George Floyd was not some innocent wholesome God fearing black man. He was a violent criminal. There should have been more investigating his armed robbery case to get the whole picture. He was trying to steal from this store. He was apparently on drugs. He WAS resisting arrest. Turned his life around my ass.

Now doesn't mean what happened to him was right. Once he was subdued, handcuffed, and continued to be in distress the knee should have been off. But why doesn't the left and the media talk about the 19 unarmed white men killed by police in 2019? Can anyone name any of them? The left and black lives matter want you to believe (or maybe they actually believe it too, that's how deluded they are) that blacks are the ONLY victims of police violence. Why? STOP TRYING TO BULLSHIT EVERYONE AND PUSH YOUR WHITE SUPREMACY NONSENSE. Stop trying to make white people ashamed because they are white. Don't lie, tell the whole story and maybe more people will come around to your "message".

Start a thread on the 19 unarmed white men killed. This thread is about George Floyd. He was murdered. Quit deflecting.

you put your knee in the middle of their back not the neck....im sure that 19 year veteran knew this....

I haven't heard a dumber statement by an OP.

How can one person watch a video and come to such a bad conclusion, then I remembered that you are a Nazi supporter that believes the Holocaust never happened and Auschwitz was a luxury resort.

Something happened between the time Floyd was sitting on the sidewalk and laying on the ground by the car. That video seems to be missing. The cops didn't just throw him on the ground and sit on him for no reason. But, once Floyd was under control, and he clearly was, why the knee on the neck for so long? It defies logic and any rational explanation. The fight was over and the guy was crying out for help. The cops out numbered him 4-1, he was cuffed and didn't have any weapons. Unless there is more info to this I can't see how the cop is not responsible.

Forum List

Back