George Floyd. The Truth Is Out. (Finally)

At least more of the truth. For however long, the news has been making it look like the cops murdered a cooperative black guy they arrested, apparently because they had nothing better to do at the time. Causing many riots and protests. Well last night they finally showed a little more of the story.

They showed a cop on the passenger side back door trying to subdue the soon to be dead Floyd. No doubt Floyd was kicking at him. It showed the hero cop who would end up with his knee on the back of Floyd's neck to subdue him going to open the drivers side back door. What was shown at least showed Floyd putting up a fight.

Now, I would like to see the rest of the video. Which would show Floyd being dragged out of the drivers side back seat and how he ended up at the front of the cop car with the officers knee on the back of his neck. No doubt Floyd was putting up more struggle from the back seat area to the front of the cop car.

Why is the news wrongfully portraying the incident. They also made a big deal about the cop keeping his knee on Floyd's neck even after he stopped moving. But Floyd's condition wasn't caused by the knee on his neck. So why should the cop have moved it. Especially when just before then he was putting up a fight. All this coddling of criminals makes me sick. Least of all the negro ones. The cops don't have an easy job. They are almost like soldiers on the front line. A little excess on their part should be excused. They need to be supported. Not vilified.
He held the man down for almost 10 minutes after he "subdued" him.

The cops are not allowed to be executioners.

If it was most people, they could have been held in that position for hours without dying. Does that sound like much of an executioner?
try it and get back to us with a video of you doing it,,,

At least more of the truth. For however long, the news has been making it look like the cops murdered a cooperative black guy they arrested, apparently because they had nothing better to do at the time. Causing many riots and protests. Well last night they finally showed a little more of the story.

They showed a cop on the passenger side back door trying to subdue the soon to be dead Floyd. No doubt Floyd was kicking at him. It showed the hero cop who would end up with his knee on the back of Floyd's neck to subdue him going to open the drivers side back door. What was shown at least showed Floyd putting up a fight.

Now, I would like to see the rest of the video. Which would show Floyd being dragged out of the drivers side back seat and how he ended up at the front of the cop car with the officers knee on the back of his neck. No doubt Floyd was putting up more struggle from the back seat area to the front of the cop car.

Why is the news wrongfully portraying the incident. They also made a big deal about the cop keeping his knee on Floyd's neck even after he stopped moving. But Floyd's condition wasn't caused by the knee on his neck. So why should the cop have moved it. Especially when just before then he was putting up a fight. All this coddling of criminals makes me sick. Least of all the negro ones. The cops don't have an easy job. They are almost like soldiers on the front line. A little excess on their part should be excused. They need to be supported. Not vilified.
The one thing you either are unaware of or ignoring is the Use of Force Continuum which (to the best of my knowledge) is pounded into law enforcement officers in this nation over and over again. Basically it means if the subject escalates you escalate, if the subject de-escalated, you de-escalate. Let that sink in........
Floyd was on the ground and cuffed with multiple officers around him and was not resisting at that point, de-escalation, the officer should at that point have stood up and if Floyd had re-escalated then the officers could have easily re-subdued him. The officer kneeling on Floyd's neck the whole time should have known this and stood up when Floyd began complaining that he couldn't breathe, the officer made a bad decision that cost a man his life. At best the officer was negligent based on the Use of Force Continuum.

Cops are basically at war. Every day they risk their lives. Every day they experience the worst that mankind has to offer. Only an idiot would expect perfect behavior from them. I could maybe see him getting fired. But to be charged with murder is a fucking joke! Now if the cop had him down and then decided to shoot him in the head, THAT would have been murder. (kind of) Next, after Floyd started complaining about not being able to breathe, the cops could have quickly unlocked one of his handcuffs and ran away. It wouldn't have changed things. The guy was obviously having a heart attack. Did you know blacks are 20 times more likely to die before the age of 50 from heart failure than Whites? But no. Let's have all you fools supporting all the protests and riots instead.
I'm a former LEO.......... I worked both State and Federal. Think I know a tad bit more about it than you do. You are over exagerating, I said NOTHING about un-cuffing him or even letting him stand up but there was NO NEED for the officer to stay kneeling on Floyd's neck the whole time. That was obvious so take your clueless bull shit and stuff it.

So what was your deal. Were you to fat to do anything but desk work? Were you a cop who worked in mostly White areas? Though only being 14% of the population, blacks are responsible for at least 52% of the crime. Though I think it's more than that. Is that over exaggerating? Just because you were a cop doesn't give you the right to say how that cop acted. Because you don't know the kind of shit he may have experienced. Which likely influenced his actions. Also, how do you know what kind of mood the officer was in for any shit from Floyd.

Next, was it your knee on Floyd's neck? If not, how can you say you know how much pressure he was putting on it. At any rate, to me it looked like Floyd's windpipe was free and clear.
you do know thats not why he died???

it was the pressure on his body not his windpipe,,,

You would literally have to be standing on somebody's chest to give them difficulty in breathing. I didn't see that happening. In fact, if there was any sort of pressure from that area being put on him, the cop applying that pressure may have let off. Who knows. But if he was having trouble breathing, it wasn't the cops doing. The same sort of thing happened a few years ago with a large negro who the cops suspected of selling cigarettes illegally. The cops tried to take him into custody and he said, "Get your hands off me!" Famous last words, before "I can't breathe!" He wasn't strangled to death either. Even though one of the cops did have his arm partially around the big fat black guy's big fat neck. But for all you assholes arguing against me, let's not give the cops the benefit of the doubt. Let's side with the criminal because he's black. Right?

He held the man down for almost 10 minutes after he "subdued" him.

The cops are not allowed to be executioners.

If it was most people, they could have been held in that position for hours without dying. Does that sound like much of an executioner?
That's why he's specifically charged with Manslaughter and Murder 3, basically Negligent or Reckless Homacide.

Being an ex-cop in a prison full of pissed off monkeys? Even if it's only for a few years, they may as well execute him.

The one thing you either are unaware of or ignoring is the Use of Force Continuum which (to the best of my knowledge) is pounded into law enforcement officers in this nation over and over again. Basically it means if the subject escalates you escalate, if the subject de-escalated, you de-escalate. Let that sink in........
Floyd was on the ground and cuffed with multiple officers around him and was not resisting at that point, de-escalation, the officer should at that point have stood up and if Floyd had re-escalated then the officers could have easily re-subdued him. The officer kneeling on Floyd's neck the whole time should have known this and stood up when Floyd began complaining that he couldn't breathe, the officer made a bad decision that cost a man his life. At best the officer was negligent based on the Use of Force Continuum.

Cops are basically at war. Every day they risk their lives. Every day they experience the worst that mankind has to offer. Only an idiot would expect perfect behavior from them. I could maybe see him getting fired. But to be charged with murder is a fucking joke! Now if the cop had him down and then decided to shoot him in the head, THAT would have been murder. (kind of) Next, after Floyd started complaining about not being able to breathe, the cops could have quickly unlocked one of his handcuffs and ran away. It wouldn't have changed things. The guy was obviously having a heart attack. Did you know blacks are 20 times more likely to die before the age of 50 from heart failure than Whites? But no. Let's have all you fools supporting all the protests and riots instead.
I'm a former LEO.......... I worked both State and Federal. Think I know a tad bit more about it than you do. You are over exagerating, I said NOTHING about un-cuffing him or even letting him stand up but there was NO NEED for the officer to stay kneeling on Floyd's neck the whole time. That was obvious so take your clueless bull shit and stuff it.

So what was your deal. Were you to fat to do anything but desk work? Were you a cop who worked in mostly White areas? Though only being 14% of the population, blacks are responsible for at least 52% of the crime. Though I think it's more than that. Is that over exaggerating? Just because you were a cop doesn't give you the right to say how that cop acted. Because you don't know the kind of shit he may have experienced. Which likely influenced his actions. Also, how do you know what kind of mood the officer was in for any shit from Floyd.

Next, was it your knee on Floyd's neck? If not, how can you say you know how much pressure he was putting on it. At any rate, to me it looked like Floyd's windpipe was free and clear.

You would literally have to be standing on somebody's chest to give them difficulty in breathing. I didn't see that happening. In fact, if there was any sort of pressure from that area being put on him, the cop applying that pressure may have let off. Who knows. But if he was having trouble breathing, it wasn't the cops doing. The same sort of thing happened a few years ago with a large negro who the cops suspected of selling cigarettes illegally. The cops tried to take him into custody and he said, "Get your hands off me!" Famous last words, before "I can't breathe!" He wasn't strangled to death either. Even though one of the cops did have his arm partially around the big fat black guy's big fat neck. But for all you assholes arguing against me, let's not give the cops the benefit of the doubt. Let's side with the criminal because he's black. Right?
again,,, he didnt die from lack of air,,,

I dont care what the race of the person is,,,
do you???

The coroner has declared it a homicide. End of story. Everyone has rights. You people are the animals who are showing their real colors. The new Nazi Germany brought to you by Trump and his supporters.

Soooooo, now you're a doctor as well as being omnipresent?

(I can explain what omnipresent means if you need to know......) :eusa_whistle:

As for siding with the criminal? Really? I'm siding with the law and how the law sees things, officers have a responsibility to keep the suspect safe after subduing them, that's the law. This officer did not do that. He made a bad decision and now must face the law to answer for his actions. I'm not the judge, jury or executioner I'm simply stating something you can't see, the obvious, LEO legal responsibility and how the law works.
You have a problem with that then get the law changed.

When you fight with the cops, expect rough treatment. That is something the rioters and protesters should keep in mind.
I agree.

The only thing that matters is that the cop didn't kill Floyd.
I disagree.

I saw the cops knee on Floyd's neck. It wasn't cutting off his windpipe. So when he said, "I can't Breathe!, it wasn't because of what the cop was doing.
I agree that he could breath. I disagree that he had to do so in the position and he was in for the length of time he was in it. It served no purpose that I could see. I never heard from the cops "relax, and we'll let you up and put you in a comfy seat in the back of the car"

Now... I haven't seen the whole video... So it's possible my mind can be changed on this with more information given. But as it stands... I just can't support this.

Now if some social retards mass attack a police car with bats/crowbars whatever... And they get shot... I'm good with that. They were threatened with serious harm/death.

But this... No... I can't.

You would literally have to be standing on somebody's chest to give them difficulty in breathing.
That would be completely dependent on if they had a pre-existing condition wouldn't it? I've never had a true "heart attack" ... But I have had pericarditis and I can absolutely assure you breathing in that position would be pretty damn hard, and seriously painful. I have had it multiple times and it's likely going to be something I fight with over my lifetime... Right now it hurts like holy hell when I get it. When I get old.. It's likely going to kill me. But if you lay me down like that and put MORE pressure on my heart... Yeah... Might kill me.

Did this man have that? I don't know. Cops don't know either.

Maybe he's got god knows how many other conditions that could apply here... Cops don't know.

There was no reason to hold him in that position in the way they did for as long as they did. There are plenty of reasons why they shouldn't.

quarantine, it is odd the videos are as sparse as the Pentagon at 9/11. The latest video shows a mixed race officer struggling to get George Floyd into the back seat of the cop SUV. Floyd was clearly "fucked up" on something when the same mixed race officer originally extracted him from the Mercedes SUV he was driving. George Floyd was stumbling and foaming at the mouth and in extreme distress right from the start. If it wasn't a drug maybe it was his fear of going back to prison where he spent 5 years after being caught in a home invasion and armed robbery in Houston. Typically 20 years would be an appropriate penalty for a home invasion combined with armed robbery. As the autopsy indicated, George Floyd died of a heart attack as a result of his fighting with the cops possibly combined with drugs of some kind, which is not an uncommon way Blacks die in custody. A knee to the rear of the neck is very common to control a violent criminal. It is only dangerously uncomfortable IF the violent criminal tries to turn over and face the restraining cop. Otherwise, it is not a health hazard. All the fake news bullshit about the neck being untouchable is bizarre. As a former lifeguard, we are taught to grab the neck of the victim in basically a choke hold and swim side stroke back to shore with the victim because they get scared shitless and try to grab us as lifeguards, plus it holds their face up so wait for it...they can breathe.

Last edited:
It is only dangerously uncomfortable IF the violent criminal tries to turn over and face the restraining cop.
Or if he has a pre-existing condition.

Last edited:
When he stopped moving, why should the cop have moved. All he was doing was holding him in place. Despite what all the idiots have to say, the cop wasn't cutting off his air.
Well, you're DEAD wrong about this. Turns out the cop killed him.

What part of "only the force necessary to subdue" don't you understand?

When he stopped fighting, they had a legal duty to simply restrain him and put him in the back of the car.

NOTHING he did prior to that gang execution justified that cop putting a knee on his neck for 8 FUCKING MINUTES.

He murdered him. This is no hero cop. He is no better than the people who kill others.

Why don't you look at the video again instead of being told what to think about it. That cop's knee on the back of his neck was reasonable and necessary. When he stopped moving, why should the cop have moved. All he was doing was holding him in place. Despite what all the idiots have to say, the cop wasn't cutting off his air. If Floyd couldn't breathe, it wasn't because of what the cop was doing. And after fighting with the cops, anybody who thinks he should have been given a kiss and told a bedtime story instead can piss off and die. The guy was a criminal. Deal with it.

It is never "reasonable and necessary" to kneel on someone's neck. That is not proper police procedure. Proper police procedure would have been to place his knee between the guy's shoulder blades, a part of the body which is well-protected naturally against accidental injury. Despite what all the idiots say - ie. you and any other fool who's desperately trying to rationalize this - it is impossible that the ex-cop was NOT cutting off his air. Anyone who thinks that cops have no obligation to the safety of suspects can live in the violent anarchy he has earned for himself, for the very short period of time such a dumbass would survive.

But do it somewhere else, because civilized people don't wish to suffer the company of savage animals like you.

Go to hell.
Let them catch you looting and that's where they'll send ya.

I could only wish. But it would seem that to appease the negro element, looters are being a free pass. Hell, they even burned down a police station with armed police in it. Why weren't the rioters setting the fires at least shot.

Because apparently, the mayor of Minneapolis - Candyass McPansyface - decided to evacuate the police station and leave it to the looters.

Go to hell.

What's your problem. If you're going to tell me to go to hell, at least give me a reason.

Honestly, if you have to have it explained to you, and can post the OP you did, you wouldn't understand the reason.

What are you afraid of. Give it a shot.

What I'm most afraid of is that ignorant, uncivilized barbarian wannabes like you get to vote just like real people . . . always assuming you can stop pissing on trees to mark your territory long enough to find a polling place.

Go to hell.

What's your problem. If you're going to tell me to go to hell, at least give me a reason.

Honestly, if you have to have it explained to you, and can post the OP you did, you wouldn't understand the reason.

Oh boy...mental midget wrestling

Why don't you look at the video again instead of being told what to think about it. That cop's knee on the back of his neck was reasonable and necessary. When he stopped moving, why should the cop have moved. All he was doing was holding him in place.

Any neck of head locks, as well as any move that puts stress on the opponent’s spinal column is illegal.

A third-year medical student could tell this Neanderthal - not that he'd understand the words - that the neck is very fragile and virtually unprotected against injury, meaning that minimal force against it can potentially cause permanent harm or death.

Go to hell.

Oh boy...mental midget wrestling

Well, now that you're here, that would be true.

Guess what, Rambo Jr.? Even in war, there are things our soldiers aren't allowed to do, because the United States is not a nation of vicious, savage barbarians. So why don't you stop trying to develop a testosterone level for the first time in your life, because no one is interested in hearing your faux-macho schtick.

Guess what, Rambo Jr. Even in war, there are things our soldiers aren't allowed to do. So why don't you stop trying to develop a testosterone level for the first time in your life, because no one is interested in hearing your faux-macho schtick.
You have more testosterone than he does. Congrats for taking a correct stand once in your pathetic life

Thanks. At long last someone else is coming to see the light of truth rather than jump on the lynch mob rioter bandwagon. Supporting the police involved in this incident has been a very lonely position. We know why the media—all media, everywhere—is broadcasting/reporting/perpetuating the lie that Floyd was some fucking angelic fluffy bunny slain by shadow knight cops: cash, cash and leftist fucking propaganda. Floyd was a violent convicted felon and a real big man, physically. The police officers did what they had to do, it's that fucking simple and always was, from the start. Law enforcement isn't pretty but it is damn necessary. Children rioting in the streets are in truth rioting against the authority of enforced order. They'd die in a day in a nation fallen to pure anarchy.

Newsflash: Floyd could have been Charles Manson out on parole from the Helter-Skelter murders, and it STILL would have been heinous and wrong for that cop to kill him. I don't know what primitive, might-makes-right society YOU think you live in, but this one extends the presumption of innocence to EVERYONE prior to a conviction in court, and demands that our police officers recognize boundaries and protect lives to the fullest extent possible. What those cops did was not "law enforcement", because law enforcement is not defined as "I'm wearing a uniform and a badge, therefore anything I do is 'law enforcement'."

Second newsflash: two things can be true at once. George Floyd's death can be a horrific travesty of police brutality, AND rioting because of it can also be evil.

Forum List

Back